zabuza

q3-1-Imp

Post by zabuza »

Claim type: Quest
Claim ID: TR_q3-1-Imp (#982)
Faction: Imperial
Parent claim: TR_3-24-Imp (#128)
Claimed by: Parted User
Location: 1:(842, -2399):0, 2:(935, -2395), 3:(940, -2475):2, 4:(797, -2467):3, 5:(793, -2568):4, 6:(956, -2580):5
Files: None

---

Quest:
Lucret Nuncius is the Castle of Old Ebonheart:
If talking to Lucret Nuncius and not in Imperial Legion:
-Good Day Citizen

If talking to Lucret Nuncius and under rank 3 (Trooper):
-It is good to see that we do have some loyal recruits
- [Says normal Legion Officer Text]

If talking to Lucret Nuncius and equal to or above rank 3 (Trooper):
-I have been looking for someone a legionnaire still with us; will you do you your job and not give up like the rest of them?
If ask about “give upâ€Â￾
-You mean you don’t know? Many of the guards on duty in this city are losing their spirit. Will you remember your commitment and fight for the great empire of which you are sworn to defend?
If No:
-Get out of my sight? [Deposition decrease -20]
If Yes:
Good, I know you were still loyal. Your mission is simple, do your duty as a guard. Usually we would have enough men to do the work, but with the recent events in Vvardenfell the men are losing courage. I will give you the normal pay of 500gold for the day. Wear your full imperial armor so the citizens will know you are a guard; report back to me when you are ready.

If talking to Lucret Nuncius and do not have full imperial armor on:
-What are you waiting for? Have you forgotten your oath!

If talking to Lucret Nuncius and do have full imperial armor on:
-Are you ready to report?
If No:
-Hurry, there is still hope!
If Yes:
-Good, that’s what I like to hear. Remember, do not leave the city or take off your armor. Your job is simple, stop crimes, kill monster, and collect the criminals’ fee. Ask the citizens if they have any leads, it will get you to the big crimes. Listen to the other guards, some are still loyal. Live for the glory of the empire!

Journal Entry:
-I have been given the assignment to protect Old Ebonheart from crime and corruption.

Journal Entry: After leaving the castle:
-My 24 hour guard duty has begun, maybe if I collect enough money I can get out of this quicker.

Crimes see picture for location (if needed I can tone the list down):

#. What happens? Bounty: $. How you know.

1. Assassination attempt of Imperial Captain Seguri Vicici by Dark Brotherhood Dark Elf assassin, Tedril Aravel, wearing normal Dark Brotherhood armor. Assassination takes place in the imperial armory. Vicici is standing facing weapons when Tedril comes from hiding in shadows. How to Stop: by asking of “any leadsâ€Â￾ to civilians, Dark Elf (Thadas Hleray) mentions an attack in the imperial library.

2. Pickpocket attempt on Nord, Haakig, wearing full bear armor by Wood Elf, Tarhie, wearing common clothes. 50 Gold being stolen, pickpocket must be caught. Bounty: 100gold. How you know: see about time PC leaves castle.

3. Fist Fight between Nord, Olfeig, and Orc, Yadba Usharz, both are wearing common clothes. Bounty: 50gold from each. How you know: “any leadâ€Â￾ all point to a fist fight around the corner from the castle.

4. Cliff Racer (or other monster if Cliff Racers don’t fly there) is attacking the local populace. How you know: see and hear the commotion.

5. Moon Sugar deal being taken place. Dealer is Wood Elf, Thaernd; buyer is Dark Elf, Nibarr Andala. Bounty: 400gold from dealer, 100gold from buyer.

