Map 7 Download (Stirk Internal Pre-Release v0.99)

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Morden
Developer Emeritus

Map 7 Download (Stirk Internal Pre-Release v0.99)

Post by Morden »

The Stirk file will be passed along from modder to modder. Only one person can work on Stirk at a time.

Current file:

http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/core/TR_Stirk.7z
Last edited by Morden on Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Fairwater
Developer Emeritus

Post by Fairwater »

So i am just wondering what the heck is going on with stirk. I havent seen any updates on it in a while. Is there anything that needs to get done. Anything some one with limited interaction with the CS can do?
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

It's at the bug testing/play testing stage now. Although I would PM Eyeball if you want to work on the models still need for it (A rapier needs finalizing and a staff needs modeling, I think). It's also waiting for quests.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

New Stirk file: -requires the latest OB patch
Last edited by Noirgrim on Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

Newest version of Stirk:

-includes half of the mainquest line. I am done working on this. It is free for someone else to claim.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

New Stirk file!

I want EVERYONE who downloads this to test and comment on at least one of the miscellaneous quests. Even if your comment is "Couldn't find any errors" I want to know.

"I Drink Alone" - Talk to Dupineon
"The Abandoned Miner" - Talk to miners about 'Sad Miner'
"Painters in Love" - Listen for rumors
"The Ballad of Jean and Mori" - Talk to Morihatha Stirk OR explore Broken Fang Cavern
Includes sub-quests: "Helga's Bail," will come up automatically at the right time if you start the quest by talking to Morihatha, and "The Lost Delivery," talk to Interim Captain Cartello Stirk.
"Julia Basilla's Bruises" - Talk to Julia Basilla while she is inside the lighthouse, and ask if something is the matter.

Also, if someone in the Core wouldn't mind looking at the details, that would be fantastic; this is my first time cleaning such a large file.
Attachments
TR_Stirk_v0.91.esp
Misc quests have undergone fairly extensive repair; no edits to the main quest yet.
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 95 times
Imagine my insult to find that "Raw Glass has no effect on you." I became very huffy at the implication that my intelligence could not be lowered further. Then again, I did just eat a piece of glass.
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Yeah, so...
Looks like I overcleaned. I thought I had tested to make sure things were at least in working order, but when I checked again I found that I'd loaded up the dirty version. So if you haven't been able to get to Stirk, that's my fault (though it's somewhat amusing to coc into the lighthouse, and then step outside and watch the entire town DROWN.)

I'll get a better version up before too long, but I can't guarantee it will be fully clean. I'll probably need somebody else's help for that.
Imagine my insult to find that "Raw Glass has no effect on you." I became very huffy at the implication that my intelligence could not be lowered further. Then again, I did just eat a piece of glass.
Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

Looking forward to the next play test. Maybe you should make an announcement about it, so people know to participate.
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Ok... let's try this again.

I STILL want people to test at least one of the miscellaneous quests. As an incentive, I can tell you that it looks like the way noir scripted it you have to beat three misc quests before the main quest becomes available.

I'm not going to worry about the announcement for now because "fixed a few quests" isn't really huge news. When I get a functional main quest going, THEN I'll have an announcement, for sure.
Attachments
TR_Stirk_v0.91.esp
This file has not been extensively cleaned
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 102 times
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

This version has the Miner's Side of the Main quest complete (not the Polle side like I was telling everyone in chat). I expect it to be rather buggy as I have not tested everything yet; PLEASE REPORT ERRORS. In the meanwhile, I will be continuing to work on the Polle side of the questline.

Also, this file is not completely clean; I will need some help from someone for that because I've botched it more than once :)

To start the main quest, you must complete three of the miscellaneous quests, as previously outlined. One of those three MUST be helping Winston. If you complete three quests without helping Winston you may inadvertently start the Polle side, which won't go very far.
After you have completed three of the miscellaneous quests, sleep somewhere and Winston should deliver a letter to you in your sleep.

