Accurate map
Parent: 1-37-Tel
 Faction: Miscellaneous
 Quest type:
 NPCs:
 Dialogue:
Description
Sarvanni
2 misc quests required for this small settlement.
Gez will have to fill everybody in on what's already going on in the dialogue.
Last Edited by Haplo
(Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:11 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
steady_eddy
Developer
03 Mar 2006

Hey, I've got a couple of ideas for quests for this area from looking at the dialogue in the Construction Set that I would be interested in trying to implement. I don't have any experience with quests, apart from doing a couple of tutorials from various sites, but these quests seem reasonably easy.

Firstly, Gulen Belaram asks you if you can be a courier for a couple of deliveries because their usual courier is on another assignment. He starts by asking you to take some molecrab shells to Erick and Llivlo Indalen in Gah Ouadruhn (found in dialogue: TR_m1_Gulen_Belaram -> Gah Ouadaruhn) and you can get some money as a reward.

He then asks you to take molecrab eggs and crab meat to Drolan Omothan, Farasira Sadas, Midean, and Rantharas in Gah Ouadruhn again (found in dialogue: TR_m1_Gulen_Belaram -> Gah Ouadaruhn) and you can get some more money as a reward.

Hope that helps.
Post Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Sounds good.
Anything else you had in mind?
Do you want to claim this then?

Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
steady_eddy
Developer
03 Mar 2006

Yeh, I'll claim this then. I can't think of anything else - if I have an idea I'll post it. Are there any rules for naming conventions for journal entries etc?
Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

TR_m1_SA (SA for sarvanni prefacing the name of the journal)
Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
groza528
Developer Emeritus
24 May 2004

Might want to check with Gez too and find out if he had anything in mind. I PMed him about it a couple of days ago; he's looking through his old notes and such.
Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
steady_eddy
Developer
03 Mar 2006

Here they are. Two quests - both simple FedEx style. One gets you to take molecrab shells to Llivlo Indalen and the other gets you to go to Drolan Omothan and give him some molecrab shells. A textfile included details the changes I made. Hope this is ok and that I haven't done anything wrong.

TR_m1_SA_SarvanniCourierQuests.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_m1_SA_SarvanniCourierQuests.rar
 Filesize:  4.46 KB
 Downloaded:  143 Time(s)

Post Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Fantastic to see such quick work.
At this rate, I'll need quest review up and running within a few days.

Post Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:53 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
theviking
Developer Emeritus
08 Jan 2007

Approved, fixed by me.
Post Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group