i4-359-Red

After an interior claim has been cleared by a review, the thread will be moved here. Discussion is still allowed.

Moderators: Seneca37, Lead Developers

Haplo
Lead Developer

i4-359-Red

Post by Haplo »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i4-359-Red (#2321)
Faction: Redoran
Parent claim: TR_4-6-Red (#143)
Claimed by: Praedator
Files: TR_i4-359-Red_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp

---

[-12,-21] Natural cave in the Roth Roryn.
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Praedator
Reviewer

Post by Praedator »

lots of rocks, plants, water and kollops, with lichen and mushrooms, and maybe vines.
Katze
Developer Emeritus

Post by Katze »

Suregrant. Don't have too much of it be underwater, though.
Praedator
Reviewer

Post by Praedator »

First Update: Did the outer shell, and build a waterfall with hidden entrance to a cave room. Maybe an idea for a hermit to occupy it.

Second Update: enlarged the cell with two bends for a better minimap, now every area can be seen on one level. Did half the rock placement, and some detailing.
I know I'm going to sound like a hypocrite for saying this, but this needs *less* rocks - Cathartis
Praedator
Reviewer

Post by Praedator »

Everything is done except the acceptance of a note I wrote, which I send off for review.
I know I'm going to sound like a hypocrite for saying this, but this needs *less* rocks - Cathartis
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Submitting to Review. Here's the note:

<DIV ALIGN="LEFT"><FONT COLOR="000000" SIZE="3" FACE="Magic Cards"><BR>
Three weeks ago I received an errand from a well-mannered but desperate man called Golam Relvani, who resides in Almalexia. The errand was simple; locate his father, the Hermit Bradas Relvani and tell him that his oldest son Balamus has been killed while their ship ran into a cliff and sunk to the bottom of the sea.<BR>
<BR>
The only information he gave me was that the hermit lives in this very dark, damp, and impossible cave, where I have searched for three days now. The heavy air in here kills me, I am running out of food, I only have one torch left, and to make matters worse I have bruised my ankles and legs badly while falling down a steep incline. Also, I have no water breathing, levitation, or night eye potions left, so I was forced to stop my search.<BR>
<BR>
In this condition, I do not think I will ever leave this tricky cave, unless some adventurer finds me in time, if an adventurer ever makes it this far into the cave. I never would have thought that I would die trying to locate a hermit instead of dying in the arms of my beloved Ilfhild.<BR>
<BR>
To he that finds me; Could you at least return my ring to my beloved wife, and tell her I died a true warrior? She lives in Almalexia, and works as a cook in the palace of the Alma Rula.<BR>
<BR>
Farewell,<BR>
Lasska<BR>
Katze
Developer Emeritus

Post by Katze »

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: Yes
Loading errors: No

Review: -pretty sure bluefoot mushrooms aren't glowing; removed the lightbulbs for them.
-reduced lighting around the waterfall

Comments -pretty good, might be problems with overhanging rocks and the minimap, but frankly that doesn't matter too much.

Rating 8/10
Attachments
TR_i4-359-Red_Praedator_3.esp
(62.22 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

Holy god this was a pain to review. Nice cave though.