6. After doing quest #10:
If opening smuggling house door without telling guard:
- [Some kind of magical lock]
If talking to a guard:
-A large smuggling operation, I guess you should tell Clagius Harmevus in the castle.
If talking to Clagius Harmevus:
-A smuggling operation, here in Old Ebonheart, do you know where it is?
If No:
-Well thanks, Ill have my men look into it.
If show note:
-I know where this is, Ill have some others meet you there. A guard will show you where to go, meet him at the main gate.
[When you exit and go near main gate a guard runs up, forced conversation]
-Follow me.
[Forced exit. He runs to the house and stands just outside the door.]
If talking to guard:
-Hurry up, its just inside.
Inside the house there are a lot of crates, each crate as 0-5 moon sugar and 0-2 skooma. There are 3 imperial guards (wearing full imperial armor); one imperial has a short bow and iron arrows, the other 2 have short swords and shields (imperial style). There are also 5 smugglers, 2 dark elves Nibarrand Nindala and Maggot Molor, one wood elf Bolrin, one imperial Caccia Colonia, and one redguard Hasel Ruuz. When you enter the battle begins, the imperial archer should be behind a waist high crate, the wood elf is either at the top of stairs of out in the open (depending on if there are stairs of not), a dark elf and the redguard gang up on one imperial guard while the other dark elf fights the imperial guard, the imperial smuggler flees (if there are stairs he runs up them); to give an idea of the strength of npcs, the legion should lose if you don’t fight, and it should be nearly impossible to save all of the legionnaires even if you do fight (one should always die, not a script thing, just hard npcs). If you kill all but the imperial smuggler (he should run away) than he surrenders and is willing to pay the 1500gold bounty. The guard who was outside comes in and runs up to you.
If talking to lead guard:
-Take this inventory to Clagius Harmevus in the castle, and don’t take anything.

If talking to Clagius Harmevus with inventory and no contraband:
-Ah, thanks for getting our attention to this, this will boost the city’s spirits, here is 300gold for delivering the inventory, and consider it a bounty.
[Takes inventory, gives 300gold (can it go to the “need 2000goldâ€Â￾ fund?)]

If talking to Clagius Harmevus with inventory and contraband:
-I see you have the inventory, than-, is that contraband! Did you take that from the smugglers den!
[Takes inventory and contraband; deposition decrease -10 to all legionaries]

7. A store owner Breton Jociel, he has 17 pots laid out on the ground. You see an aragonian Ram-Kur, when you get close Ram-Kur runs forward and starts to pick up some pots. If you run close and talk he will stop. Bounty: 200gold.

8. When you walk near you can hear or see a woman being cut up in an ally. As you approach you see the woman named Virani fall to the ground. The attacker, named Relave Indaram turns around and walks away. If you talk to him to collect a bounty he hands you a writ. Bounty: there is no way to collect a bounty; (I thought it would be cool to see other perspective). How you know: You hear and see it as you walk by.

9. Pickpocket attempt on Orc Olfim Ulfimph, by Wood Elf Nedhel. 200gold being stolen, pickpocket must be caught. Bounty: 200gold. How you know: see pickpocket attempt.

10. There is a wood elf Fillimir, standing on the side of the road. There are 2 civilians standing around him (these are not special, just random people from the city).

If talking to person 1 with Fillimir near:
-Are you a guard, what are doing here?

If talking to person 2 with Fillimir near:
-A guard, I wasn’t buying anything.

If talking to Fillimir:
-What do you want imperial, ‘got no dwemer here.
If ask about dwemer:
-I only sell iron weapons; don’t you know dwemer is illegal?
If ask about illegal:
-What! I mean, that is I meant to say, that, I…
[Forced goodbye and runs away]
You must take catch him and claim the bounty (bounty: 400gold). If you are forced to kill him there is 400 gold on him that can be taken as bounty, he also as a note that mentions reports where the large smuggling house is.
If you didn’t kill him but need the note here is the script:
If talking to Fillimir after forced goodbye:
-Okay, okay, you caught me ill pay your bounty.
[Get 400gold]
-Do you want anything else or can I go?
I anything else:
-I wont’ talk to you or no one else. Though, maybe if you and I got to be friends…
If won’t talk (deposition > 85):
-Fine, you deserve it after all. I have a group that supplies me with these goods. I don’t know very much but they gave me a note to find them.
If won’t talk (deposition < 85):
-I told you, wont’ talk to you or no one else. Although, maybe if you and I got to be friends…
If friends [give 400gold back]:
-I knew I you would be a good friend. Here is a note they gave me so I could find them. You might be able to use it to find them.

