i2-352-Imp

After an interior claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderators: Seneca37, Lead Developers

Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

i2-352-Imp

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i2-352-Imp (#1271)
Faction: Imperial
Parent claim: TR_2-40-Imp (#103)
Claimed by: Silvone Elestahr
Files: TR_i2-352-Imp_Silvone Elestahr_1.esp; TR_i2-352-Imp_Silvone Elestahr_2.esp; TR_i2-352-Imp_Silvone Elestahr_3.esp; TR_i2-352-Imp_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp

---

Small stronghold ruin.
Coordinates: 40,-15
Screenshot: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/ivoarcheoloog/stronghold.jpg
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

I've always wanted to build one of these, but they're super rare, so I'm claiming this. Stronghold ruin tileset.

-Starcrunch
Nanu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nanu »

Go ahead, make my day. :P
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Layout designed. Brief synopsis of the story for this site:

Long ago this small fortress served as a Indoril garrison and staging point for raids into Telvanni territory. It was completely abandon in the first era and has since been inhabited by numerous bandits, outcasts, smugglers, even an occasional necromancer or rogue wizard. Early in 3E426 house Indoril drove out a group of smugglers and stationed a small garrison in this place. A few months later they were joined by an Indoril priest and a group of laborers, who began excavations of the lower level, searching for something; a relic of importance to the Temple (and an Indoril noble family). For now I leave the relic undefined, they have not found it, but they have excavated a pit in their search. Dialog will hopefully be written to say more, and perhaps a quest. A journal will layout the bare bones of this story. The building is rundown, from almost 2 millennium of poor maintenance and remains mostly covered, but it is now occupied by an "owner" that has a mind to stick around for a while.

The dome serves as the barracks for the small contingent of soldiers who guard this operation. It's also the major meeting place of all invovled at the site, and serves as a store room (stronghold domes are quite large). There is also a small area that serves as a chapel for the people working at the site.

The first level is very small, and has only one room besides the usual corridors. This room is the quarters of the top Indoril soldier (and his wife or mistress).

The second level has two rooms, and a mud cave which is where the excavation takes place. The larger room serves as quarters for the laborers and the smaller serves as quarters for the Indoril priest. Side areas (you know hemispheres that sometimes bulge out of stronghold hallways are used as storage space.

All of this requires one minor change to the exterior. Since the site is now occupied by House Indoril it will be inappropriate for there to be a fire in the middle of the ashpit in the exterior. Also some lighting in the exterior would be nice since it is an occupied site (and the occupier is not a rogue faction). If this does not work please inform me immediately.

-Starcrunch
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

I kind of had it planned to be a tiny rundown interior which serves as a bandit hideout, but your idea seems pretty cool :)

I can make these changes to the exterior as I'm still holding Detailing #9.
"Idleness and lack of occupation tend - nay are dragged - towards evil."
-Hippocrates
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Thanks, that's what I wanted to hear :P .

Date of original abandonment is moved up to early second era, as the fortress was likely used through the end of the four score war.

-Starcrunch
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

This is getting some much needed love, but won't be done before I finish Map 1 Telvanni Mouth quests.

Architecture is done and dome detailing is now complete.

-Starcurnch
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Done detailing the first floor. I'm pretty happy with how this is coming along now. I'll be finished in a day or so (I've had a lot of RL work the last week, so progress has been slow).

-Starcrunch
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

I so can't wait to see this Crunchy :)
-Hippocrates
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Well you are a reviewer so you can review it when starcrunch is finished with it...
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Yeah, I haven't reviewed anything in quite some time, so I'll give it a shot if I have the time :)
-Hippocrates
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

The manuscript I'm working on (real-life) is taking longer than expected. Hopefully I can submit it tomorrow and then I'll be more freed up to work on this. Sorry for the delay :( .

-Starcrunch
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Don't you dare leave us again crunchy! As much as I hate to say this, if you don't log in for another week, I am revoking your claims.
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Fuck man, is making a leaving thread REALLY that hard?

REVOKED
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Claiming, will make it strongholdy and ruin-er-iffic
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Granting because I am rather cool
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

as much as I want to make a stronghold ruin, I have to drop this. I don't have my computer ATM and this is a rather high priority claim. Also, the one time I opened up the CS to work on this I was completely uninspired. *sigh*
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer

Post by Andres Indoril »

Sounds like fun! (Claiming and hopefully not dropping later.)

I will make a small stronghold ruin, which would be inhabited by some wizards probably.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Modding, Happy Granting... wait...
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer

Post by Andres Indoril »

Revoke this.
I fail at getting the architecture right.
[url=http://andresindoril.blogspot.com/][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyleft.jpg[/img][/url][url=http://www.youtube.com/user/AndresIndoril][img]http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/Andres_Indoril/siggyright.jpg[/img][/url]
"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

>_>
Silvone Elestahr
Developer

Post by Silvone Elestahr »

Claiming. Will try to follow Crunches idea... will let you know if it changes.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Granting. Enjoy your first interior since promotion!
Silvone Elestahr
Developer

Post by Silvone Elestahr »

Complete: i2-352-imp;

Dome: TR_i2-352-imp_Dome
Structure-complete
Lighting-complete
Detailing-complete
New Items-none

Notes: The dome serves as the barracks for the Indoril garrison here. There is room enough for six beds, storage, a dining area, and a small shrine. There should be one guard stationed in here (once NPC's are placed).
There should be another guard stationed outside the dome as the lookout for the ruin. As far as I know, there is no way to get up to the dome without a high athletics skill or levitation.

