Exciting Is Hardly The Word

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

drfroth

Exciting Is Hardly The Word

Post by drfroth »

Hello,

I did not find a post for introductions so I thought this might be the best way to do so.

I love Morrowind, (I love Oblivion also...but I really loved Morrowind) and can not express my delight and surprise at the discovery of your project yesterday. I was completely unaware of what you were creating. Wow.

I would like to help out in some way. I can compose music. I have some programming experience (you will laugh...but I have made some works of Interactive Fiction...and I think that counts. (There may not be graphics but there is scripts, flags, numeric properties, bugs, etc).

This is probably really unnecessary but I think what I would enjoy the most is writing the strategy guide. (It would have to be a PDF file, but could be structured like the one for Morrowind, which was an excellent guide I thought).

Anyway, I'll start working on something for the showcase. All of you have done a great job with this wonderful project.

Dr.Froth
Just when you think it's all ducks and checkers, the salamander begins to frolic in the eggnogg.
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

thanks, and welcome!
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

I have often thought about the possibility of a TR players guide... It wouldn't be really possible to make until everything on a map was finalized, but when that happens I would love to see one made1. Regardless, I look forward to your showcase.

1: You know, there are a few bugs in the MW players guide that show it wasn't made using the final version (lol medium armor trainer lol), so I guess waiting until the VERY end isn't neccesary, but still wait until we have our full map 1 release (just not until we stop releasing fixes for stuff after that should that even occur). It would go well with the testing.
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Greybeard

Post by Greybeard »

Well, if more than admins can say WELCOME!, then I'm buying in.
:banana: :banana: Welcome, Dr. Froth! - Have a Fishy stick! :banana: :banana:
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

One of these repliers is not like the others.

Hi.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Gez
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gez »

Haplo wrote:One of these repliers is not like the others.

Hi.
Yeah, Lady is the only girl of the lot. :P
Thrignar Fraxix wrote:I have often thought about the possibility of a TR players guide...
How about a wiki? We could get a setup like the UESP, or maybe even use the UESP themselves (in a our own namespace, like Tes3Mod:Tamriel_Rebuilt/ ...).
drfroth

Post by drfroth »

Thank you all for the warm welcome.
Just when you think it's all ducks and checkers, the salamander begins to frolic in the eggnogg.
Nanu
Developer Emeritus

Post by Nanu »

We have a wiki on the site already. :P
"You can remove spells from your list in Morrowind. I think it was shift-click, don't quote me on that though." - Cathartis
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mnbsqv]Forum Rules[/url]
|[url=http://tinyurl.com/mj594z]Moratorium[/url]
| [url=http://tinyurl.com/6msxag]Writing for TR[/url]
Gez
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gez »

Nanu Ra wrote:We have a wiki on the site already. :P
I won't believe it till I see it.
Versipellis

Post by Versipellis »

Welcome!
I'm not trying to be a necromancer, but I'm doing a bloody good job of it... :-(
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

don't necromance

Haplo Edit: This is an official warning, Versipellis
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo