Almalexia (24, -30)
Large brewery
Last Edited by Aeven
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:16 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Vernon
Developer Emeritus
29 Sep 2004

Revoked by myself. Too busy with Blacklight and Dres tileset.
Post Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Cybvep
02 Aug 2005

I don't like creating Indoril interiors, but I can try to create this one... Any special informations?
Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Anonymous

Is everybuilding this screenshot http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/g/maps/interiors/3/almalexia_triffith_sandril_plaza.jpg or just one building?
Post Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:31 pm             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

If nobody wants this can i claim it?
There was interest from other people but i'd like to take this if nobody else wants it.

If i get it i'd make it into the house of a general trader. Quite wealthy, but a real miser-money all hoarded away or being counted.

Post Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:33 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

if you want it, you need to click the "claim" button in the top right corner, that'll move it to pending, then people will notice that you want it.

Mass
Post Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

I was just waiting to make sure you didn't want it
I wouldn't like to have claimed it if someone else wanted it

Post Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

The house of an Indoril merchant.
Owns both of the nearby stalls, selling general goods.
Is a complete and utter miser.
Interior is quite bare; money only hoarded away
Post Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

Check out the Almalexia file, but I think I made that one a tavern. If so, please make the int a tavern, too. If I didn't, you're free to make it a merchant's house.

Granted. Happy modding!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT_datafiles.rar (6.6 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (50.8 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (94.4 KB)
Post Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

As requested, interior is now a tavern. Not a very elaborate furnishing, but not very seedy. Publican's quarters are upstairs-these are richer. Cell also includes two bedrooms for rental and a kitchen.(mostly in basement)

TR_Alamalexia_i3-28_Ludovic.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_Alamalexia_i3-28_Ludovic.esp
 Filesize:  48.49 KB
 Downloaded:  63 Time(s)

Post Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Starcrunch
Developer Emeritus
17 Aug 2004

Please submit your claim in the area at the top of the thread for submission.

-Starcrunch
Post Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:45 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Submitting, please move to review. I'm still recovering from the shock of looking at this claim and realising that I once though that was TR quality.
Post Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Quote:
submitting to final review

Em, not so much......
Please move tis to review.

Post Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

any updates?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:40 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hemitheon
Reviewer
11 Aug 2006

Me want it. I can revamp the tavern I made but turned out was already made by someone else.

1st: Entry and sitting area
2nd: Bar
Base: Restaurant and Kitchen
Post Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Fewer books this time, please :-)
Post Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hemitheon
Reviewer
11 Aug 2006

Done. I changed the windows, fixed the north marker, removed some stuff and cleaned it up. I think I got all the floaters but I may have missed some.
Post Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

this interior realy dosent fit the exterior. patialy because the city has changed since the local map was taken, but it dosent fit the orignal either...

anyhow, the building should be:
-6x6 basement section
-6x6 first floor (entery on this floor)
-5x5 second floor
-3x3 3rd floor
-3x3 4th floor
-2x2 5th floor
(the last 3 floors could technicaly be made as only 2).

who ever claims this, LOOK AT THE EXTERIOR, not the screenshot. feel free to reuse parts of the original (as long as you get rid of the wall to wall carpeting :P)
Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:02 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I want to claim it. It will be a tavern.
The basement floor will be the dining room and the kitchen
The first floor will be the entry for guests.
The second floor will have some rooms for the guests
There will be also a room for the owner of the tavern if permitted.
The most upper floor will be the storage room.

It can last a quite long time, before it's ready.
Post Sun May 13, 2007 9:34 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Granting.

Make SURE you check out the exterior in the CS, not the screenshot.
Post Mon May 14, 2007 1:21 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I've seen that the top floors of the exterior building bleed into the tower. Does the 2 heighest stories have a 2*2 or only 3 interior static pieces?
Post Tue May 15, 2007 12:50 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
theviking
Developer Emeritus
08 Jan 2007

I don't know if it is right that I say this (as im not the interior decision guy) but a 3x3 is generally better than a 2x2. So if you have doubts, it is always better to go for the 3x3. Am I right, TF?
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
Post Tue May 15, 2007 2:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

*looks at it in the CS*
*wonders if there is/should be an interior for the tower this claim bleeds into*
well, looking at this I would say that the top floor should be 3x3. 2x2 sucks.

However going beyond this... shouldn't there be an interior for that guard tower? or is there something I don't know. And if there is, shouldn't this claim logically include it?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue May 15, 2007 5:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Well, there's no other possible door to the tower, so I guess so.
EDIT, and this cell leads out to the wilderness, so the tower isn't part of an adjacent cell map.http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/g/maps/interiors/3/almalexia_triffith_sandril_plaza.jpg

Post Tue May 15, 2007 5:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I was looking and following the advice of lady N.
Post Tue May 15, 2007 8:58 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

May i use imperial silverware and what about fires?
Should I use rich or poor furniture?
I'm doing some changes: the basement floor will be the kitchen and the restaurant (eating place), the first floor with the door will be the café (drinking place), the second floor will be the floor where the guests can sleep, the thirth and forth floor will be rooms of some working people and last floor will be the attic.
I can also make another room below the basemetn which contains containers and those containers will contain some food.
Post Wed May 16, 2007 3:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

No to the imperial furniture and silverware.

I am still trying to decide what to do about the tower... could I get some other opinions please?

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed May 16, 2007 4:15 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

Do you mean the tower that is bleeding (in the exterior world)near the tavern?
I would say adding an entrance or trying to link the tower with a door in the wall with another tower (the wall is a corridor).
Edit: and what about fires, because there are no chimneys in mournhold statcs. I'll use rich furniture.
Post Wed May 16, 2007 7:57 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

If you keep the fires small then it is ok, however a massive line of makeshift kilns will not be tolerated. *shudders at the memory of tathyonis castle*

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed May 16, 2007 9:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I'll have this completed by tomorrow.
Post Sat May 19, 2007 9:56 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

It should be completed by now.
sorry for double posting. The only thing are the drums, Because they have no support and I didn't know what support they had to use.
Post Sun May 20, 2007 9:44 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page 1, 2  Next
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group