New Discussion Topic Ideas

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Rodan
Developer Emeritus

New Discussion Topic Ideas

Post by Rodan »

This new forum is going to discuss both global and local discussion issues for the whole of TR. Post your ideas in new threads for the various areas and let the conversation begin.
"Never take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive!"
- Bugs Bunny

Yes, that is a Dusty (my cat)

Projects done:
Black Light (5-1)
Released - v.1 (done)
Claim 2-34
Lots of interiors for Black Light

Current Projects:
None
Rishanor

Post by Rishanor »

A feature that I kind of miss in Morrowind is the option for asking directions to shops. I think that in Morrowind this would only be possible as far as the town where the shop(type) would be. This would then be some kind of random rumor under the type of shop. For instance:

Topic: where can I find an ARMORER?
Random 1: Vivec holds a nice shop somewhere in the foreign quarter
Random 2: In Balmora you might find one
etc.

This might make the list quite long, unless it is put under a topic directions or so, and would take a substantial amount of work. However, with Morrowind getting bigger and bigger, this might be a nice feature to add. Also similar systems might be added for the finding of Trainers, Mage Guilds, Fighters Guilds etc.
Garret Strife

Post by Garret Strife »

is it ok if i get a friend of mine to write a little demo of her writing talent? she's real good
ashlander

Post by ashlander »

i dont think you post it here buddy.its in the forum overveiw
Rung
TR Tester

Post by Rung »

Hello

not the most important topic, but maybe the most popular topic is the weather, in my opinion.
I mean, the morrowind engine allows you such things, so why not.
Most people - in real-life - start a conversation (or something like that) by asking for/describing the weather, whether the person can see it by himself or not. So we could let pop up the 'real' dialogue AFTER talking about the wheater.
It could be pretty funny, I think. :lol:

Greetings, Rung
turtleman04

Post by turtleman04 »

i'd just like to say something. Is there anywhere I can go to suggest ideas of what the charcaters lines are? Not as in being the voice but actually writing the script as far as that goes. Where would I put that kind of stuff?
Let me know what you need. (Sound FX)