Map 2: Claim 2-7 Fishing Village in (31,5): No 1 [M]

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

sterio

Map 2: Claim 2-7 Fishing Village in (31,5): No 1 [M]

Post by sterio »

The fishing village in cell (31,5) has three shacks. I was going to claim them all, but decided that even though they're small, I'd start with one, and I decided to have it.. number one! :P
Last edited by sterio on Sat Dec 27, 2003 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

First, claim granted.

Next, what are you're plans for the interiors? :P
sterio

Post by sterio »

Lol, I forgot to say anything about that :P I'm just going to make it a fairly simple fishermans shack, after all, what else would there be in a fishing village of 3 huts :P There'll probably be some.. fishermans stuff... Seriously, there are not a lot of possibilities (especially now seeing as somebody else claimed the other two, though I was expecting that might happen) but maybe I could have some service like bartering something, which is the thing that would fit the most, but it wouldn't really fit very well, though, so I probably won't do that. I'd have an Argonian or Nord NPC, since they seem to be the races most likely to be living in a fishing village like this, but I feel I should try and coordinate this with the dude who claimed the other two, to make all the residents the same race...
I'd really appreciate any comments, this will be my second interior for TR, and I still am inexperienced with making it fit with the rest of the world :P

Edit: On second (or third or fourth...) thought, I think I might do something different: Make it some sort of common space for working the fish (don't know if that's the right way to say it, though) that'd be used by the owners of the other two sheds. But I'm not too sure, because for two guys to have a shed like that would be unrealistic. I've just come to the conclusion that it is too big a house to be a normal shack!
Last edited by sterio on Sat Dec 27, 2003 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

Well, atleast any of the choices seem harmful enough ;)

But just to enlighten you, a dunmer fisher could be a good choice aswell. Afterall, Morrowind mostly holds the dunmer, and thus it is them who are working in the fields I guess. Them, and their slaves ;)
sterio

Post by sterio »

Yeah, but, for some reason, dunmer's don't often live in little fishing huts like that.. sometimes they do, but it seems to me nords and argonians are most common in them... or maybe I'm just imagining things, hehe...
sterio

Post by sterio »

Well, here it is, completed (unless somebody wants me to change something). In the end, it became a normal fishing hut with a nord in it. The nord is called Jon Fisker... Anybody who speaks a nordic language will see that that is John Fisher (perhaps it is too obvious?). But yeah... And I guess the shack itself should be called Fiskers' Shack. Enough said! Download it already! :P

Edit: I realized a small, annoying, error I had made so I had to fix that, and decided, after talking to the guy who's making the other shacks about it, to make the guy a Dunmer... Of course I had a great problem with names (as I always do with Dunmer), but I think it's ok :P So here it is again, slightly different
Last edited by sterio on Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
sterio

Post by sterio »

Right...: Bump!
sterio

Post by sterio »

Sorry about bumping it for the third time, but come on people!
Arcadea
Developer Emeritus

Post by Arcadea »

I need confirmayion that this was added to the mnaster file. Koth Rodan can you respond iof you see thius thanks.
I said I would return and I may have been right. The past must stay in the past as agreed. If the core needs me or has a job for me just ask for now I watch and write.

Former Moderator of the Core.
Was once called the Sotha Sil of the core.
Kothloth
Developer Emeritus

Post by Kothloth »

I'm going to put it up for interior review ;)
Last edited by Kothloth on Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.