Note:

Fillimir
We just got a new shipment of Dwemer weapons, do you remember the location? The west house in the small group near the plaza. That should refresh your memory. Hurry is you want any of the profit.

How you know: when you walk by that spot there are always the 2 civilians and Fillimir until you stop him.

11. In the center of a large plaza there is a drunken Nord Soldin, yelling at everyone and trying to start fights. He is even getting in fist fights with the citizens of Old Ebonheart. When you get close to him he runs over to you.
If Drunk Nord force talking:
-Hey imperial, yo *hick* you think your all so great. Wel *hick* cell I can, take you down.
[Goodbye and fight]
If you kill him he has 52gold on him and 3 Sujamma (the 52 gold can be bounty).

12, 13, and 14. In the back part of Old Ebonheart there are 3 Dark Elves Gidave Nerano, Maggot Sathryon, and Athasour Sendalas. They are all from the Erabenimsun Tribe (those from the Erabenimsun Tribe are willing to attack imperials form almost nothing). If you go up to each of them and talk they give the same response.
If talking to any of the 3 dark elves:
- We are from the great Erabenimsun Tribe, you have ruined our lands for to long, we are here to attack you at the source.
If Erabenimsun Tribe:
-We are the greatest of all warriors.
[Forced goodbye and attack, all 3 attack you]
You can collect 100gold bounty from each of the Dark Elves.

15 and 16. (I’m hoping this can be mostly cut and paste of script) In front of the guard building near area 15 there is an imperial captain, Nirtiu Valeiu.
If talking to Niritiu Valeiu:
-Hey, you look willing; I need someone like you to help me out. The other guards don’t seem very interested, but if you help us out by killing some monsters that come in, I can make it worth your while.
If worth your while
-50gold a monster seems fair. Now get out there, we can’t have monster killing our people.
Every minute a monster will run into the city from one of the locations, look at chart for more detail. There is a guard at each entrance so if you leave they can keep the city safe. At anytime talk to Niritiu Valeiu to collect 50gold per monster stopped by you.
#of hour, #of location, type of monster; 1, 15, wild guar; 2, 15, nix hound; 3; 16, nix hound; 4, 15, cliff racer; 5, 16, giant rat; 6, 15, wild guar; 7, 15, nix hound; 8 , 16, cliff racer; 9, 15, giant rat; 10, 16, wild guar; 11, 15, nix hound; 12, 16, cliff racer; 13, 16, giant rat; 14, 16, wild guar; 15, 15, nix hound; 16, 16, giant rat; 17, 15, wild guar; 18, 15, cliff racer; 19, 16, nix hound; 20, 15, giant rat; no more monsters will come anymore

17. If talking to person in dock area about any leads:
-There is an investigation going on over by the far west boat, I guess they found something.
Over by the boats there are 3 guards investigating 6 crates full of moon sugar and skooma.
If talk to boat guard:
-We found these crates full of contraband but no one is here. Search for clues around the boat.
There seems to be nothing here, unless you get into the water the quest will end. In the water under the boat you find an aragonian smuggler Dan-Za, who is breathing underwater.
If talking to Dan-Za:
-No attack; I come with no fight.
[He begins to swim to the closest way up to the dock. Once he get up you can collect a bounty of 300gold from him.

The other guards shouldn’t stop these crimes

If any part of imperial amour is taken off:
[When you attempt to stop a crime]
-You are not a guard, where is all your armor.

