Maps In Group Map 4 at 1:(-1533, -2723):0
Accurate map
Parent: 4-6-Red
 Faction: House Redoran
 File:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i4-359-Red_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 62.2 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
[-12,-21] Natural cave in the Roth Roryn.
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:31 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Praedator
Reviewer
10 Sep 2009

lots of rocks, plants, water and kollops, with lichen and mushrooms, and maybe vines.
Post Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:46 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Suregrant. Don't have too much of it be underwater, though.
Post Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:53 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Praedator
Reviewer
10 Sep 2009

First Update: Did the outer shell, and build a waterfall with hidden entrance to a cave room. Maybe an idea for a hermit to occupy it.

Second Update: enlarged the cell with two bends for a better minimap, now every area can be seen on one level. Did half the rock placement, and some detailing.

Post Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:07 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Praedator
Reviewer
10 Sep 2009

Everything is done except the acceptance of a note I wrote, which I send off for review.
Post Tue May 04, 2010 7:19 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Holy god this was a pain to review. Nice cave though.
Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:21 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group