http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/Vegor/karthordale.JPG

Commoner's House.
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:04 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Kretterz
19 Jun 2005

Hey,

could I claim this? If you let me, It will be well done. Because it is a commoner's house I wil make it small, nothing to grand, no weapons or armor. The owner will have a bed, table, lots of storage sewing machine, a few bolts of cloth (reddish ones).

The plates and bowles etc will be redware with a few glass jugs and lots of metal goblets, there will be a few bottles of mazte and some cheap or bargain potions of luck etc.

Thanks
Post Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:49 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

Okay, you can make that a tailor's. But please put in OoT stuff too.

Granted, happy modding.

And if you feel overwhelmed by so mayn interiors, drop those you don't feel like doing. Okay?
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT_datafiles.rar (7.5 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (45.9 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (108.8 KB)
Post Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kretterz
19 Jun 2005

Im done, to get you to review wot do I do?
Post Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:33 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Now, you wait for a little while until somebody see's that it is finished and they will submit it for you. It will be about a month most likely until it has gone through review because we have so much to review at the moment. please try to speak nicely and be a little more patient.

Also, you haven't cleaned this claim with the TESAME, which should be done before submitting anything

Mass
Post Mon Sep 05, 2005 6:37 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Cookie Cuttering. Revoked. DO NOT USE WIP
Post Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

I can take this. I was thinking of making it a poor womans house, where she makes cloth to earn a little cash.
Post Sun May 27, 2007 6:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

There is a problem here - both i4-29 and i4-31 are both claiming to be Karthor Dale number 16. I have submitted i4-29 already, so I guess that should stand.
Post Sun May 27, 2007 6:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

The numbers were messed up, this is actually #18.

Granting, and Happy Modding.
Post Sun May 27, 2007 10:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

any updates?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:45 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

Sorry, am working on this, kind of put it on hold with the large interior I am doing for map 2.
Post Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:35 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

This is the last interior for Karthor Dale that is not in review. Seeing as your map 2 claim is done, have you made any progress on this?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

I haven't done so much on this one. If you want it quickly then I guess you should revoke it - it is exam season here at the moment so there is no chance of it before the end of the month.

On the other hand, if it is not urgent I still want to finish it.

So depends on the situation I guess.

Post Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:05 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

There is no way I can finish this before January. I am still willing to do it, but just keeping you aware of the timetable. If you need it before then, revoke it. If not, I would rather finish.
Post Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

Can you revoke this please. My supervisor has brought up my thesis deadline, so this had fallen way down my list of priorities. There's no hope of me doing it before March.

Sorry for being a pain. Hopefully I can do some more after all this is over.

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:37 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

same comment as previous thread. good luck man.
Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:56 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Harke the Apostle
Developer
01 May 2006

In the hypothetical situation that a newly promoted interior modder should want to claim this; how does he/she/it use presh's [WIP]?

It's still dependent on TR_EoT.esm and TR_OoT_Main.esm.
My CS quits when I want to open it.
Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:46 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

Here's what you can do (choose one):

1. Use Wrye Mash to change the dependencies, replace both of them by dependencies on TR_Data.esm.
2. Use the Enchanted Editor to do the same.
3. Use the TES Dependency Tool Kit to do the same.
4. Create an empty plugin dependent on TR_Data.esm, call it TR_OoT_Main.esp, change it to esm (Mash, EnchantEd, and the TESDTK can all do that). Then copy it as TR_EoT.esm.
5. Search these forums for "dummy" files (solution 4), you may find those I did a long time ago.
Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

If you use TESDTK, first you have to remove dependencies of EoT and OoT, then add TR_Data. If you add TR_Data and then remove EoT and OoT it will cause duplicates or other errors

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

thats not presh's WiP, that belongs to kretterz, someone who cookie cut and was an all around poor modder. Do NOT use the WiP

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Harke the Apostle
Developer
01 May 2006

This is a naughty test to see if I can get unauthorized access. Excuse me if I succeeded. I didn't mean to. It's just that my mods are rotting in my showcase.

I want to make this a home for an old spinner. It will have a spinning wheel and a number of spools. For the rest it will be cheaply (P) furnished.
I'll use in_redoran_hut_01 for this.
[edit] furn_redoran_hearth_02, the hearth that smokes the entire hut before the smoke leaves out the chimney too.
[edit 2] there will also be a planter with a hornlilly in it.

[pardon, moderators AFAIK I haven't been promoted to interior modder yet]

Last edited by Harke the Apostle on Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Post Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:35 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Access Denied
Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:30 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Harke the Apostle
Developer
01 May 2006

As I've been promoted now, I'll take this.
I'll start from scratch.
Is the description in my last post sufficient?

btw thank you Gez and Haplo for helping me with the dependencies of the old file.
btw 2 thank you Haplo for the reference to that nigh forgotten movie. Watch those telephones...
Post Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:49 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

yes. Access Granted
Post Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:01 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

any updates? I know you are here, but if you don't post here in the next week I will revoke this.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Harke the Apostle
Developer
01 May 2006

I updated this yesterday. I'm almost finished with this.
Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:33 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

*totally never reads the files or look at filedates without an accompanying post*

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:33 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Harke the Apostle
Developer
01 May 2006

Finished.
Post Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:01 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

是認する

WHY THE FUCK WERE ALL THE SPOOLS X1.5 SIZE?! GAH!
Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:20 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Harke the Apostle
Developer
01 May 2006

Thrignar Fraxix wrote:
是認する

WHY THE FUCK WERE ALL THE SPOOLS X1.5 SIZE?! GAH!

The inhabitant was using them to spin wool/flax/clam beards/younameit, not mend clothes. I hope you didn't have to rescale them all. (Otherwise, I feel your pain. Not).

[edit] I see what you did in the CS. You've earned your kudos today. Thank you for fixing.
Post Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:32 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group