Claiming Concept Art

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Fairwater
Developer Emeritus

Claiming Concept Art

Post by Fairwater »

Well you can now claim concepts in the oot browser ...just check out the design forum, it has got all the stuff i think we need right away.... let me know if you spot anything else you think we need and i will add it.
"Spiderman in his symbiote costume attacking a kid holding a baby all on a Black Panther flag"

-Noirgrim
lb003g0676
Developer

Post by lb003g0676 »

We needed this so long ago. I suggested it ages ago... who put it into action?
"Only perfection is acceptable. I expect something beyond the acceptable." - Sload

"Orix bows down to £'s leet spelling skills" - Oriks
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

[Looks at the big fat Global Announcementat the top of the forums, and jerks head repeatidly, drawing Pound's attentions its way]

And it has been a planned addition long before you suggested it, fyi. We just finally got someone to put it into action.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
lb003g0676
Developer

Post by lb003g0676 »

Noirgrim wrote:[Looks at the big fat Global Announcementat the top of the forums, and jerks head repeatidly, drawing Pound's attentions its way]

And it has been a planned addition long before you suggested it, fyi. We just finally got someone to put it into action.
When and where was it suggested.... I wish I ahd seen it, cus I thoguht that was my idea when I posted it ages ago.... someone could ahve atleast given me a heads up :P.
"Only perfection is acceptable. I expect something beyond the acceptable." - Sload

Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

The Core has been talking about it since '05. And it doesn't really matter who's idea it was... we finally have one.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
lb003g0676
Developer

Post by lb003g0676 »

Noirgrim wrote:The Core has been talking about it since '05. And it doesn't really matter who's idea it was... we finally have one.

Yer, and also, I didn't mean to sound like such an ass when I said I suggested that.... I never meant I was the brain behind it, but I didn't know that it had been suggesated before.

But you all know I am often an ass. Or talk crap.

Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

We still love ya :-P
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined