North-West Stonefalls,Tavern, claim#8
Last Edited by Lady Nerevar
(Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:58 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Claiming. Will make it a dingy tavern.

I know I have problems with my CS at the moment, but I'll try and come up with a solution soon. It may be as simple as using someone else's comp.
Post Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:28 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Excellent,
Granted and happy modding!
Post Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

I'm proud to say I got a some of this done today. Pleased Not on my comp though.
Post Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Well, I've got this one done Pleased It has been a long time since I've done modding though, so it is worse than my standard. It is a little plain off the main floor. This is kinda the first time I've used the Hlaalu tile set, so it took a while to get the hang of it.

I made this tavern a real crappy tavern. The guy who runs it has driven the tavern into the ground, and by and large does not care about it at all (he's a skooma addict who does some smuggling on the side).

Hopefully, I'll be able to get my outstanding claims done in a timely fashion.
Post Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group