Finally, someone who can review interiors should look at the new parts I added to the ruins as they have not yet been reviewed. Specifically, Vassa Tarnabye and the "puzzle" section of Ancient Ruin
Attachments
TR_Stirk_v0.92.esp
(1.31 MiB) Downloaded 99 times
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Ok, I have caught one bug... I forgot to add a topic at the very end of the quest that is necessary to claim your reward.

Right after the final battle, type in the following console command, as a temporary fix:
addtopic Tr07q006MaugrueTheStewardTopic
C-A-G-E
Developer

Post by C-A-G-E »

You told us to report errors? Well here are some:

Cell: First part of Ayleid Ruin

Problem: Quest: A little help from our friends has a broken/no icon.

Fix: add icon

Cell: Before fire trap in Ayleid Ruin

Problem: Resist fire potion has no icon

Fix: add icon

Cell: Same as above

Problem: You have to take a resist fire potion to get through the fire but your companions don't (they just walk through without being harmed)

Fix: Make your companions wait at the start of the fire, then when you go through and make it to the second tablet, make the fire disappear and then make your companions come through.

Cell: Any

Problem: When Winston gives you the note at the foot of your bed it does not matter where you are sleeping, you could be in Bruma or anywhere.

Fix: Not sure, it cant be just sleeping in Stirk because there is only one free bed on Stirk. Mabye make it Anvil or Stirk?

Cell: Final Cell in Ayleid Ruin

Problem: tested it ten times: 1/10 worked fine
7/10 Polle walked into the
next room but Maugrue did not come out making it impossible to finish
1/10 Polle walked in the opposite direction he was supposed to go. He walked back up the stairs making it impossible to finish
1/10 Maugrue came out and tried to shoot the person next to me but continuously missed which made finishing impossible.

Fix: Not really sure (don't know much scripting)

Cell: Final Alyeid Ruin

Problem: Maugrue is ridiculously weak (the orc killed him in about 2 shots)

Fix: Make him much stronger

Problem: When Maugrue is killed nothing happens, everything continues as normal with the other 2 people still following you.

Fix: Not sure, scripting problem I guess.

Cell: Chapel Undercroft

Problem: When you enter the area the Priest is alive for a split second then dies. So when you enter you see him stand there for a second then suddenly make the death noise and fall over.

Fix: Make 2 forms of the Priest in the editor, one which is the normal one and one which is initially dead

The following are not problems with the script, but with the map itself (may have nothing to do with you)

Cell: Just outside Fort Stirk

Problem: The statue is tiny! plus it heavily lags my computer

Fix: either: make it bigger, remove it or make new statue

Cell: Stirk Manour

Problem: Instead of wandering around in a realistic fashion all of the people who go there just hang out at the top of the stairs.

Fix: make them wander round a reference in the middle of the room.

Thats all. (sorry for being so long and nit-picky)
"There is no genius without a touch of madness"

Completed Oblivion Interiors: 6
Completed Morrowind Interiors: 8
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

C-A-G-E wrote: Cell: Any

Problem: When Winston gives you the note at the foot of your bed it does not matter where you are sleeping, you could be in Bruma or anywhere.

Fix: Not sure, it cant be just sleeping in Stirk because there is only one free bed on Stirk. Maybe make it Anvil or Stirk?
So there is a free bed on Stirk? I wasn't sure one existed at all. I am going to add a bed, in the form of Alden the Wanderer setting up a spare bedroll. I also think that I'm going to make it so you don't have to sleep to start the quest, as some people deliberately avoid it as a method of underleveling.
Cell: Final Cell in Ayleid Ruin
Problem: tested it ten times: 1/10 worked fine
7/10 Polle walked into the next room but Maugrue did not come out making it impossible to finish 1/10 Polle walked in the opposite direction he was supposed to go. He walked back up the stairs making it impossible to finish
1/10 Maugrue came out and tried to shoot the person next to me but continuously missed which made finishing impossible.

Fix: Not really sure (don't know much scripting)
Strange... it had been working fine for me. I'll check it out.
Cell: Final Alyeid Ruin

Problem: Maugrue is ridiculously weak (the orc killed him in about 2 shots)

Fix: Make him much stronger
Maugrue is leveled, but I will make his leveling start higher. Just out of curiosity, what was your level when you played?

