Old quest reports

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

FIREWATCH - MISCELLANEOUS QUESTS

The 'highway robbery' quest - Lame. Apparently I'm not high enough level to do it, so I'm totally barred from it. This should change to this person just warning me that at my current level they're likely to kill me. I'm pretty sure my level 10 with a strength of 478 and 967 health can handle it.

I don't think we should block off miscellaneous quests like this - questlines and MQ are fine, but I was really bummed.

Level 12 and 20 reputation minimum? No way, level 5 and 2 reputation minimum.

Also, the quest about Gorinia & the Clannfear. She won't talk to me, she just has a force-exit dialogue every time I talk to her. I tried before and after I entered the house, killed the Clannfear, and read/took the note on that guy's body. Oh btw the guy, Rinar, was already dead when I entered the house and unlocked the room.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

That may be related to merging. In an older version of the map Rinar was already dead and Gorinia had a greeting that went something like "I can't believe Rinar is dead!" which I deleted but which may have been retained when the quest got merged.

Also, I did away with the reputation requirement; it's just level now.
Imagine my insult to find that "Raw Glass has no effect on you." I became very huffy at the implication that my intelligence could not be lowered further. Then again, I did just eat a piece of glass.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Post by Bloodthirsty Crustacean »

Thanks Crunch for clearing up most of the problems Xeth reported with my quests. :)
xeth-ban wrote:House Telvanni:Cencus in Ranyon-Ruhn
When returning to the one who gave you the quest, i decided to tell the truth about the imperial n'wah, but when i did this an error came up

Script TR_m1_q_Nevrile
Syntax Error Line 2.
Could not find variable "expelCartil".
==>CompileAndRun problem was found in Topic "census"
"That incompentent bufoon! I really must consult with the @Council# about raising our entry standards, and I'll have Cartil expelled from @House Telvanni# immediately. I will not tolerate such fools."
Okay, I've just checked that out and there appears to be no problem with the version I created.

If possible, could you go to Cartil (on your version) and type "set [insert gobbledygook here] to 1" on him in the console. See if you get a message telling you something regarding "TR_m1_q_CartilScript". If you don't, it may be that somehow his script was removed upon merging. (If there's any easier way to test what script someone has, feel free to do that)

His script is where the variable's contained, and it's spelt correctly (unless dialogue results are case sensitive) in both places. So it must be something to do with the script.

Thanks for the testing. (Oh, and for the Telvanni, all the meanness and sarcasm is saved for when you fail or don't use common sense. e.g: "So, you found Cartil. Why did you not help him complete the census? Get back to Ranyon-ruhn and help him complete his task! [Nevrile sighs] Sometimes I wonder why we do not employ stricter standards for our induction." etc.

(And as for Gah Sadrith, the quests were written by somebody whose first language isn't english, so try to contain your anger :P. I had already flagged those issues, and Theo said he would try to clear them up)

EDIT: And here's the offending dialogue result line (for the census). "TR_m1_q_Cartil_Florius->set expelCartil to 2"

I'm not missing something obvious am I? :P
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

It's expecting the variable expelCartil to be declared in the script TR_m1_q_Nevrile. It is not declared there. I Haven't exactly worked out how TR_m1_q_Nevrile is supposed to work, and I certainly can't see how declaring that variable in that script is useful (except perhaps as a dialog flag).

-Starcrunch
osiris
TR Tester

Post by osiris »

Ok, let's go ahead with a pair of new reviews from me; not very much, but i'm going to replace my .esp with the newer version, therefore i will be able to report on much new quests here as soon as possible (maybe, even tomorrow).

- Tel Ouada
* "Ninari's Secret" * Quest giver: Fanla Vinkis

Good quest, with good dialogue and some small errors:
  • - TR_m1_Q_NinarisNote is really hard to reach on that crate; i would move it in a better position: always a bit hidden to the player, but definitely not so far and not so difficult to take due to Ninari's position in the housepod.

- Talking with Draralen Gurin, the journal entry on topic "Ninari's Secret" seems too short to me:
"Draralen Gurin refuses to discuss her clients"
  • I would like to read something longer and richer. :)

- Topic "porphyric emophilia" loops in Ninari's dialogue;

- Fanla Vinkis always reply with
"Don't worry, %PCName, i'll find it"
  • even if the PC chooses to tell the truth.
And this is not related to the quest, but i suppose that there's a critter or something hidden somewhere just outside The Magic Mudcrab; that bugs a bit, since the game launches the 'combat' theme everytime the PC will go out of the cornerclub...

