Saphirius' Concept Art

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Anonymous

Saphirius' Concept Art

Post by Anonymous »

I wasn't sure whether Skyrim had any churces/temples things like that (I wasn't even very sure what land the project was focusing on next; it wasn't made very clear). But I drew up this before-detail sketch of a priesty lady anyways
Attachments
concept.jpg
(117.54 KiB) Downloaded 173 times
Orix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Orix »

Well she certainly looks nice (loving the large shoulder pad/pouldron things), probably a bit scantly clad for Skyrim though (considering the weather up there)... mind you, that usually never stops the worshippers of Dibella!
Silverwood
Developer

Post by Silverwood »

to skimpy to be a priestess. don't they were extravagant robes ? And it is pretty cold down there.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

definatly to skimpy, she would freeza all kinds of things of out there dresed liek that. but the general idea is quite nice. maybe make the clothes more "robe like"?
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
The_Warder
Developer

Post by The_Warder »

fine if you cover the chest more.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

So Skyrim is the next province on the to do list then?

and also, is this any better?
Attachments
concept.jpg
(44.86 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
Orix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Orix »

Very nice! Certainly looks like a person in a high position.

I'm not sure that its completely decided whether Skyrim or Argonia/Black Marsh will be the next province. I know many voted Argonia on a poll on the boards somewhere, although I dont know if it had the majority, people like Argonia mainly because its quite unique and an interesting challenge to do, since there isn't as much Lore on the Argonians as there is on Nords... or so I'm led to believe.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

so is there any specific concept art that needs doing or is it just random things at the moment
Anonymous

Nordic Wolf Hunter

Post by Anonymous »

I have no idea if they have such things as wolf hunters but I persumed that because the Nords wear so much fur they had something along those lines...tell me what you think please :)

please keep in mind that im a bit ruff around the edges when it comes to Nordic lore and that this is a before-detail sketch :)
Attachments
concept2.jpg
(36.33 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
Stalker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stalker »

Please read the rules of the forum. It clearly states to keep all you concept in one thread and use third-party hosting site for pics. Thank you.
[img]http://img430.imageshack.us/img430/3336/oblivionforum5tb.jpg[/img]

Your friendly slavedriver.
ferrigno

Post by ferrigno »

woah cool nice pics, good proportions too
________
[url=http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/BMW_IV]Bmw Iv[/url]
Last edited by ferrigno on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anonymous

Argonian priest/shaman

Post by Anonymous »

Once again im just exploring the designs of the different religious groups that exist in various provinces. I decided to sketch up an argonian because I am severly interested in their culture and practises. Please tell me what you think, im in for constuctive critism.

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Laeagrave/Argonianpriestconcept.jpg[/url]
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Very nice. I like what you have done with the shading and outlining. And I like the robes. I would make the head larger though. ;)
"Idleness and lack of occupation tend - nay are dragged - towards evil."
-Hippocrates
PoHa!
Developer Emeritus

Post by PoHa! »

You should keep all your concept art within one thread.
"When you find out someone's sleeping with your wife, you want to kill the f***er"
~Prof. Gardner

"You wiki'd my girlfriend?"
~Dexter
ferrigno

Post by ferrigno »

yea this is kind of annoying beacause youve got like three differnt posts.... you've got some good concepts but i cant really say muhc about them if i dont know were your actual master thread is...

{Edited By T?relio}
Just merged all of Saphirius's Topics... sorry for piggybacking this message on your post ferrigno
________
[url=http://www.love-help.org/marriage-advice/]Marriage counseling[/url]