Map 7 Download (Stirk Internal Pre-Release v0.99)

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Saji
TR Tester

Post by Saji »

I can only leave it up to you guys. You're the modders and I'm just a tester, in the mean time though, I'm playing through theviking's file.
fstony
Developer

Post by fstony »

theviking,
I made a v95.esm, merged thegooch's patch file to v95.esm, then converted v95.esm to v95.esp. (All in Gecko.) Then I made a couple of tiny fixes in CS. At least, I think that's what I did. I didn't write the steps down.

Now that I think about it, I never had to delete the master dependency that is the achilles' heel of the files we've posted. So maybe "merge to master" is the button to press. (I don't know of another way to safely eliminate master dependency, but I'd like to hear some from experienced modders.)

thegooch, do you remember fixing all the "lieautenant" and "strik" spelling errors? If you're sure you fixed those, go ahead and start over. If not, you might consider taking a look at my file before beginning again. Up to you, though. As Saji implies, I'm just a tester being presumptuous.
"There is but one coward on earth, and that is the coward that dare not know."
â€â€￾ W.E.B. DuBois
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

I'm just going to post here so I don't forget that I need to fix a lot of typos that appear during the Stirk loading screens.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

I'm just posting here that I agree with Haplo here, I'd like it if you took another try. In the meanwhile, I suggest the playtesters use fstony's version to find more errors. (Mine is good too, but has that redicilous wine topic)
Interiors: 25
Reviews: more then 250!
Quest Reviews: 3
NPC claims: 2

Currently looking for quest designers.
fstony
Developer

Post by fstony »

This is what I found in my file. Some of it is old. This is all I have time for tonight.

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: the abandoned miner
Error: "Father Gregorio" in quest log (4th entry)
Dialogue:
Suggested Fix: change to ambrogio
and anything else you think i need to know: old complaint

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: zeek
Error: zeek dies in rockfall
Dialogue:
Suggested Fix: make zeek essential

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: stirk tax records
Error: says "strik" tax records
Dialogue:
Suggested Fix: fix spelling

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Stirk guards
Error: crashes upon trip to jail, but not when paying or resisting
Dialogue:
Suggested Fix: not sure which script is the problem

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: stirk guards
Error: will not walk onto ship to make arrest
Dialogue:
Suggested Fix: edit paths
and anything else you think i need to know: rare problem

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Admiral Stirk statue
Error: yellow triangle
Dialogue:
Suggested Fix: update oot reference
â€â€￾ W.E.B. DuBois
Saji
TR Tester

Post by Saji »

theviking wrote:I'm just posting here that I agree with Haplo here, I'd like it if you took another try. In the meanwhile, I suggest the playtesters use fstony's version to find more errors. (Mine is good too, but has that redicilous wine topic)
But I love pointless wine topics! :) I'll get right on it...again (Oblivion spazzed on me, somehow, had to reinstall :( )
fstony
Developer

Post by fstony »

Here are a few more.

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Rogkuroth
Error:
Dialogue: "He has note been...
Suggested Fix: change to "he has not been"
and anything else you think i need to know: this is right before he gives you Father Ambrogio's key.

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Father in Trouble
Error: all npcs follow if you talk to Alenion during fire.
Dialogue: "Are you a historian" topic
Suggested Fix: edit ai or faction

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Ballad of Jean and Mori
Error: Quest reward greeting from Mori is repeated every time you talk
Dialogue:
Suggested Fix: edit dialogue to play once or change conditions

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Another Door
Error: Rogkuroth walks into wall on his way to second door
Dialogue:
Suggested Fix: edit paths

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: A Little Help from my friends
Error: Pop-up message repeatedly says "Something is blocking this door"
Dialogue: after "Locked gates" topic to Amarius
Suggested Fix: change result script
and anything else you think i need to know: Not sure if this comes from a different fix or a bad plugin merge
â€â€￾ W.E.B. DuBois
TheGooch
Developer

Post by TheGooch »

since ive had to reinstall my os to get things to work. (this is a couple of weeks ago..) so i actually lost the list of errors.... so i am going to back track this forums to find everything... and start from scratch... and it would be cool if you could tell me the major problems.. ie with quest functionality etc... like whats stopping you from completing it... (AI is fubar, blah blah)
so then afterwards i can do the typos and what not.. which isnt that important... lets fix the functionality first, then whats left... deal... good... im going on a fixing spree...
i hope i didnt just repeat myself just then... god damify it.

