Wyndninja's Art?

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Wyndninja

Wyndninja's Art?

Post by Wyndninja »

1> Do i have to be a modder to post CA

2> What kind of art do you need for Mainland Morrowind?
- "Why do you try?" "Because I still have hope" Devon Arasoi - from my book
osiris
TR Tester

Re: Wyndninja's Art?

Post by osiris »

Wyndninja wrote:1> Do i have to be a modder to post CA
No, you don't have. Just post any concept you want to make this thread as your CA showcase, and you could be promoted as a concept art modder.
2> What kind of art do you need for Mainland Morrowind?
Not sure if the guys are still in need of Morrowind concept art, since Hammerfell (Oblivion) stuff seems what they are looking for in these weeks. Anyway, I guess that you could showcase Morrowind CA first (if you like to draw for Morrowind more than for Oblivion), then just switch to Hammerfell's if promoted.
Harke the Apostle, Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:26 pm
My book sucks cause it´s a vampire.

Hemitheon, Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:51 pm
*sarcastic*
You know what's also popular? Enormous flying cities and ridable dragons. Maybe TR should invest in navigable ships and underwater cities.
Gnomey
Lead Developer

Post by Gnomey »

I can't think of any concept art that is needed for Morrowind, but if you want your Morrowind concept art to be used your best bet would probably be the Dres tileset. A few ideas, and more than a few threads, are already floating around about it, but variety is always good.

In a more general way concept artists can draw whatever they want, but it's preferred if you do some work related to the Focused Sketch Group stickies which you can find in this sub-forum.