Target scripting help!

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Archanix

Target scripting help!

Post by Archanix »

Hi everyone!
I'm working on a mod for new weapons and armor for Tamriel Rebuilt. One of them is a unique dagger that kills with one hit, ignoring all resistances and stats. I don't want to set a ridiculous enchantment like 'Damage Health 1000 points on Strike', so I've been trying to work on a script that does this. The problem is, I don't have any clue how to assign this to any targets in the game. I know how to assign it to seperate targets, but this dagger is not designed to kill specific NPCs. It is designed to kill anybody and anything. Can anyone help me with this? I've tried everything with the scripting knowledge I have.

Thanks!
The Greatness
Developer

Post by The Greatness »

I don't know how (or if) this could be done with vanilla MW scripting but I know it can be done with MWSE using the xGetPCTarget function. [url=http://mwse.wikispaces.com/functions]Here[/url] is the MWSE documentation.

Also, good luck with your mod :) .
Warning: may contain large amounts of sarcasm.

Myzel- We never actually see slaves working on Vvardenfell either. They're always just standing there. If you ask me they deserve a good whipping.