Goto page Previous  1, 2
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

It seems I have totally missed the shacks/hut until now. Please take a screenshot and post it here so we can haz deliberation.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Revoked
Post Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Locked temporarily until 4-11 and 4-25 are claimed.
Post Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:21 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Unlocked.
Post Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Claiming. First things first, those awful square-section roads need fixing. Other than that, general detailing and awesome-making.
Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Granted, see thread for admin confirmed info if it's not in the top description.

No moar ext claims? Nooo.
Post Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Close to having to update this, how is this progressing?
Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Too much other stuff to do at the moment, don't think I have time for this right now. Revoke please :/
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Revoked as per post above :( .
Post Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:34 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sir Dave
Developer
14 Apr 2010

Claiming,

Concerning the roads:
I will stick to the previously proposed plan for the roads.

Concerning the landscape:
This claim has, in some cells, quite a sudden transition from RR stuff to WG and AI stuff. I will change this into RR to better match the surrounding claims.

I see a small body of water in the south which has no matching border with the other claim. I will remove this.
Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Granted, have fun and border match for proper landscape. Killing the water is ok. Try having some elevation in the four middle cells.
Post Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sir Dave
Developer
14 Apr 2010

Here's a WIP-update,

things I've done so far:

- WG rock and AI textures with GL ones.
- erroneous flora removed.
- the river to the north now has a spring.
- paths ajusted so they now follow the latest plan.
- the layout for the landscape has largely been made

Remaining work:

- further detailing.
- I'll probably do some more work on the roads.

If anyone has comments on this let me know them.
Post Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Ohh, this looks like RR, nice stuff.

Post Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sir Dave
Developer
14 Apr 2010

Since it's been a while, another WIP-update:

I've done a lot of detailing since the last update and the claim is now allmost done. I will probably add a little more stuff here and there.

As allways, I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
Post Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Sir Dave
Developer
14 Apr 2010

Done.

Interiors for the interior makers:

- Cave: -13,-14
- Cave: -15,-14
- Tomb: -12,-14
- Farmhouse: -12,-14
- Village, 5 interiors: -14,-13
Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:59 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Very nice claim, Sir Dave. Approved.
Post Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:33 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group