- Sarvanni
* "Molecrab shells deliver" * Quest giver: Gulem Belaram (sp?)

Perfect quest, though i have used the "coc" command to go to Gah Ouadaruhn, so i haven't checked if there are critters along the way, so to make the quest a little bit more difficult; if there aren't... yes, some critters would be nice to add in my opinion. :)
Harke the Apostle, Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:26 pm
My book sucks cause it´s a vampire.

Hemitheon, Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 pm
*sarcastic*
You know what's also popular? Enormous flying cities and ridable dragons. Maybe TR should invest in navigable ships and underwater cities.
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Starcrunch wrote:It's expecting the variable expelCartil to be declared in the script TR_m1_q_Nevrile. It is not declared there. I Haven't exactly worked out how TR_m1_q_Nevrile is supposed to work, and I certainly can't see how declaring that variable in that script is useful (except perhaps as a dialog flag).

-Starcrunch
Okay, that script (TR_m1_q_Nevrile) is supposed to determine whether a day had passed in between her quests. (I just didn't like the fact that those two quests could otherwise have been done one after the other, it would just seem fake.)

What I don't understand is why the dialogue result is trying to set expelCartil in Nevrile's script. It should be set in Cartil's: "TR_m1_q_Cartil_Florius->set expelCartil to 2"

Why is it not being set in his? Am I using incorrect syntax?
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
osiris
TR Tester

Post by osiris »

- Sarvanni
* Molecrab Eggs Deliver

Similar to the previous Sarvanni's quest; nice, but maybe too easy to complete (no critters along the road to Gah Ouadaruhn).
Important, i had to enter the journal entry

Journal "TR_m1_SA_SC:ME" 20

in order to deliver the eggs to Drolan Omothan, since my game always freezes when loading the interior cell

"Gah Ouadaruhn: Drolan Omothan: Alchemist"

even with the "coc" command. I always get the same error with the Bal Gernak's Manor: no way to load the cell (these are the only two cells that gives me such problems).

For the rest, the quest works good. I'm assuming that other quests for Sarvanni are in the working. :)

*sarcastic*
You know what's also popular? Enormous flying cities and ridable dragons. Maybe TR should invest in navigable ships and underwater cities.
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Bloodthirsty Crustacean wrote:
Starcrunch wrote:It's expecting the variable expelCartil to be declared in the script TR_m1_q_Nevrile. It is not declared there. I Haven't exactly worked out how TR_m1_q_Nevrile is supposed to work, and I certainly can't see how declaring that variable in that script is useful (except perhaps as a dialog flag).

-Starcrunch
Okay, that script (TR_m1_q_Nevrile) is supposed to determine whether a day had passed in between her quests. (I just didn't like the fact that those two quests could otherwise have been done one after the other, it would just seem fake.)

What I don't understand is why the dialogue result is trying to set expelCartil in Nevrile's script. It should be set in Cartil's: "TR_m1_q_Cartil_Florius->set expelCartil to 2"

Why is it not being set in his? Am I using incorrect syntax?
Yes! That's it. The syntax should be:

Code: Select all

set TR_m1_q_Cartil_Floius.expelCatil to 2
It will only function properly if they are in the same cell, IIRC (even though NPC's have reference persist). Try the above syntax, if it does not work you will either need to use the Journal Entry number as a flag or a global short.

@Osiris: What do you mean by no way to load the cell? When I use the exterior door both of those cells load. When I use coc they load; so I can't understand the problem your having.

-Starcrunch
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Consider it fixed, m'lord. :)

I'll PM it to you, Crunch. If you could upload it to my original claim thread (if you have access to it, I don't) aswell, that'd be nice.

Hopefully we can merge this version ASAP. (Strange that this bug occurred though, I never encountered it when I tested *shrugs*.)
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

I'll upload it :P. I'm currently repairing physical defects posted in the public beta thread. After that is done I'll post a new version that your changes can be merged with (if the changes are minor I will try to make them to the esp version of map 1 I'm fixing now).