Problem: When Maugrue is killed nothing happens, everything continues as normal with the other 2 people still following you.

Fix: Not sure, scripting problem I guess.
This is the issue I mentioned above about forgetting to add the topic. Once Maugrue is dead, you should be able to ask people about it and have them send you to Cartello Stirk for a reward, but I forgot to add the topic that does that. After claiming your reward, Rog and Alenion will stop following you (though it should probably be before that)
Cell: Just outside Fort Stirk

Problem: The statue is tiny! plus it heavily lags my computer

Fix: either: make it bigger, remove it or make new statue
You might not have an up-to-date version of OoT. aro101 Re-made the statue so it should have significantly less lag now. Also, for some reason the original was set to about 0.2 scale, but the new one looks full size as far as I can tell.
Cell: Stirk Manour

Problem: Instead of wandering around in a realistic fashion all of the people who go there just hang out at the top of the stairs.

Fix: make them wander round a reference in the middle of the room.
There was at one point a problem with actors not being able to properly activate the door at the top of the stairs, due to an errant script. It's possible that I may have left that script in by mistake. If you could do me a favor, try to enter the upstairs of Stirk Manor yourself (use the console command "unlock" if necessary.) If it's not activating properly, that would explain your people congregating at the top of the stairs.

Thanks for the great report!

Notes for myself on more things to fix on Stirk:
Line up the dock better with the ship as per Haplo's request
Add the Stirk paintings around, assuming they've made it into OoT
Get rid of that mysterious room under the Abandoned area of the mine, with the trapdoor that leads back into town center.
C-A-G-E
Developer

Post by C-A-G-E »

So there is a free bed on Stirk?
Alden the Wanderers bed is free
Maugrue is leveled, but I will make his leveling start higher. Just out of curiosity, what was your level when you played?
Uh *cough* level 1
If you could do me a favor, try to enter the upstairs of Stirk Manor yourself (use the console command "unlock" if necessary.) If it's not activating properly, that would explain your people congregating at the top of the stairs.
No the door is actually functioning properly. I guess that it's not working either because they don't have the right key, the door is not using the right key or their AI is a little off.

The statue glitch is because I didn't have the latest OoT.

Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Error: Father In Trouble:
There's an extra word in one of the journal entries...

"Rogkuroth gro Budok hopes that Father Ambrogio will be able to take care of Polle on his end. father Ambrogio's willingness to to help at the risk of his chapel has given Rogkuroth gro-Budok and me the opportunity to further explore the Ancient Door."

Fix: Remove one of the words.

Error:When I went to the chapel after it had been set on fire by Polle, I talked to everyone, then my quest was updated to mention the chapel burning, and how I needed to get in there to try and save Father Ambrogio. Then I talked to the guard, and accused Therander Polle of starting the fire, and he said 'how did you... why you... how dare you' blah blah and then force-quit the dialogue. Then I talked to Amarius Eulius or whatever his name is, who followed me.

So then I went to the door and tried to open it, but it just said 'The door is blocked' and all I could do is click 'okay'. So I clicked, and as soon as the window disappeared, the entire crowd of onlookers like... came upon me. There were like 9. And no matter where I went they all followed me a big, clipping, 5-inches away crowd. So I ran down to the dock where it wasn't so laggy and killed them all. Luckily the guy following me was only knocked unconscious. I killed everyone else, I think. The other Amatius/Eulius brother may have only been knocked unconscious as well, but I didn't wait for him, and I think I should have. Because...

Then I went to the mine in the shaft like the little red and green arrows told me to, and... nothing happened. I'm in the Ayleid ruin part and when I talk to the Eulius Bro who followed me, he doesn't say anything, just the normal 'Stirk' and 'Rumors' dialogue.

However when I went back to look for the first brother, he was nowhere to be found, and neither was his body. So I'm going to place another copy of him next to me to continue the quest.

