Mage's Guild Correspondence, 3E432 [ADDED] [Added OB]

Place where in-game literature is written and developed.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Mage's Guild Correspondence, 3E432 [ADDED] [Added OB]

Post by Xui'al »

To all Hammerfell Mage’s Guilds,

While I understand that you are generally understaffed and work in difficult territory, I have a difficult request. Due to the location of the Arcane University, it is extremely difficult for me to acquire the Dwemer parts that I would need to repair the Dwemer Orrery here. I have been able to acquire the majority of the pieces, but in Cyrodiil Dwemer artifacts are extremely hard and expensive to come by, and so I must appeal to your desire for knowledge to help me complete this fascinating Dwemer machine. I know that your excavations continue, even without proper manpower and funding, but I must request several Dwemer cogs, a tube, a cylinder and a coherer. I trust that you understand the description of these parts, due to your esteemed knowledge from the Dwemer. I am also appealing to the guildhalls in Morrowind, but as you all know the recent events there have caused quite a stir in the province. Kemel’ze is harder to access, and Edwinna on Vvardenfell has no immediate access to an excavation site. Thank you for your time, and your efforts in repairing the Orrery. When it is completed and working again, I trust that it will provide us with answers to some of the multitude of questions about the Dwemer.

-Bothiel
Last edited by Xui'al on Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

Send it on, and I'll add it to BoT when I return.
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus

Post by Xui'al »

TrScroll4UNIQUEMagesGuildLetter
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'