-Starcrunch
Theo
Developer Emeritus

Post by Theo »

How do I activate TR_Telvanni mouth quests? I am an Oathman of mainland Telvanni and Port Telvannis mouths do not even have 'chores' topic. I use Starcrunch's version 20.
Also I found there is a way to play Lost Fiancee quest, which is not very probable, but which ends with unwanted results. I will have to draw a proper chart of this quest restructure the journals (just that) by splitting it into two interdependent quests instead:
"Lost fiancee" and "Gah-Sadrith Inquisition".
(But not until somebody else tests this.)

Suggestion:
I know there is this no-bethesda-work-alteration-policy, but SHIT! Would it be such a problem to add a no-lore filter on "Solstheim"?
THEO
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

There's a mod that does that already. Just run that with your test game :)
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Theo wrote:How do I activate TR_Telvanni mouth quests? I am an Oathman of mainland Telvanni and Port Telvannis mouths do not even have 'chores' topic. I use Starcrunch's version 20.
Also I found there is a way to play Lost Fiancee quest, which is not very probable, but which ends with unwanted results. I will have to draw a proper chart of this quest restructure the journals (just that) by splitting it into two interdependent quests instead:
"Lost fiancee" and "Gah-Sadrith Inquisition".
(But not until somebody else tests this.)

Suggestion:
I know there is this no-bethesda-work-alteration-policy, but SHIT! Would it be such a problem to add a no-lore filter on "Solstheim"?
to activate the chores topic open the console and type: AddTopic "chores"

I have been sure to right greetings for my last four mouth quests that introduce that topic, but they are not merged. Similar greetings should be written for the other mouths.

EDIT: I went and looked, if you are in TR_Telvanni you should get greetings about doing chores, which should introduce the topic.

-Starcrunch
Theo
Developer Emeritus

Post by Theo »

I don't get greetings about chores from TR_Telvanni. And even though I did... I already had the topic activated by Vanilla Telvanni so why does it not even display at TR_Telvanni mouths?
EDIT: Guest what. I have checked the file and the topics are already filtered for TR_Telvanni. But how am I supposed to become one? I have searched another dialogues, but there is no way how to become member of this faction yet.
Last edited by Theo on Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEO
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Make sure you are checking with the right mouths. I suppose it's possible you only checked with the two who don't give quests yet, but that would be pretty unlucky. :P

I'm fairly sure I gave the Mouths I did appropriate greetings though.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

Theo wrote:I don't get greetings about chores from TR_Telvanni. And even though I did... I already had the topic activated by Vanilla Telvanni so why does it not even display at TR_Telvanni mouths?
EDIT: Guest what. I have checked the file and the topics are already filtered for TR_Telvanni. But how am I supposed to become one? I have searched another dialogues, but there is no way how to become member of this faction yet.
I have written the joining dialog as part of q67 which I just submitted last night. To test the quests before that quest is merged you need to use the console: PCJoinFaction "TR_Telvanni"

-Starcrunch
Theo
Developer Emeritus

Post by Theo »

Sorry, I believed it is already done.
THEO
osiris
TR Tester

Post by osiris »

Starcrunch wrote:@Osiris: What do you mean by no way to load the cell? When I use the exterior door both of those cells load. When I use coc they load; so I can't understand the problem your having.
I mean exactly what you've read, in my game it's impossible to load these two cells with both the exterior door and the 'coc' command: Morrowind freezes so i have to reboot.

I will be back with other reports as soon as possible, i'm actually arranging my workplace moving so i will not have so much freetime for the next weeks.

*sarcastic*
xeth-ban
Developer

Post by xeth-ban »

I don't know if you people actually fixed this in version 0.20 but the two Firewatch quests i tested earlier still don't work properly.

Even though im in a higher level than the raider quest requires, i can still not gain the quest.

However, when wandering not to far of from Firewatch, a dialog window popped up and came with a "1000 gold or your life" threat, but when i refused, and they wanted to kill me, they were nowhere around.

And the one with the sorceror who summoned a clannfear and all that, nothing happens in it.

