[FCG] Goldmoor Upper Class

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

MaxPuppet

First mesh

Post by MaxPuppet »

Hej buddies, here is the first mesh, work time ca 40 minutes.
So far the exterior look, the inner garden will be stucked together with alround usable stuff like crates a well and stuff. like in morrowind.

If there are some modlers outside pls write pm. need some support. I cant controll it, coz i cant export to nif (c4d user) somebody should be so nicely to test it for me and list up critical edges.

european timezone would be great. thx
Attachments
Bild 53.jpg
DAGOTH UUUUUUUUUUUUR
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

nice! the only thing bothering me is that its a bit plain: could you add arches like [url=http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8951/goldmoorbasisucly3.jpg]these[/url] on the bottom of the building as well? the dome could also be a bit bitter, since its a UC house.

you can send the file to me, since i am the one handling modeling work for hammerfell.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
MaxPuppet

Post by MaxPuppet »

yea u are bit online... but the rest will be done with normal maps. and tha arches can be added seperatly.

hope u are online so i can ask u some stuff about models in oblivion, i sekf havnt access to it, i cant watch em directly.
DAGOTH UUUUUUUUUUUUR
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus

Post by Lady Nerevar »

i'll try to be online whenever possible, but i think it would be much simpler if you just PMed me the questions. that way i could answer them on my own time, and you wouldn't have to wait to catch me online. most of the time i post/browse from a mac, which does not have msn.
In hoc signo vinces

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
MaxPuppet

Model finished

Post by MaxPuppet »

Here are the renders

@ Lady N.

The arches wont fit in here, we make it with normal maps, we make noble ornaments, and stone paintings on the walls u know what i mean. musters and stuff.
Attachments
Bild 89.jpg
Bild 86.jpg
Bild 57.jpg
Bild 56.jpg
Bild 88.jpg
Bild 83.jpg
DAGOTH UUUUUUUUUUUUR