I can use that retards name in vein if i want, im not religoose... and yes its retarded... look at britney spears...and oprah... and AMERICA... hahahahahahahah.

I JOKE. srsly. That was brutal.(metalocalypse, adult swim... dethklok is awesomesauce)

though i am not religoose... well... occasional daedra worshipping is alright... but not that hardcore...
theviking and MowSkwoz have it in theirs... soo: "We need quest designers!" - Stolen From teh Cutness.

-----------------
TehGo0ch
Nanu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nanu »

Excuse me? Only about the first paragraph made sense. :s
"You can remove spells from your list in Morrowind. I think it was shift-click, don't quote me on that though." - Cathartis
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mnbsqv]Forum Rules[/url]
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mj594z]Moratorium[/url]
| [url=http://tinyurl.com/6msxag]Writing for TR[/url]
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

Protip: Don't post when drunk
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
fstony
Developer

Post by fstony »

If you are starting from scratch; this may not apply, but the very last error I posted destroys all gaming pleasure.

Also, the Polle main quest never offered me the necessary topic, so addtopic is necessary somewhere. Other than that, go back to the list you posted on a previous page for all the errors.
â€â€￾ W.E.B. DuBois
TheGooch
Developer

Post by TheGooch »

Going to do a marathon tonight and then when i wake up tommorrow... will fix all quest-only related things, ie only major stuff that spoils them. typo's and other gramamtical error's unless they are totally farked up i will leave 'til after majors are done.

(totally farked up = when a quest says go here. when it should have been somewhere else.)

sorry about being inactive somewhat these past few weeks. i should note that lastnight, and the two nights before them.. i could not access the website.

NOTE: I am starting from scratch with 0.95, to avoid more major fark ups, i will be editing it directly... screw merging.

Fstony... with the confusion that is stirk and its quests, you will have to tell me wheer exactly... the problem occurs... like what is said by the NPC's, possibly what quest stage it is at and what the quest id/name is?.

Thanks.
theviking and MowSkwoz have it in theirs... soo: "We need quest designers!" - Stolen From teh Cutness.

-----------------
TehGo0ch
fstony
Developer

Post by fstony »

thegooch,
if you are starting from scratch (and you want to limit your workload), you can ignore everything I posted in the most recent section. Those errors may or may not arise in your newest v96.
â€â€￾ W.E.B. DuBois
TheGooch
Developer

Post by TheGooch »

hmmm.. ill fix what i can and upload a new file... that hopefully allows all of the quests to be completed. (some errors i might have missed.) i will keep it as 0.95 so you guys wont have anyproblems with the name and your save files.

Edit: Im am now devoting all my spar time this week, to get stirk to a 1.0 version like version.

-----------------
TehGo0ch
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Cool, when you're done, just press F2 while selecting the file and then you can easily rename it to v0,96. The Stirk file has to have some progress, after all. If you do it this way, we will still be able to load it and we all should use a new game to test the quests, so savegames don't matter.

TheGooch
Developer

Post by TheGooch »

Here be probably my last post. so ill try and go out like a BANG!

Unfortunately, like many other people on TR, RL sneaks up behind them and stabs them in teh back. So they then cant work on TR any longer. well RL for me has thrown me into one of those kiln or whatever its called and turned me to ash.

So i have uploaded the files for my claims, i would like them revoked and given to someone with some decent skill.

From the bottom most section of my heart i apoligize for this. Leaving, is for the best.

but my workload for Uni, (and i now have a job) has increased about 14 Fold. which leaves little to no room for playing games, or modding them.

here im also uploading this pointless file... i never did much too it. here be stirk.

TehGo0ch

PS: what pisses me off the most, is i never fully completed anything.. (though i came close with that quest..)

FUCKING BANG
Attachments
TR_Stirk_v0.95.esp
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 74 times

-----------------
TehGo0ch
fstony
Developer

Post by fstony »

At some point in the near future, I will take a look at this.

In the meantime, book errors: a few book errors were posted in this thread, but most books are OOT. Is someone from OOT checking this for OOT errors, or should playtesters be posting book (or other oot) errors in the oot thread?
â€â€￾ W.E.B. DuBois
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Book errors should be reported in the OoT thread. Exactly how far was Gooch on this file (v.95)?

