Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Zalzidrax
Developer
03 Dec 2003

Also, if you have an older version of the cell, you can copy the file, delete everything but the landscaping data for that one cell using TESAME, and then load both mods and merge them.
Post Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Billay
Developer
11 Aug 2006

I don't have an older version. Do you?
Post Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:06 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Zalzidrax
Developer
03 Dec 2003

Isn't the version you downloaded to start work on still downloadable at the top of the claim thing here? That would be best, methinks.
Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Billay
Developer
11 Aug 2006

I think that's the one that had the problem to start with.
Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:56 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

any updates?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Revoking due to absence, feel free to reclaim this.
Post Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kenzivon
Developer
18 Jul 2007

I'd like to try this. Making a jungle is something I'd like to do.
And since it's already at 90% it's about enough for me I think.
Post Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:10 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

then press the claim button

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:37 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kenzivon
Developer
18 Jul 2007

Oh yes, thought I did.. Ah well, now I've pressed it.
Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:16 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

granting happy modding.
Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Kenzivon
Developer
18 Jul 2007

Great! Then let's see what we have..
Post Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

user gone for 4 months, REVOKED
Post Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:22 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group