me wants to become ext modder, DONT put this in showcase plx

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Ayedail
Developer

me wants to become ext modder, DONT put this in showcase plx

Post by Ayedail »

id like to become exterior modder for OB. but before that, i have to showcase an exterior of mine. i will use a mod of mine which isnt all finished. its an expansion to Mankor Camorans paradise. the rar.file includes a picture of the region editor, the green and blue regions were done by me, the red one is the original paradise (i made some changes to that too). i DONT want this thread to be in the showcase, because i dont want everyone to download and see my mod while its not finished yet, so please respect that :P
you will need both oblivion and shivering isles to play the mod.
Last edited by Ayedail on Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

we don't like to review unfinished products.
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Ayedail
Developer

Post by Ayedail »

TF, and everyone else, the two regions made by me ARE allready finished, but the WHOLE mod is not!, i still have to do some interiors and change some things about the original paradise part. so you can just review my allready finished blue and green regions. oh and a screenie of those 2;
Attachments
Regions.JPG
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

To help out the reviewers, please only post the completed parts of your mod. You wouldn't want a confused reviewer looking at your incomplete portions and thinking it was your final work. Please post an esp file with just your completed blue and green regions (exteriors only).
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
Ayedail
Developer

Post by Ayedail »

ill just remove a big part and leave a smaller part now...
Ayedail
Developer

Post by Ayedail »

noir said some screens would do to, so here they are!
Tyrion
Reviewer

Post by Tyrion »

From what I see from the screens this looks really good. The atmospheric effect is rather nice, kind of cool and dark, but maybe its just because its night time.

I dont really know what you mean by an exterior modder. You have modder status already so you should be able to claim what you want just so long as an admin sees fit to grant it to you. If there's a rule there I guess I don't know about it.... or maybe its one of those unwritten rules?.... or maybe somebody told you and I'm just rambling?
"Imagination and memory are but one thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names."

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Tyrion wrote:I dont really know what you mean by an exterior modder. You have modder status already so you should be able to claim what you want just so long as an admin sees fit to grant it to you. If there's a rule there I guess I don't know about it.... or maybe its one of those unwritten rules?.... or maybe somebody told you and I'm just rambling?
Usergroups. He needs to be added to the exterior modder's usergroup before he will be granted a claim, and he is trying to earn admission. I will DL this and have a look.
Reviewing Administrator

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Those cells are in the same worldspace as camoran's paradise right? if so then they aren't there in the file you uploaded (unless I messed something up)
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo
Tyrion
Reviewer

Post by Tyrion »

Thrignar Fraxix wrote: Usergroups. He needs to be added to the exterior modder's usergroup before he will be granted a claim, and he is trying to earn admission.
This I did not know, at least I didnt know we had an exterior modder usergroup. cool
"Imagination and memory are but one thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names."

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Ayedail
Developer

Post by Ayedail »

the screenies on imageshack, for those who dont want to download it;

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/1161/screenshot9mu6.jpg

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/5676/screenshot38yt8.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/6850/screenshot39fx3.jpg

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/456/screenshot40hk7.jpg

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7921/screenshot41ni6.jpg

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/5381/screenshot42nl1.jpg

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/7661/screenshot43iu0.jpg
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

I want to DL it, I just can't find the cells. Try naming them something special instead of wilderness. (and if you did then your file is messed up)

Edit: I also want to know who added you to the fucking usergroup when I am the only one who has DLed your exterior and I can't find the fucking cells. WE DO NOT PROMOTE FOR SCREENSHOTS!
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo
Ayedail
Developer

Post by Ayedail »

Noirgrim promoted me because of the screens!!!, and the fucking cells are not hard to find! just go to the ''elven paradise'' worldspace and you can just check the region editor then to see those damned regions of mine, and the names of the cells, ''riverisland'' is one of those cells for example...
Breedonian
Developer

Post by Breedonian »

I seem to recognise a lot of those screens.. maybe it's my mind playing tricks upon me
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Re: me wants to become ext modder, DONT put this in showcase

Ayedail wrote:its an expansion to Mankor Camorans paradise.
This led me to believe it was in the same worldspace. It is not, and I found the cells. They look OK but you seriously should not have been promoted for screenshots.
Reviewing Administrator

Fun is bad - Haplo