Upper Level: TR_i2-352-imp_Upper-Level
Structure-complete
Lighting-complete
Detailing-complete
New Items-none

Notes: This floor contains the quarters of the leader of the Indorial garrison stationed here. He shares this room with his mistress/wife (undecided, will leave to it NPC creator). There should be two guards stationed in the hall here, one patrolling the east corridor and one patrolling the west corridor, and the wife/mistress should be inside the room.

Lower Level: TR_i2-352-imp_Lower-Level
Structure-complete
Lighting-complete
Detailing-complete
New Items-TR_m2_sack_excavation_p (cloth sack w/5 levitation potions);
TR_M2_key_i352_priest
TR_m2_bk_Diary_Ind_Priest

Notes: This level contains the priest's quarters. The door is locked, and requires the key "TR_M2_key_i352_priest" to be unlocked.
This level also contains the living quarters of the laborers. They quarters lead into the excavation pit. The pit is covered in scaffolding, and requires levitation potions to get around. I left a few bags holding 5 levitation potions each: "TR_m2_sack_excavation_p"
Also in the pit is the priest's platform, where he can overwatch the excavation, and preach to the laborers as they work. The priest should be placed here on the platform, with the laborers throughout the room. One laborer should be injured, and either absent or placed somewhere in the laborers living quarters. This is explained in the diary located in the priests room: TR_m2_bk_Diary_Ind_Priest"
The key to the priest's room is located next to him among a pile of gold on the platform in the pit.

The Indoril Leader should be somewhere in the excavation pit overlooking the laborers. There should be a guard patrolling the east and west corridors.

[Complete, submitting for review]
37: Rejoice as TeeAr rebuilds these lands that have been ravaged by war and famine. May those who STand in his way be smited by his many hands in an unrelenting torment.
-Noirgrim
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Submitting to review
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: Yes
Loading errors: No

Review: This was good. But a lot of little errors made this a lot of fixing. First, I had to bleed all the pillows more. There were a lot of floaters and bleeders on the tables of the dome and the lower level. I also replaced all silverware items. I locked some chests in the lower level. I can't remember what else I did, but I fixed more in this interior. But I must say that I really like this interior. Partly because of the good detailling and partly because I'm an archaeologist. For someone who might be a little rusty, this was fine.

Comments OK, I'm sorry I have to attach this to silvone's review, but I'm getting really tired of being the only person which does initials. So, until someone else does one I won't do an intital again. This may seem a little bit childish but I'm dissapointed. I was hoping that while i was doing aroudn 70 reviews over the last few weeks that someone would get the spirit and help me. This is ridicilous. Of the reviewers which aren't on hold, I've only seen me and swiftoak do reviews over the last months. WE really need to get some active reviewers.

Rating 7,5
Attachments
TR_i2-352-Imp_Silvone Elestahr_3.esp
(56.33 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

I would do some reviews but I am scrambling to get my claims done. They've been going on for far too long and are enormous. I've got the ext detailing one pretty much all done now and the int ord complex is next.
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

Thanks for mentioning me, but I'm sorry too. I feel that even I'm starting to neglect my responsibility lately. Time is being cut all around me, but I will do my best to help you Viking. ;)
-Hippocrates
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

i realy, realy appreciate what you do viking. i mean realy. i love you for this.

i am however very disapointed in most of the rest of you. i sent out letters, most said they would work. i didnt see anything from that. we have plenty of reviewers that are active, if even half of them reviewed regularly like they were supose to this whole thing would be working out. im going to start demoting people who dont do reviews, because having you with a title dosent do jack shit.

you have real life, yes. you have other obligations, yes. i appreciate that, i realy do. however, you could contribute a review once in a while.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Swiftoak
Developer Emeritus

Post by Swiftoak »

I don't know what to really say. I'm really sorry Lady N. I've had like so few free days to come by here and actually do something. When I took in this responsiblity, it was because I wanted to do something contributive and positive to this wonderful project. Even if I only conduct a few reviews a month.

If I can keep this title, I will continue to do my best to get reviews in whenever I can. However, if that is not enough, I'll also be glad to accept just a "TR Modder".

I might get a few reviews tonight and tomorrow, I might have a few evenings off before school starts.

~Swift
-Hippocrates
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

all i realy want is productivity, atleast once in a while. if yu are not able to handle the presure, you should PM me so tat we can arange something officialy.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Approving, use top file for merging. (minor structural change to fix bleeding.)