There will be...? - SOLVED

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Aiwyn the Breton
Developer

There will be...? - SOLVED

Post by Aiwyn the Breton »

There is a quest list (I don't ask for a walkthrough unless i got stuck in a way or another) for Map1 or it's against TR policies?
Since is a huge mod on a huge map and still WIP, i'd like to know if i'm missing anything :P
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus

Post by Bloodthirsty Crustacean »

No such list exists at present, except the rough outline provided by the mod summary.

I might set up a thread with a list of quests at some point if I have the time, if folks think it would be a good idea.
a man builds a city
with
Banks and Cathedrals
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Kasan Moor
Developer

Post by Kasan Moor »

Yeah, I think it some of the things we need to create when we release a final version. A place where people can come to find all the info they need, with lists of all locations, npc's, quests and items. But that is a lot of work and no priority at the moment.
"Bling shizzle, here's a revizzle . . .oh god, I'm so white. . . "
-Jacurutu

"and since Armor of Tamriel has been delayed longer than Half Life 2, I have no idea if it exists or not." -Dexter
Aiwyn the Breton
Developer

Post by Aiwyn the Breton »

Yea, of course. Beta's are supposed to test how it's easy to find a quest or a item also I suppose :)