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Nanu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nanu »

What's wrong with the books?
"You can remove spells from your list in Morrowind. I think it was shift-click, don't quote me on that though." - Cathartis
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mnbsqv]Forum Rules[/url]
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mj594z]Moratorium[/url]
| [url=http://tinyurl.com/6msxag]Writing for TR[/url]
fstony
Developer

Post by fstony »

Can't say exactly how far, but a quick look indicates that he did fix some but not all of the errors that I posted.

Right now, there seems to be a forum error that is preventing me from accessing pages 2,3, and 4 of this thread. When it's open again, I'll copy and paste the book errors to the oot thread. To summarize: there was a typo or two and many spacing errors were found. I'm not sure what proportion of those were Stirk-only books.
â€â€￾ W.E.B. DuBois
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

If you are getting a page that infinitely refreshes itself then you need to DL Firefox as this has only ever been reported in IE.

Or is it something else?
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
fstony
Developer

Post by fstony »

yeesh, Firefox is hideous, but I will do some pasting now.

Edit:

I have completed the cut and paste of oot errors. I believe that the errors in pages 3,4, and 5 of this thread are now Stirk-specific.

On a similar note, Stirk Tax Records and Guide to Stirk are, in this file, still placeholders. Nanu, is there a version of those books in existence? If not, would you add a request for their production in the lit thread?

2nd Edit:

I see now that the answer to one question is here:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=18960&highlight=guide+stirk
Unfortunately, "Alessia Ottius's Guide to Stirk" from http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=16295&highlight=guide+stirk must be completely rewritten. A search reveals no evidence of tax records.
â€â€￾ W.E.B. DuBois
Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

From the thread you linked: "Sload is doing this now, so I don't think we need this thread anymore."

I remember reading Sload's version, so it must be somewhere. (This is the first time I've seen Gez's version).

[url=http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=16972&highlight=guide+stirk]Here.[/url]
fstony
Developer

Post by fstony »

Ignore my comment about tax records. I have it on good authority that what you see in the file is what you get. I expect that the same goes for the rest of the Fort's "records."
â€â€￾ W.E.B. DuBois
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

I'm sorry to hear that, thegooch. Still I'm very thankful about the work you've done, I'll see you at msn meesenger maybe.

So we need a fixer ASAP for Stirk. I'll do my best to get some work done tomorrow, but some of the problems might be too advanced for me. Does someone want to fix Stirk?

theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

I tried to fix all the errors I could find and this file is the result. However, for some strange reason all the landscape has dissapeared in the game. In the CS it is still present, so it could be a personal error for me. I don't know how this could happen because I only cleaned out a few cells without any landscape whatsoever. Can you download this to see if this problem also happens to you?

EDIT: I solved the problem and fixed others, the begin of the Polle questline is now playable.

fstony
Developer

Post by fstony »

I'd volunteer as fixer, but I'm bogged down in the Map 9 quest right now. When that's done, I'll get back to this in whatever role is needed.
â€â€￾ W.E.B. DuBois
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

I liked the fixing and I think I made lots of progress. I'd rather see you playtesting (because you did that very good) but thanks for the offer anyway.

Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

nice to see progress :) i may be able to give this a playtest in the coming days (after i get some high priority PR stuff out of the way)
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Succes! I was able to totally play out the Polle questline. Now we just have to iron out the errors within the quests and then we have a finished Stirk! Could someone please playtest this file, especially the Polle questline?

fstony
Developer

Post by fstony »

I was exhausted when I got home today, so I decided to take a break from difficult hobbies and play a game. Here's what I have so far on v96:

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Stirk topic
Dialogue: Stirk is a nice place, I would hate to ever leave.
Suggested Fix: replace , with ; or .
and anything else you think i need to know:

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: rumors topic
Dialogue: Have you seen Lieautenant
Suggested Fix: replace with: Have you seen Lieutenant

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: stirk topic
Error: spacing
Dialogue: It can be very trying some times
Suggested Fix: replace with: It can be very trying sometimes

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: stirk statue
Error: triangle is even bigger, but no less yellow
Dialogue:
Suggested Fix: fix reference

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: interim captain cartello stirk
Dialogue: my Lieutenant, Orenius Pihlo
Suggested Fix: replace with: my Lieutenant, Orenius Philo

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Alden
Error: inappropriate slang when bed topic is refused
Dialogue: well ok then
Suggested Fix: replace with: Fine
and anything else you think i need to know: "if you don't mind about sleepin under the stars" in Alden's bed topic also sounds funny, but maybe it's normal for a vagrant in Ob.

