Map 2 Claim Request -> 2-25

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Map 2 Claim Request -> 2-25

Post by Noirgrim »

Anyone who doesn't have an exterior claim that would like one, you can claim this claim.
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
Gimli the dwarf

Post by Gimli the dwarf »

Noirgrim might be the quickest and best exteriorator on this project, but let's not overload him with too much =]
Shaper of Worlds
Majra
Developer Emeritus

Post by Majra »

Im really tempted to take this claim, but I know if I do it will impact my ability to do other work that is more fitting for me like meshing :( plus there are prolly much better modders that do have the time for this

But Im gonna keep practicing and when skyrim comes around, Im gonna unload some crazy modding action
R:6 I:22 N:30
Screw it, I'm back for sweet sweet TR

Uldar Gerzae: Expect no dodgeballs out of my arse. Though if something were to shoot out of me nether regions it mgiht be wise to dodge it all the same
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

Please, if you have other things you are working on for TR, don't feel pressured to claim this claim.

But, if you want an exterior piece of land, and feel you can complete it within a resonable amount of time, this land is a good size, and is for you.

PS: Bladman: I would claim it, but I think a few would be upset if I had a third outstanding claim in my name ;)
"Noirgrim, (who is accused of working too hard) is the worst kind of modder this project can get." -Ender
kingfish
Developer Emeritus

Post by kingfish »

i'd love to do it, but i have another ext. claim, so i probably won't be allowed to claim this... :[
but i'd be willing to pause the work on 6-18 and work fast on this one
by posting useless junk on these forums you WON'T become a modder, only a spammer...
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

No, it's ok Kingfish, keep working at a steedy pace on your map 6 claim.

Still looking for someone to help finish off map 2 by completing this claim!
wererat
Developer

Post by wererat »

ill take it. if i can . . . but i can . . . right? right says i or you. so yes?
'To be thanked for having done one's duty is humiliating' - The Vicomte de Bragelonne
Noirgrim
Developer Emeritus

Post by Noirgrim »

It's yours wererat!

Claim Granted: 2-25 - wererat
wererat
Developer

Post by wererat »

i thank you for it
'To be thanked for having done one's duty is humiliating' - The Vicomte de Bragelonne
wererat
Developer

Post by wererat »

was any of 2-25 completed before it was given up? or was it claimed, nothing happened, and then given up?
wererat
Developer

Post by wererat »

thanks, ill check.

noir, i prob. should've waited another minute to PM you. oh well