Maps In Group Map 3 at 1:(3004, -3299):0
Accurate map
Parent: 3-16-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-507-Ind_gro-Dhal_1.esp 7.7 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Cave used for smuggling, related to that one guard tower with the ghost. (i3-459)
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:53 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

I'd like to try this, maybe something a bit fancy with a statue and some water.
Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Granting
Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2007

BTW, you could check the thread in the Lore Forum for the various Almalexia pilgrimages we decided on. (We may not have actually finalised the list yet)

But anyway, see if you could make this cave based around one of those pilgrimages, if it's going to be an Ayem one.

Also, for the shrine, be sure to use Jellew's new Ayem-only triloith. Should be in activators, as Shrine of Almalexia's Mercy.

a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

As this is a shrine rather than a 'dungeon' type cave, and because it's on the edge of the city of Almalexia, i'm assuming it's more of a tourist/pilgrim attraction rather than a semi-ruined or monster-infested cave.

And yeah BC, there doesn't seem to be a definitive list as yet so i'll make something pretty and shrine-ey that I can adapt if anyone tells me something specific. Okay?
Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gnomey
Lead Developer
19 May 2006

It's close to Almalexia?

Merit of Reliability
Donation: Potion of Bargain Restore Health
Story: After Mehrunes Dagon razed Mournhold-Almalexia, Sotha Sil tended to Lexie's wounds
Test: After reading the inscription on the shrine the battle two daedra fight. One kills the other but is seriously wounded. PC has to heal its wounds completely

This seems fitting, though it's a Sotha Sil shrine.
Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

My feeling, based on the location of the interior, is that it would be an Almalexia shrine. It's practically within the city.
Post Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:39 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

WIP update
Post Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

any updates? if you don't post in a week I will revoke this.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

I had a go, but what I made was basically rubbish so you may as well revoke this.

Note to self: no more caves
Post Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

lol revoke. *hates caves too*
Post Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

I would like this one as the exit for a small cave complex of smugglers running out of i3-459.

Nothing too fancy - I envisage a cave spiraling downwards quite quickly to a slightly large open area - a make-shift camp will be here.

A cave will then loop up to under the tower.

I don't think including a pilgrimage site is a good idea for this one - I don't imagine the smugglers would appreciate the company.
Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

yeah, the pilgrimage will probably have to go somewhere else.

granting happy modding.
Post Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

Would it be cool if I folded this into i3-459 - completed both interiors in a single plugin?
Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

sure

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Actually no it'd be a bad idea 'cause they're unrelated. I don't even think they're anywhere close on the map.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

yes they are, see why the accurate map is useful? maybe you should try it some time.

The shrine will be somewhere else.

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:19 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

That's not even the point TF. NEWAY its been taken care uf

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:56 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

So I guess it is OK to put them in one plugin. It makes sense because the interiors are linked, and saves someone linking them up later.

EDIT 29.04.08
Have made the basic layout, and done a little decorating. It is largely linear, looping downwards from the door through a couple of rooms, then back up to the main hideout and the trapdoor into the tower at i3-459.

Post Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

Finished - submitting with i3-459
Post Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?p=226710

Go here for file
Post Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:48 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group