I talk to the bosmer woman, she says something, and then i have no other option than clicking bye,

This means that none of those two quests work, still.
xeth-ban
Developer

Post by xeth-ban »

Sarvanni
Sarvanni Courier:Molecrab Shells
If you accept the quest:

There is not enough enemies on the road, i only met one Alit and a few non-hostile mudcrabs needed in the Mudlap and Mosslog quest.(but then again the reward for the quest is not to great)

No matter if you try keeping some of the payment money or not when returning to Sarvanni, you get the same amount of gold.(40)

The dialog responses when you deliver the payment seems to be mixed up, when i gave him the money he seemed to suspect that something was gone, and when i kept some of the money he didn't react in any unusual way.

If you decline the quest:
The molecrab egg delivery topic is never activated, despite him saying that there were other deliveries to be done.

Sarvanni Courier:Molecrab Eggs
If you accept:

You are never actually told where you can find Drolan in Gah Ouadaruhn, he just tell me to deliver them to him and thats it.

When you have delivered the eggs to him, there is a slight error in the journal entry you get, as it spells Drolan's name "Drolan Omathan" instead of "Drolan Omothan"

Also, in the quest overview it is mentioned something about delivering crab meat and eggs to various people in Gah Ouadaruhn, but i was only asked to deliver eggs to Drolan.

Unfinished quest? unacurate overview? ditched idea?

Oh, and a suggestion, there may be some errors in punctuation around, but im not sure.

If you decline:
No bugs or anything

And not related to the quest itself;
Sarvanni looks amazing! i always liked how it looked on the outside, but it looks really cool inside to.
My compliments to whoever made it.
Lud
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lud »

Any mistakes in the descriptors are probably my fault. :)

Oh, and Sarvanni was one of mine, so thanks ;)
(Did it in one night, stayed up all night listening to Pearl Jam and modding)

I'd like to have a new quest esp up soon, but I have a lot of study to do right now (exams in a week) so don't hold your breath.
"It’s all been such a mistake. We were once little shrew-like animals. That would be so much better."
-Ophelia Benson
xeth-ban
Developer

Post by xeth-ban »

*realizes he just wasted about an hour on trying to test quests not yet implented*

So, when will the Gah Ouadaruhn quests be implented?
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus

Post by Starcrunch »

They will be in the next release. I submitted them a few days after the last quest update.

-Starcrunch
xeth-ban
Developer

Post by xeth-ban »

*Ignore this*
Last edited by xeth-ban on Tue May 08, 2007 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
xeth-ban
Developer

Post by xeth-ban »

The Sick Silt Strider
1. http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/Xeth-Ban/DialogError.jpg
As you can see in this screenshot, i have outlined something i believe is not right. im pretty sure it is not "I'm sorry, i haven't the time" but im not entirely sure what you would replace it with

2. http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/Xeth-Ban/JournalBug.jpg
In this screenshot you can see i have outlined a couple of small mispellings, on one, you spelt Neroy Assahins name "Neroy Assaahin" with two A's, and thats not right.
Also, you are asked to bring three portions of grave dust, not three potions like the journal seems to think.

4.When Argil died, i went to Gali Therinyth, and selected the topic "Cure potion" and he said he had already sold me the cure potion, when i had never even spoken to him.

5.Gali also says he already sold you the cure potion when you never accepted the quest.

6.I was able to take the quest, even when i had killed Argil before talking to Neroy, but when i selected the Argil or Cure Potion topic he got a bit pissed of and said goodbye.

7.If you refuse the quest, Argil never actually dies.

8.When Argil is dead, you can choose the cure potion, or Argil topic from Neroys topic list, and he will never speak to you again. Shouldn't this be a greeting and not a topic response? It is a bit odd, you walk up to him, have a nice chat, and then you mention Argil and he suddenly asks you to leave

Wow, i was able to find 7 bugs in a quest already tested.
(this forum is annoying, the preview button is on the wrong side! :P)
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

xeth-ban wrote: Wow, i was able to find 7 bugs in a quest already tested.
Hey, it was my first one! I'll not have ye mockin' ma testin' skills. :P

As to "I haven't the time", that's perfectly good (if slightly posh) english as far as I'm aware.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

xeth-ban
Developer

Post by xeth-ban »

Sadas Plantation
Questions for Athenim Adri
I discovered no bugs, and barely any mistakes in this quest, but there is a number of other things i have to say

1.Maybe it would be a good idea to make the quest be affected by murdering Gadaves? it wouldn't make much sense for Alavi to be a afraid of a dead man, would it?
And some of the people who like to play religious zealots or murderous maniac may like that way better
(religious zealots would not like someone thought to be a daedric worshiper, and a murderous maniac would see that as the best option)

2.It may also be a good idea to make murdering Athenim affect the quest, it makes no sense that she asks you to talk to a guy you killed(if you killed him, i tested)

3.Seriously, if you are the patriarch of the temple, why would Alavi's first thought when she saw you be asking Athenim for help?

