Local map: Almas Thirr Exterior
Parent: 3-40-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-686-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 45.9 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-686-Ind_Bero_3.esp 46 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Almas Thirr #2 Lighthouse and coastguard station (de_p).
Last Edited by Haplo
(Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:02 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
The Greatness
Developer
29 May 2010

Clay men. De_p furniture. I'll make the ground floor the guard's living area, with tables and chairs for eating and stuff like that. Upstairs will be the sleeping area. I'll also have a basement with a small armoury and an area where the coastguards keep their boat equipment like oars, ropes and maybe a spare row boat or two. Quick question: is there anything underneath the guard tower I need to be careful not to clash with when building my basement?
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Sounds pretty good. I'd say replace the armoury with a modest Sotha Sil (he's lord of the sea) shrine, with some inexpensive offerings.

Don't let the basement expand past the footprint of the building.
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:02 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Cat, you do realise the Thirr is a river and not a sea?
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:58 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

It's water, Aeven. Same difference.
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:16 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

A Veloth shrine for travelers, maybe?
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:05 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Perhaps, Why.

Ok yeah, sorry TG, it's a Saint Veloth shrine.

"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

Tea is important.
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
The Greatness
Developer
29 May 2010

Umm... okay. That's a shame, I quite liked the idea of a sea-themed shrine. I had already put some sea-themed offerings around it. St Veloth shrine it is then.

Myzel- We never actually see slaves working on Vvardenfell either. They're always just standing there. If you ask me they deserve a good whipping.
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

You can still put sea/river themed offerings. Veloth governs travellers of the sea as well.

Tea is important.
Post Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
The Greatness
Developer
29 May 2010

Revoke this please. My computer is down (again) so I won't be able to work on this. I've uploaded my latest WIP and it's about 20% if I would have needed to have 5 floors to match Scamp's lighthouse, although the basement could probably do with more work. I should hopefully have a working PC before MSam gets back though so I'll hang onto M2A8 unless someone else wants to work on it.

Myzel- We never actually see slaves working on Vvardenfell either. They're always just standing there. If you ask me they deserve a good whipping.
Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Revoking by modder request.
Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:31 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Claiming. Will look at TG's file if I want to work from there, or start from scratch.

Almas Thirr, you're Almost There!
Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:13 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Grant.
Post Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

please post an update in the next week or this will be revoked.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

revoked
Post Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:45 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Is there any detailing claim where I can see the exterior? (I don't have OoT)
Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:42 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Bam <---- (in your face)

Should be the last file in that thread.

Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Claiming.
Wow that looks awesome. I guess that it is the biggest one. It gonna be De rm and will house 6 guards.
Is there supposed to be something special?
What kind of guards are there? (TR_ind_guard ??) and should I add a prison to this station?
Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:58 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Granted my good Bero. (Look guys I pushed a button)

Only, should use de_p (it's in the description...) and for the other questions I'm still figuring things out so a TF might be better suited to answering that.
Post Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Ah I didn't noticed that, never mind will be de_p then. I will use TGs basement.
Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:43 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2007

Guards at Almas Thirr should probably be either Vivec-style Ordinators, or 'Temple Guards' (like a House guard but wearing generic bonemold) such as I've used for the docks at Necrom.
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:09 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

I'll use the generic bonemold since it is de_p.
Post Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:59 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

So I used TG's file but I moved shrine to a very little cave, divided the ground floor to 2 parts (one for captain) I also added a smith to upper floor I hope its ok. And is there supposed to be room for someone who tends to fire? (like place for wood, potions of levitation etc. etc.)
Post Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:02 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

That would seem prudent.
Post Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

This needs an update within the week.
Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Here is an update then. Its dirty but you can see my progress.
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:57 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Done.
Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:27 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving
Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:01 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bero
Reviewer
26 Sep 2007

Damn I newer saw the review Very Happy
Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:24 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group