Fix:
Um... make it so that everyone doesn't run all up at you when you try to open the door? I dunno what the issue was though.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

C-A-G-E
Developer

Post by C-A-G-E »

So then I went to the door and tried to open it, but it just said 'The door is blocked' and all I could do is click 'okay'. So I clicked, and as soon as the window disappeared, the entire crowd of onlookers like... came upon me.
This happened to me too... I can't believe I forgot to mention that. They were yelling out that I was trespassing, and chasing the person who is trespassing is what they would normally do, so did you somehow make it that you were trespassing in an exterior cell?!

Quite funny though.

groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

Oh bother; this is something that happened to me at first as well. I thought I had solved it but obviously not. I'll see if I can figure out what it is, but this is one predates me.
Rockwell
Developer

Post by Rockwell »

Hello everyone. I was just wondering how do I get to Stirk to check it out. I downloaded the OoT Hammerfell thing and stirk .92. Nice to see ya'll again. =)
Soy tu pana
http://rockwell.topcities.com
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

There's a ship from Anvil (can't recall the name), with a male Redguard captain.

Or just go to Anvil and swim (using your map as a guide/reference check)

Hope you enjoy it, and nice to see you too :-)

El Scumbago
Developer Emeritus

Post by El Scumbago »

Is anyone using DarkUI? Well, among other things it features a map enhancement, where the map is much larger and more handy than the vanilla, but apparently it prevents Stirk from appearing on it.
groza528
Developer Emeritus

Post by groza528 »

I am pleased to announce a new version of Stirk, containing both sides of the main quest. This needs a LOT of playtesting, and REPORT BUGS. So hop to it!

In order to begin the main quest, you should complete three of the miscellaneous quests. Which side of the main quest you start on will depend on whether you have completed the Abandoned Miner quest. My preference is that people test the side of the main quest in which you do NOT complete the Abandoned Miner quest, as the other side has already undergone some testing.

Edit: At Haplo's request, here are some console commands that *should* skip the requirement to actually do the misc quests leading up to this:

SetStage Tr07q001 40
SetStage Tr07q003 100
SetStage Tr07q004 100

The three of those should initiate the Polle side of the quest. To do the miners' side, replace any one of those with

SetStage Tr07q002 40
Attachments
TR_Stirk_v0.93.esp
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 94 times
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Okay, well I'm glad to see that the problems with the dock access have all been fixed. Now for another recurring problem; the Stirk statue. (I assume it's the Stirk statue, as I can't see one anywhere else) It shows up as an error mesh. Is this because it's still not in TR_OoT_Main, or what?

aro101
Developer Emeritus

Post by aro101 »

Lol, I'm gonna check what's wrong with that statue. If it's because of the OoT, I'll fix it.
PoHa: how can we best this trio of trouble? who will save us from this menace of sub-par models? what will we do?
PoHa: I know! we'll shoot an Aro at them
Aro: you have only one Aro missile!
PoHa: yes, but its heat seeking and quite possibly indestructible

How to do not become a modeller - by Stryker:
[00:13:]Stryker: no tutorial, no no no
C-A-G-E
Developer

Post by C-A-G-E »

Ok here is a new list of problems, but it was only quick and does not contain main quest bugs.

Bug- Chest (ID o3oo2477)is bleeding into the exterior of the ship "magnificent"
Fix- Remove/move chest

Bug- The door of that boat is missing (stuck inside the boat)
Fix- Move door forward

Bug- Stirk statue is weird, which is strange as I have the latest Oot
Fix- Fix the statue, I guess

Bug- Grass can be seen through the door into broken fang cave (from exterior)
Fix- Remove grass(change terrain)

Bug- Bottles of wine outside stirk manor are unowned
Fix- Give ownership

Bug-In quest "Ballad of Jean and Mori" the quest completed as soon as Jean entered the stirk manor even though he had not spoken to Mori. I then spoke to Mori and got a reward. After a few minutes they spoke and Mori approached me and gave me another reward (repeating dialog.
Fix- Some problem with scripting

Bug- (same Quest) Jean Ciscotte and Morihatha Stirk are in constant conversation mode after the quest (they finish talking then start again repeatedly and never stop)
Fix- Same

Bug- Display case containing blue shirt is open in Stirk Manor
Fix- Tick box which says initially open

Bug-Crack in interior cell of stirk manor just inside the entrance
Fix- Move cell to remove crack

Bug- Stirk manor top floor, captain stirk's (forgot his name) room is very poorly lit
Fix- add lighting

Bug- Polle talked nicely to me even though I had zero fame
Fix- change some scripting?

Bug- Large gold nugget in polles house falls through display case on bottom floor
Fix- Move it around a bit

Bug-Nothing in Polle gold mine is owned (including mining picks and gold veins)
Fix- Add ownership

Bug- Gold vein ID 03000ee4 in polle gold mine cell (one with well) is floating
Fix- Sink it

Bug- When releasing Helgo Open-Legs from jail (using a lockpick) she got stuck in the wall behind the door. When I entered the cell a pop-up message came up, which said Bah (?!)
Fix- Rotate gate so it swings outward and remove strange message

Bug- When sent to prison (by a guard) the screen loaded, then my game exited to windows.
Fix- not sure, some scripting thing

Bug- In "I drink alone quest" the seawater bottle given to you is poison (can be used to poison a weapon). Just a bit strange that water is poisonous.
Fix- Give at least one positive effect so it is a potion

Bug- There seems to be no reward for "I drink alone" other that a warm fuzzy feeling inside (when done by telling his wife". Not really a bug I know but it does make the quest a waste of time when done the nice way straight away.
Fix- Add a reward

Bug- In a display case in polles house there is an ebony dagger. This breaks Bethsdas leveled lists quite a bit.
Fix- Replace with replica or weaker item.

Thats all for now. I will try to do the Polle quest side soon.

aro101
Developer Emeritus

Post by aro101 »

I have loaded this stirk file with the current OoT. And CS says that the statue isn't used anywhere... A new OoT will be up this weekend. Then we'll get rid of that issue.
PoHa: how can we best this trio of trouble? who will save us from this menace of sub-par models? what will we do?

Morden
Developer Emeritus

Post by Morden »

I can remember the statue being removed due to strange FPS issues. Has the statue been fixed since then?
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

C-A-G-E wrote:Bug- Polle talked nicely to me even though I had zero fame
Fix- change some scripting?
If you were wearing nice clothes or armor he'll talk to you that way too.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
aro101
Developer Emeritus

Post by aro101 »

It was fixed, it just needs to be put back in place I guess. Haplo, you should check if that error is the statue. I'v loaded stirk into the CS, but I haven't seen this.

C-A-G-E
Developer

Post by C-A-G-E »

If you were wearing nice clothes or armor he'll talk to you that way too.

Actually I was wearing my starting (prison) clothes.

aro101
Developer Emeritus

Post by aro101 »

K, the statue error should be fixed by selecting the right nif file in the activator. It should be done within the Stirk esp, so it's not my job I guess.

Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

Bug- In "I drink alone quest" the seawater bottle given to you is poison (can be used to poison a weapon). Just a bit strange that water is poisonous.
Fix- Give at least one positive effect so it is a potion
ever tried drinking salt water? dont :P
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

of course, but he's right it should be made to function as a potion. just a sucky sucky one.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

yea, agreed. i was more replying to the whole "Just a bit strange that water is poisonous" thing

maybe give it a primary effect of restore fatigue (a little bit) and leave the rest of the effects negative
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

yes. that's exactly what i was thinking.
C-A-G-E
Developer

Post by C-A-G-E »

Ok here is the bugs I have found for the Polle side so far (see below for why I cant do it all)

Bug- When the quest is initiated (after completing misc quests) Polle walks up to you, but does not talk to you. You have to initiate the conversation.
Fix- Make Polle talk to you.

Bug-
Bug-Nothing in Polle gold mine is owned (including mining picks and gold veins)
After starting the Polle quest side everything is owned though.
Fix- Make it always owned

Bug- The miners do not talk about the noises. When doing that quest you are unable to talk to the miners about the noise. Just a small dialog like "We have heard strange noises for the past few days coming from the lower shaft" or "I am surprised Polle actually bothered to send someone to help us". These would add realism.
Fix- Add dialog

Bug- Is the zombie leveled? I found the fight quite hard at level 1
Fix- Level (if not already leveled)

Bug- In quest "Father in Trouble" when you ask Polle about detective work a second time straight away he gives you the second part (the message) before doing the first part (the upper shaft). This makes it impossible to do the first part and breaks the second part.
Fix- Only make Polle talk about the second part after the first is completed.

Bug- Unable to give the message to Cartello Stirk even after doing the first part first. This makes the quest impossible to complete.
Fix- Just fix it, I guess

Bug- When doing the quest with getting the 8 helmets from the ship for the captain, If you say no the first time then say yes when you speak to him again he has no dialog options when speaking to him normally.
Fix- Some scripting/ dialog problem.

I will be able to do some more as soon as the Father in Trouble quest if fixed, or if you give me the quest ID so I can skip that stage.

Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

one thing i noticed: this file is DIRTY! not sure if its best to clean it now or before the beta relz, but it really needs to be done.
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

I played the miners side, almost all of it is good but there need to be a few things improved:

-When you defeated the 4 zombies, the orc miners chief says that he's going to accompanny you to the bonfire, but he follows you to the door and thenreturns to the middle of the ruin. Somehow he gets to the bonfire, though, because he is there when I rested a while.

-It seems a little odd that the bench outside of the church is unharmed by the fire.

-When you ask Alenion to accompagny you at the church, all of the people follow you. This is fixed when you enter another cell.

-You are asked to lock the shop of the Eulius's. But when you reach it it is already locked. Maybe this has to do with that you need to get the logbook, but it seems a little odd to make this a task when it's already done. Also, you have to go to the ground floor with the logbook before the journal is updated.

-When the orc mine head wants you to see the second door. In the lower shaft he turns left and walks straight in the wall. After he has shown you the door, he doesnt accompagny you into the ruin.

-Amarius and Alenion walk through the fire unharmed when you went through there with a fire resistance potion.

-Neither one of the adventurers offers to pick the locks.

-In the ruin, whenever I activate a tablet or open a gate, I get the message: Something is blocking this door. After you are left alone this message is looping and you have to quit the game.
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
aro101
Developer Emeritus

Post by aro101 »

Does Stirky still need playtesting? If yes, I'm gonna do that after beating(or getting bored with) shivering isles, which I do now. And frankly, someone should start to work on fixing this.

Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Stirk needs the MQ fixed, which groza is working on atm

Saji
TR Tester

Post by Saji »

Well here's what I have so far with v0.93

Cell: Outside Fort Stirk, Garden
Quest: N/A
Bug: Big Yellow Triangle is just sitting there.
Fix: Remove?

Cell: Outside the first Miner's Shack
Bug: Drunken Tom seems to be standing on the stool he usually sits on.

Cell: N/A
Bug: A lot of the NPCs seem to have the quest crown icon when I hover over them.

Cell: Polle Mine, (in the room where the load of boar meat and mutton near a box are)
Quest: Strange Noises
Bug: Floating gold vein in the NE corner of the room.
Fix: Either remove or place it on the ground

Cell: Just inside the Polle Mine, near the room with all the meat.
Quest: Strange Noises
Bug: The Second lantern you see looks stuck in the crossing beams
Fix: Lower the lantern onto a chain

Cell: Just inside Stirk Manor
Bug: Three NPCs(Jean, Morihatha, and Castameloria) seem to be stuck(not going anyware)

Cell: Inside Kintyra II
Quest: Lost Delivery
Bug: One wall looks completly out of place, seems darker than the others.

Quest: Father In Trouble, Lost Delivery
Bug: I start Lost Delivery first and later took Father in Trouble. After Finding the 8 helmets and returning them. I loaded to a new area, and went back to talk to Cartelo Stirk. But he still asks about the 8 helmets.

Quest: Helga's Bail
Bug: After thanking me, the dialog doesn't automatically exit and leaves me with no choices except to stop or persuade.

Cell: Polle Mine
Bug: Wall looks completly out of place.

I still have to deal with I Drink Alone and Zeek and something else I think.