Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Nixmount

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nalin
Developer
31 May 2006

Claiming to upload previous wip files.
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:54 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Grant.
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nalin
Developer
31 May 2006

Done.

Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:52 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Sending to review, perhaps this beast could be given a nice saddle at a later date?
Post Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Adanorcil
Developer Emeritus
22 Jan 2006

Your file doesn't include what I assume are the texture replacer textures you use.
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

The creature just uses Vanilla Nix-hound textures.
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:20 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nalin
Developer
31 May 2006

Cathartis wrote:
Sending to review, perhaps this beast could be given a nice saddle at a later date?

That could be done without much of a problem.

@Adan what Cat said.

Post Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Adanorcil
Developer Emeritus
22 Jan 2006

That's what I thought, but they didn't show up for me. Probably a mistake on my end. I'll check it later.
Post Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:45 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Approved. Nice work, Nalin.
Post Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group