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: rumors topic
Dialogue: I've never seen Captain Carrtello
Suggested Fix: replace with: I've never seen Captain Carrtello

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Helga
Error: slang usage
Dialogue: Oh yeah
Suggested Fix: replace with Loric equivalent. Oh yes? Oh yah?
and anything else you think i need to know: Theviking must be a nord, so he'll know what to say.

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Stirk Jailor
Error: poor usage
Dialogue: Alright
Suggested Fix: Replace with: All right
and anything else you think i need to know: Jean Ciscotte, winston, and Jonuni also say this.

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Amatiuses topic
Dialogue: Alenius Eulius
Suggested Fix: Replace with: Alenion Eulius
and anything else you think i need to know: Dupineon says this

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: TR07q004
Error: Stage 20 appears in log multiple times
Dialogue:
Suggested Fix: check say once on source topic

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Painters in Love
Error: Alenion says he doesn't have the book, but it's in his inventory.
Dialogue: Amatiuses topic
Suggested Fix: Have him say the copy just arrived with your boat.
and anything else you think i need to know: or hide the book somewhere else.

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Jean Ciscotte
Dialogue: Mr. Stirk
Suggested Fix: replace Captain Stirk

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Morihatha Stirk
Error:
Dialogue: Thanks the gods
Suggested Fix: replace with: Thanks the gods

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Ballad of Jean and Mori
Error: Not sure if "In Akatosh" is an appropriate use. It might be, but it looks odd.
Dialogue: In Akatosh, Jean,
Suggested Fix: replace with: By Akatosh, Jean,

Quest/Object/NPC/whatever Name: Mori
Error: After ballad quest cutscene, Mori's greeting remains, "Do you have news of Jean?"
Dialogue: Do you have news of Jean?
Suggested Fix: edit topic conditions to greeting topic.

As you can see, it's mostly nitpicks. Good work, tv!
â€â€￾ W.E.B. DuBois
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

Error: Grass grows through the bricks by Fort Stirk
Fix: paint the brick texture again, extentending it a little beyond the walls. make sure that there is no grass showing through.

Error: Ownership of objects in the mine is not set.
Fix: set the cell's ownership.

Error: mine music inconsistent. some cells have common music and others dungeon music.
Fix: pick one and change them.

Error: Ownership of doors to the shacks is set, making it illegal to enter even when open.
Fix: remove ownership.

Error: outside doors to Stirk Manor are always locked making it imposible to enter. interior doors are however open, even when the exterior ones are locked.
Fix: Set the AI of the inhabitants to lock/open doors. ext doors need to have their lock removed.

Error: Bookstore always open.
Fix: set the AI of the brothers to lock/open it on schedule.

Error: Some parts of the mine are entierly unlit but miners still go there. its weird and creepy to have people walking around in total darkness.
Fix: set up some more lights.

Error: the collapse trap (2nd or 3rd level of the mine) goes right over a pathgrid, so NPCs walk into it after its collapsed
Fix: remove the pathgrid node.

Error: door to church bedroom is always locked making it impossible to go and see the Father.
Fix: unlock the door and set the father on a schedule to come up to the church.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
PoHa!
Developer Emeritus

Post by PoHa! »

Lady Nerevar wrote: Error: the collapse trap (2nd or 3rd level of the mine) goes right over a pathgrid, so NPCs walk into it after its collapsed
Fix: remove the pathgrid node.
Alternatively, set the pathgrid node(s) to reference the trap, thus disabling them once the cave in has occurred.

Error: The miners don't mine
Fix: Give them all "TRWeapPickaxe" and set them up to "train" on various gold veins, instead of wandering the mine :P
"When you find out someone's sleeping with your wife, you want to kill the f***er"
~Prof. Gardner

"You wiki'd my girlfriend?"
~Dexter
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

a couple more errors.

Error: I finished the Balad of Jean and Mori the backdoor way: finding Jean in the cave. i told Mori that i coudnt help her first. After the quest finished she thanked me and the quest got an completed update. However, she still asks me whether i know where Jean is and assumes that i agreed to help her the first time (i didnt). it lets me finish the quest again, this this with "i cant find jean".
Fix: some trigger is missing or something, i really dont know much about quests.

Error: I chose to report Julia's father for mental disease to the guards. After i do this the guards go back to giving me the first "ive seen her with bruises" dialog. this should be changed to reflect the completion of the quest. Not that it actually completes. He is sent to jail and Julia hates me, but the quest never gets moved to the completed stage.
Fix: make the quest complete after i report him and put in dialog to reflect that they are dealing with him.