Also, since you outrank Athenim, maybe you could use the patriarch rank to influence the outcome that way to?

4.Shouldn't it be an option to actually tell Gadaves about this? some characters may preffer telling Gadaves rather than going to the priest. (RP reasons i guess)

5. In the spiritual questions topic, after talking with the priest, "dissapointment" is spelt "disapointment" Im pretty sure it is with two S

6.When Alavi gives you the reward, she says among many things "a token of my thanks" while this works, wouldn't "a token of my graditude" work better?

7.In the last word in the first journal entry in this quest, i think you spelt something wrong, it says "disaproove" while i think it should be "dissaproove" again with two S

(im not entirely sure about 5 and 7)
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Isn't it "disaprove"? :?

And to me, "token of my thanks" is fine. Is there anything in the context that makes "gratitude" better?
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals

xeth-ban
Developer

Post by xeth-ban »

Bloodthirsty Crustacean wrote:Isn't it "disaprove"? :?

And to me, "token of my thanks" is fine. Is there anything in the context that makes "gratitude" better?
"Token of my thanks" just sound odd to me, can't remember ever seeing it used. "Token of my gratitude" is commonly used
osiris
TR Tester

Post by osiris »

- Bahrammu
"The price of wickwheat" Quest giver: Elammu Andrani
(this has been tested with the latest v0.20 .esp)

Easy and pretty much perfect, except for some small errors.
Elammu says:
Yes, please find out what the going rate is for wickwheat in Tel Ouada and Firewatch
and the journal:
I have agreed to find out the current price for a bag of wickwheat in Tel Ouada and in Firewatch
  • - lacks of a period at the end; and: the journal entry doesn't reports the name of the quest giver.
    - Isn't "Sack" better than "Bag" in english?
In Tel Ouada, asking for the price of Wickwheat...
  • - Again the journal entry doesn't reports the name of Dun Akhul
Journal:
I have ascertained from a trader in Tel Ouada that the price for a large bag of Wickwheat is currently at four Septims. I must now find out their price in Firewatch.
  • - Since we are talking of the Wickwheat, "Its price" wouldn't better of "Their price"?
    - Not related to the quest: "Firewatch, Brandir Zuubaal: General Supplies" has no banner outside;
    - Brandir Zubaal doesn't sells Wickwheat: who has it in Firewatch? That would be pretty useful to control if what Brandir says matches with the real price in another shop.
    - Elammu Andrani doesn't change his greeting when the quest has been completed and rewarded.
Then i would fix these things, and add a bit more of dialogue and journal text.
For the rest, it works good. :)

*sarcastic*
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

xeth-ban wrote:The Sick Silt Strider
As you can see in this screenshot, i have outlined something i believe is not right. im pretty sure it is not "I'm sorry, i haven't the time" but im not entirely sure what you would replace it with
There is nothing wrong with that English. It is just a little formal.
xeth-ban wrote:5. In the spiritual questions topic, after talking with the priest, "dissapointment" is spelt "disapointment" Im pretty sure it is with two S

6.When Alavi gives you the reward, she says among many things "a token of my thanks" while this works, wouldn't "a token of my graditude" work better?

7.In the last word in the first journal entry in this quest, i think you spelt something wrong, it says "disaproove" while i think it should be "dissaproove" again with two S
For 5 and 7, the spellings are "disappointment" and "disapprove" respectively. In six, "a token of my gratitude" is better IMO.
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Right, disappointment and disapprove they should be. Despite the fact that I made the same error in both, those are typos :)
Imagine my insult to find that "Raw Glass has no effect on you." I became very huffy at the implication that my intelligence could not be lowered further. Then again, I did just eat a piece of glass.
osiris
TR Tester

Post by osiris »