If left the city cell:
[Pop up window, “I have left the city, I should return quickly]

Journal Entry: 24 hours (48 minutes) after “After Leaving Castleâ€Â￾ journal entry:
-I have been on guard for 24 hours. I should go talk to Lucret Nuncius to collect my pay.

Journal Entry: Collected 2000gold of bounty:
-I have collected a lot of money; maybe I should go speak with Lucret Nuncius.

[Takes collected money]
If talking to Lucret Nuncius after 24 hours or 2000gold collected:
-Thank you {character name}, you are an inspiration to the rest of the legion; you have helped them find their courage. We will not need you anymore.
[Takes 2000gold (you can keep extra), or if not 2000 all collected from bounty]

Interiors:
Old Ebonheart Castle
I3-224 (house in Old Ebonheart)

Exteriors:
Old Ebonheart

NPCs:
Warning: All guards are simply named “guardâ€Â￾, and any mention of civilian means NPC’s not made by the quest maker!

1. Lucret Nuncius (What you see: Full imperial armor, shield, and short sword; no helmet. On body: 23gold, 2 cheap cure health, and ruby)
2. Seguri Vicici (What you see: Full imperial armor; no helmet. On body: 67gold)
3. Tedril Ilnith (What you see: Full Dark Brotherhood armor and weapon. On body: 12gold and 1cheap cure poison)
4. Thadas Hleray (What you see: Common clothing. On body: 24gold and steel dagger)
5. Haakig (What you see: Full bear armor. On body: 1 Sujamma 6gold and norderic hammer)
6. Tarhie (What you see: Common Clothes, chitin helmet. On body: 66gold and iron dagger)
7. Olfeig (What you see: Common Clothes. On body: 63gold)
8. Yadba Usharz (What you see: Common Clothes. On body: 79gold)
9. Thaernd (What you see: Common Clothes, and iron short sword. On body: 8 moon sugar, 6472gold, common amulet)
10. Nibarr Andala (What you see: Common Clothes. On body: 1347gold)
11. Clagius Harmevus (What you see: Full Imperial Armor and Shield, except helmet. On body: 36gold and imperial short sword)
12. Nibarrand Nindala (What you see: Common clothes, steel short sword. On body: 562gold)
13. Maggot Molor (What you see: Common clothes, steel short sword. On body: 479gold)
14. Bolrin (What you see: Common clothes and chitin longbow. On body: 241gold and 264 iron arrows)
15. Caccia Colonia (What you see: exquisite clothing. On body: 1954gold and glass dagger)
16. Hasel Ruuz (What you see: Common clothes and iron long sword. On body: 741gold)
17. Jociel (What you see: exquisite clothes. On body: 337gold and iron dagger)
18. Ram-Kur (What you see: common shirt and full chitin except arms, pauldrons, and helmet. On body: 211gold and steel short sword)
19. Virani (What you see: exquisite robe. On body: 42gold and exquisite amulet)
20. Relave Indaram (What you see: Full Netch Leather armor. On body: 145gold and glass short sword)
21. Olfim Ulfimph (What you see: Full Orcish Armor. On body: 517gold and Steel Hammer)
22. Elf Nedhel (What you see: Common clothes. On body: 19gold and iron short sword)
23. Fillimir (What you see: Ebony greaves, common clothes. On body: 4051gold, Dwemer hammer, long sword, and dagger.)
24. Soldin (What you see: Common pants. On body: 12gold and 3 Sujamma)
25. Gidave Nerano (What you see: Common clothes. On body: 5gold and iron dagger)
26. Maggot Sathryon (What you see: Common clothes. On body: 7gold and steel dagger)
27. Athasour Sendalas (What you see: Common clothes. On body: 2gold and iron dagger)
28. Nirtiu Valeiu (What you see: Full Imperial armor, shield, and weapon. On body: 31gold)
29. Dan-Za (What you see: Common clothes. On body: 1037gold)
"Live for the glory of the empire"
zabuza

Post by zabuza »

Ready for inspection
"Live for the glory of the empire"