Error: a pair of shoes and a shirt float on the beach.
Fix: lower them, or remove them all together

Error: The Orc Forman's dialog in the Ancient Ruins is weird. The captions appear both on the top of the screen and on the bottom. he says there are corpses but there are none (unless he means zombies?). this part was confusing, ill have to go back over it.
Fix: change dialog i guess.

Error: I found a random upper class argonian named Deetsan wandering around Stirk. She is not one of the residents.
Fix: make sure her AI has not been accidentally modified. if it hasent then its not an error.

Error:After i got the brothers to the ruin Amarius asked me to do him a favor. However, his dialog never went beyond that, he never explained what i had to do and no quest was initiated. I was unable to continue with the Miner's path (which was up till then very entertaining)
Fix: something in dialog is not triggering properly. fix it.

Error: Jojuni Amatius wanders around even at 2 AM. i suspect he doesnt have a key to his own house or something.
Fix: give him a key and/or edit his AI.

Error: A guard fell off the dock and could not climb back up, he just walked into the lighthouse fence.
Fix: edit pathgrids.

Error: i just took a look at Stirk in the CS and it seems that not all the ruin pieces are enabling after the fire. the small ones in the middle work fine but the large corners (which make up the main structure) do not appear.
fix: something with scripts i guess, im not knowledgeable in this area.

I *still* cant get Polle's line to start. i did 4 quests, waited, tried talking to him.... does it matter that ive already received the letter of the miners? i havent talked to them yet though.
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

If you completed the Zeek quest where you have to find his missing bones, you will always get the miners side of the quest. If you do three other quest, you will get to play the polle quest. So if you want to play the polle questline, avoid the zeek quest.

Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

ah, OK, that makes sense.
In hoc signo vinces

-PoHa!
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

That probably explains why i was never able to get it while I was trying to play test it for groza... I always did the Zeek quest as one of the misc. ones required since it was quick and easy.

theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

I fixed a whole lot of your errors, with the exception of the gold mining suggestion by Poha. Somehow I can't make a link between an xmarkerheading and the gold ore. The xmakrkerheading needs to be linked for the AI package to work.
Some extra explanation for these errors:

Code: Select all

Error: outside doors to Stirk Manor are always locked making it imposible to enter. interior doors are however open, even when the exterior ones are locked. 
Fix: Set the AI of the inhabitants to lock/open doors. ext doors need to have their lock removed. 

Error: Bookstore always open. 
Fix: set the AI of the brothers to lock/open it on schedule. 
I attempted this but my AI knowledge is not that great, I just hoped I did the right thing.

Error: a pair of shoes and a shirt float on the beach.
Fix: lower them, or remove them all together 
These clothes are placed there by Julia Basilla when she goes swimming. Since we can't give her a course of floating errors, I think we can't solve this.

Error: I found a random upper class argonian named Deetsan wandering around Stirk. She is not one of the residents.
Fix: make sure her AI has not been accidentally modified. if it hasent then its not an error.
Somehow a miner called Dandre was replaced by a duplicate of Deetsan. I can't find him back and he wasn't an interesting character at all, so I chose to delete him by deleting Deetsan.

Error: i just took a look at Stirk in the CS and it seems that not all the ruin pieces are enabling after the fire. the small ones in the middle work fine but the large corners (which make up the main structure) do not appear.
fix: something with scripts i guess, im not knowledgeable in this area. 
The script to enable these pieces after the fire wasn't compiled at all, so I did that. The three pieces you saw in-game where just the three pieces that weren't "initially disabled".

Kudo's to Lady_N for finding some very difficult but also hard to spot errors, and good dialogue work, fstony! Next round o fixing happens next weekend.

PoHa!
Developer Emeritus

Post by PoHa! »

theviking wrote:I fixed a whole lot of your errors, with the exception of the gold mining suggestion by Poha. Somehow I can't make a link between an xmarkerheading and the gold ore. The xmakrkerheading needs to be linked for the AI package to work.
I've done it before, and I'd be willing to take a crack at it now, if you don't mind. :)
"When you find out someone's sleeping with your wife, you want to kill the f***er"
~Prof. Gardner

"You wiki'd my girlfriend?"
~Dexter
theviking
Developer Emeritus

Post by theviking »

Yes, go ahead. I'll only have to use the file next weekend. Could you also take a look at the two AI errors in my post above that I wasn't sure of? The AI packages are castmeloriahomeowner and alenioneuliusservices15x3 and 9x3.