- Bahrammu
"The Widow and The Sea" Quest giver: Lliretha Arantam
  • - According to [url=http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f83/luca_pierantoni/?action=view&current=TRJournal1.jpg]this screenshot[/url], the title of the quest should be typed as the other vanilla titles (with "tall and low letters", so to speak in italian slang; check my own title here);
    - The other NPCs in Bahrammu doesn't have dialogue / topics / hints about the quest;
    - Gavis Arantam's corpse is a skeleton: i guess that he isn't dead from years, then isn't better to replace it with a dead male corpse? if this will be made, i would hide the corpse and the boat a bit more, so to make the quest more difficult;
    - Everytime i touch Gavis' corpse, i get a "your journal has been updated" messagebox (but not other multiples journal entries, though).
If i kill Vedran Gavonir:
  • - The journal updates only if the player has the Iron Tanto in his inventory; otherwise, i don't get any new entry.
If i don't kill Vedran Gavonir:
  • - He says: "I, i don't know what you're referring to?": this sentence sounds strange to me, it's a correct english spelling?
    - Lliretha Arantam doesn't update the journal when i come back to her dwelling, to talk about what i have found new. She doesn't seems to have much new dialogue and topics, too;
    - Completed the quest, i don't get any new journal entry.
A good quest, but it needs some fixings and more dialogue for the quest giver and the other NPCs.
Last edited by osiris on Thu May 10, 2007 6:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

*sarcastic*
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nomadic1 »

osiris wrote:- Bahrammu
"The Widow and The Sea" Quest giver: Lliretha Arantam
It should be "The Widow and the Sea".
"I, i don't know what you're referring to?": this sentence sounds strange to me, it's a correct english spelling?
I guess the comma between the "I"s is supposed to be hesitation or stuttering. Only one "I" is needed, ie; "I don't know what you're referring to."
<insert witty signature here. i might spend time trying to come up with something, but its not like anybody reads these anyway>
osiris
TR Tester

Post by osiris »

Ok Nomadic, thank you!
About "The Widow and the Sea": i forgot to point out that isn't clear why Vedran has killed Gavis; then, again, more dialogue would help. :)

*sarcastic*
xeth-ban
Developer

Post by xeth-ban »

osiris wrote:Ok Nomadic, thank you!
About "The Widow and the Sea": i forgot to point out that isn't clear why Vedran has killed Gavis; then, again, more dialogue would help. :)
Lets not forget the fact that he tries killing you with a puny weapon in plain sight of a band of Telvanni guards.
Thats quite foolish :P
Theo
Developer Emeritus

Post by Theo »

I believe quest testing would go much faster if it was better organized. Perhaps single quest should be available to quest testers for claim so that we had track of what quests have been tested already and which need fixing and so that every quest was tested and not just some of them multiple times and some none. The quests in current version are:

Bahrammu:
- The price of whickweat
- The widow and the sea
Bal Oyra:
- Fast and furious
- Muskflies in Bal Oyra
- Sweet deal
Firewatch:
- A Clannfear in Firewatch
- Gummidge
- Highway Robbery
Gah Ouadaruhn:
x
Gah Sadrith:
- Telvanni manners
- Lost fiancee
- Search for a perfect sword
- Duel of riddles
- Gah Sadrith inquisition
Port Telvannis:
- A disobedient husband
- Hunting an Ogrim
- Lost in translation
- Murder in Port Telvannis
- Pack Rats
Ranyon-Ruhn:
x
Sadas Plantation:
- Questions for Athenrim Adri
- Sick Siltstrider
Tel-Ouada:
- Kill or be killed
- Nireni Dorvayn's secret
- Running into trouble
Wilderness:
- Killing the messenger
- Mudlap and the Mosslog
- Race through Aranyon pass
- Which witch (partly merged)
- Woebringer
Thieves Guild x 5, Mithras, Dral, Eldale, Rathra x2
THEO
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

I believe there are actually 6 TG quests. Also, I think BC finished the MG as well?
Edit: but MG is probably not merged yet. Sorry, I'm getting this thread confused with the "curiosity" thread.
xeth-ban
Developer

Post by xeth-ban »

The reason it takes me alot of time to test, is that sometimes i just loose the will to test it at all.
Putting in a claim system wouldn't really help much
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

groza528 wrote:I believe there are actually 6 TG quests. Also, I think BC finished the MG as well?
Edit: but MG is probably not merged yet. Sorry, I'm getting this thread confused with the "curiosity" thread.
But I have got some Mouth quests merged. (So does Crunch, I believe)
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals