Description
Shack 01. Home to a trader/transporter type person
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:17 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

Where is this sack exactly located? Is its exterior already placed on the map 3?

-- The Elder Scrolls will become even better with Tamriel Rebuilt.

-- Thanks to Minttu Hynninen - creator of my avatar - who gave me permission to use it.
Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

Press the accurate map above the discription and look for that cell in map 3. Look at the cell coordinates to see where the shack lies.
Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:30 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

thanks!

I may claim this one on Saturday... I don't know... We'll see... May be I'll check the other interiors first... But this is an option I may take...

-- Thanks to Minttu Hynninen - creator of my avatar - who gave me permission to use it.
Post Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

No need to inform us ahead of time Razz In fact we discourage mentioning which interiors you wish to claim beforehand somewhat because it can lead to confusion and people stepping on (or thinking they are stepping on) other modders' toes.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

Oops... sorry... you're right... I don't even know if I'll claim this one... I'm thinking.

It won't happen again... Wink

Post Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

I will make a shack owned by a trader. It will have some crates and barrels with some supplies that he will transport soon to Vvardenfell. He's poor, but he has a good business. I will also put a hammock and some clutter. The shack won't have too much clutter (as he's poor), but it will have some things thrown onto the ground. He's not very organized :)
Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Granted
Post Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

That shack is a bit difficult... the ground is very irregular... When I'm placing barrels and a table or something like that, I can't get then to rest on the ground properly: I have to make them bleed a little. Is that right to do in this situation? As the ground is made of sand, I think these statics can bleed a little into it...

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:52 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

If you double-click the thing you are trying to place, you can manually set the rotation to any value you want. When placing items on the ground, I usually need to set the rotation to a maximum of 3.5 degrees in any one direction.

That said, some things like furniture will have to bleed slightly on one or two legs.

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:34 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

Thanks Smile

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:43 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

Nomadic1 wrote:
If you double-click the thing you are trying to place, you can manually set the rotation to any value you want.

But remember, always close that editing window by hitting Escape or clicking on the cross button. Never click on "OK". The reason is that the values for position and rotation are adjusted in real time, and if you click "OK" then what it does is edit the base object rather than the reference. In other words, it makes your plugin dirty and then you have to clean it...
Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:55 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

Yeah you're right... Happily I've always done like that... I think that when I started modding, I read that in a tutorial, and I've never forgotten that!

Post Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:02 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

I'm here to say that I'm progressing slowly with my claim, cause I'm trying to make it as good as I can. I'm very cautions concerning to rotation degrees...

Anyway, here is a screen of the progress done so far... It's not detailed yet, and I will add some crates and other things, but it's getting better... Smile When I become more skilled, I'll mod faster than now!

Yesterday I couldn't mod. I have been out all the day...

TR_i3-512-Ind - Progress image_2.JPG
 Description:
an overview on the shack
 Filesize:  35.81 KB
 Viewed:  84 Time(s)

TR_i3-512-Ind - Progress image_2.JPG

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:22 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

I took a few more screens for you to see how it's developing. I'm starting to detail the shack with clutter now Smile

Hope you like it.

TR_i3-512-Ind - Progress image_3.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  145.37 KB
 Viewed:  86 Time(s)

TR_i3-512-Ind - Progress image_3.JPG

TR_i3-512-Ind - Progress image_4.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  151.2 KB
 Viewed:  90 Time(s)

TR_i3-512-Ind - Progress image_4.JPG

TR_i3-512-Ind - Progress image_5.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  156.32 KB
 Viewed:  84 Time(s)

TR_i3-512-Ind - Progress image_5.JPG

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:29 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

Yeah. A bit of advice, though: for screenshots and stuff, it's better to host them on http://www.imageshack.us/ (or photobucket, if you have an account there) so as to save a bit of space and bandwidth on the TR servers. Smile
Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

ok... sorry for that Smile

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

Here it is... The finished interior. It's my first claim ever for TR! I'm very happy to be here, helping for such a wonderful project!

Please, if you find anything wrong, let me know. If I know the mistakes, next time I won't make them again.

I hope it's good! Smile

Post Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
daedren
Developer
25 Nov 2006

Updated... Smile

Post Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

是認する
Post Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:56 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group