Goto page Previous  1, 2
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

If MwGek isn't around I can detail this. It might take a week or two though.

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:15 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Mwgek
Developer
11 Apr 2008

If you want sure... I can't do anything for real anyhow because I got so much to do for school...

sooo revoke..

Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Tyrion, please detail this. The claim will stay assigned to Mwgek since he did the majority of the work.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

No problem. I'll hopefully have this finished by the end of next week, maybe earlier depending on how much work I have for school.

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Post Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:22 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

This will be on hold until my girlfriend gives me my mouse back... touchpads are SO ANNOYING

Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
MMMowSkwoz
Developer
27 Oct 2008

I read that as "until my girlfriend gives me my house back", which would have been much much more serious..
Post Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Has your girlfriend given you your mouse back yet?

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Mon May 04, 2009 8:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

Yes, I've been doing this very slowly though. Exams end tomorrow so I've been a little preoccupied for the last couple weeks.

update:
Again with the delays! My laptop, which has been a heap of trouble, finally kicked it this weekend. The thing is dead, like dead dead, like when I plug it in I smell something burning dead. Anyway, I'll be packing up and heading home to the countryside tomorrow and I'll have my desktop gaming machine back so the timing for my laptops death was pretty good. Exams are over so I should be pretty free to detail this. There isn't too terribly much left to do anyway.

Post Thu May 07, 2009 6:13 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

There's a lot more work here than I originally thought. The more I go over it the more problems I see in other cells. I don't have the time to detail this, so can this just go to Unclaimed for somebody to finish? The cells I mentioned above need the most work but the whole thing needs detailing really.

TR_4-24-Hla_Mwgek_4.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_4-24-Hla_Mwgek_4.esp
 Filesize:  742.13 KB
 Downloaded:  75 Time(s)

Post Thu May 28, 2009 11:22 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Sure, revoked.
Post Fri May 29, 2009 5:01 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
halostruct
17 Jul 2009

I want to change some of it around and accept ideas from people to make it how people want.
Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Not Granted. You have to be a modder to take claims. You should make a showcase.
Post Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:49 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
cire992
Reviewer
14 Jul 2007

Claim. I'll fix and finish what's there.
Post Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Granting. Woohoo!
Post Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
cire992
Reviewer
14 Jul 2007

cire992 wrote:
Claim. I'll fix and finish what's there.

Nope. I can't. Revoke.
Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:07 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Revoked per request :-(
Post Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:51 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

As you (yeah you) can see this claim is mostly covered with Armun ashlandian ashes, opening up to woodlands to the south east. Get it while it's hot!

Post Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:30 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Claimed and granted. I will look into the east west road we've discussed and place it here.

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/5368/roadew.jpg
Post Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Most landscape forming done, as well as rough texturing. Here's a couple of screenshots as well as a clean WIP posted.

Post Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

Do you wanna put a large ashlander camp here? It'd probably fit mostly in the middle of the ashlands, but those claims are already into reviewing.
Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Sload wrote:
Do you wanna put a large ashlander camp here? It'd probably fit mostly in the middle of the ashlands, but those claims are already into reviewing.

Yeah about that, I wondered about maybe including that in the description for the 4-46 map, placed in one of the northern cells bordering 4-30. That would place it in the middle of the AA. But I haven't gotten around to ask about opinions on that matter yet.

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sload
Developer Emeritus
06 Feb 2005

go ahead, who gets the ruin: you or 4-46?

4-46 is more lucrative by the minute: act now!

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Sload wrote:
go ahead, who gets the ruin: you or 4-46?

If you are thinking about the "road through the daedric ruin"-ruin as mentioned before then it will be included in 4-46 (going to edit description shortly).

Other daedric ruins in AA includes the one in 4-28, since it is good that there is more than one ruin in the Armun Ashlands.

Sload wrote:

4-46 is more lucrative by the minute: act now!

Indeed!

Post Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

After a few days of not doing any modding I got a few hours done yesterday and today. The southern part of this claim is mostly done, now I have to finish the ashland part of this area, detailing the road into 4-46. Feel free to download the newest WIP.
Post Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Approved.
Post Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Same goes for this one... add a few more wilderness interior entrances?

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

If you would please take screenshots of the new exteriors I would be very happy (north oriented of course)

(same for the other thread as well, but I'm not going to post there)

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:04 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Haplo wrote:
Same goes for this one... add a few more hookers?

BY AZURA your fixation with these things... I will also look into this one...

Thrignar Fraxix wrote:
If you would please take screenshots of the new hookers I would be very happy (north oriented of course)

(same for the other thread as well, but I'm not going to post there)

Naturally!

Post Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group