Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Hey Nemon can you add like 10 wilderness interior entrances to this claim? Ancestral tombs, smugglers caves, maybe a random empty cave... it only has one and needs more than that

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
RelinQ
01 Feb 2008

I think a small mine would be good somewhere, but maybe something not to common, (eg not glass). I was thinking along the lines of a small iron deposit personally.
Post Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:27 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Believe it or not, I do believe our beloved HoE is capable of thinking up his own wilderness interiors, especially if it is something as mundane as an iron mine.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Haplo wrote:
Hey Nemon can you add like 10 wilderness interior entrances to this claim? Strip clubs, skooma clubs, maybe a giant butthole?... it only has four and needs more than that

I will look into this tonight, I guess a simple addon .esp would suffice?

Oops, I lied. Will have a look tomorrow... zzz

Last edited by Nemon on Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Uh... sure. I was thinking updating the _Haplo file uploaded to the claims browser itself, but an addon file should be fine.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Three new entrances added tonight, all placed west of Ald Erfoud.

A common mine, double doored entrance using door_cavern_doors20 as doors, with a rail exiting the mine as shown in the picture.

Two bandit mines, using door_cavern_doors10 and ex_cave_door_01 respectively.

The coordinates are included in the pics.
WIP included.
I'll add more another day.

Bandit cave -5 -25.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  78.65 KB
 Viewed:  100 Time(s)

Bandit cave -5 -25.jpg

Bandit cave -5 -26.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  81.24 KB
 Viewed:  91 Time(s)

Bandit cave -5 -26.jpg

Common mine -6 -26.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  60.15 KB
 Viewed:  82 Time(s)

Common mine -6 -26.jpg

extra interiors.ESP
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  extra interiors.ESP
 Filesize:  185.2 KB
 Downloaded:  71 Time(s)

Post Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Praedator
Reviewer
10 Sep 2009

Which Bandit cave of the above screenshots is i4-331-Hla?
Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:00 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

The accurate map would tell you. Nemon wouldn't know.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:10 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2007

Just a note that there is one dirty cell on the southern border included in this file. Needs to be cleaned before a merge.
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Bloodthirsty Crustacean wrote:
Just a note that there is one dirty cell on the southern border included in this file. Needs to be cleaned before a merge.

Yeah I didn't clean this one, just posted the interiors I had done so far. I'd like to finish 4-46 first if that's ok?

Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2007

Oh, sorry, I wasn't requesting anything. I assumed work was done on this, being in Finished. I was just making a note for the merger.

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:08 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Yeah, things are a little chaotic here and there. Systematic Chaos actually Smile .
Post Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:37 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2007

I'm just uploading here a fixed file for that dirty cell issue I mentioned above, way back, because I discussed recently with TF the possibility of a future CreateMaps run, with an updated Maps 4 and 3, and whilst taking a brief look over things in the CS noticed that there was a hole in the landscape, which was caused by this issue.

So for the purposes of merging Map 4 (even just a temporary one for CreateMaps), here's a file that fixes the border issues of this claim. (Includes the ints from above, as well - unlike the other files in this thread, and deals with some dirt there too.)

TR_4-9-Hla.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_4-9-Hla.esp
 Filesize:  1.58 MB
 Downloaded:  99 Time(s)

Post Fri May 28, 2010 10:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Thanks, I had totally forgotten about this.

Post Fri May 28, 2010 10:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

The terrain in this claim does not match up with that of 4-21. Due to the way it's all arranged, it'd probably be easier and look better if the majority of the changes were made to this claim rather than 4-21.
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2007

The file I provided should have fixed those issues. Check it out and see if that helps?

Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

There was still a mismatch issue towards the eastern end, but nothing overly big, it can be fixed easily at merging. Awesome!
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group