Parent: 4-20-Hla
 Faction: House Hlaalu
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i4-275-Hla_presh_3.esp 22.4 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-275-Hla_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 20.2 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i4-275-Hla_Serenia_1.esp 22.9 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Othras Plantation #1 - Othras Manor. (NPC Note: the Othras family is ruthless and loyal to House Hlaalu)
Last Edited by Thrignar Fraxix
(Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:19 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Serenia
Developer
21 Feb 2009

Location: Where rays of light break through the clouds and engulf me!

I would like to claim this, I envision Othras as a scholarly and ruthless person, kind of like Dren and his plantation. I would make the middle floor the living quarters a bedroom and maybe a study, the top floor would be a small library with perhaps a rare weapon or two, and finally the bottom floor would be guest quarters with two bedroomish areas. Hlaalu tileset of course. The bottom and middle floor will be 4x3, the top room 3x2. furn_de_r things will be used for bedroom and study, and a little bit upstairs, the guest rooms will feature furn_de_rm things.
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

granting, happy modding.
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Serenia
Developer
21 Feb 2009

Thank you, should be done by tomorrow.
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Serenia
Developer
21 Feb 2009

Shell is done, northmarker is set, and the top floor is completely finished, all doors are set, I still have the bottom and middle floors to complete.
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:00 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Serenia
Developer
21 Feb 2009

90% complete, entire top floor, entire middle floor, and half of the bottom floor are complete, I wanted to finish this in one night, but I guess I'll have to finish tomorrow morning I'm too tired.
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:11 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Serenia
Developer
21 Feb 2009

finished.
Post Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Modder is gone and there are problems with the ceiling where nonstandard pieces were used. Otherwise the int seems fine. Use my partially fixed file.
Post Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

I can fix this up
Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

oh my god its presh

grant
Post Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
presh
Developer
26 Oct 2004

He, yeah, I tend to come and go a bit.

Here it is completed. I think I caught all the roof beam edges, they are a bit of a nightmare when the room and hall tiles are mixed.

Post Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

oops, forgot to approve this. Thought my count was off...
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group