Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author
Message Post new topic Reply to topic
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Revoked per modder request.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:21 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Having cleaned my plate and due to some people requesting it I shall claim this shiny claim.
I will finish detailing and perhaps add some more clutter in the cities. Pleased

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Granting.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

Post Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:40 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

There. 10 cells eaten... will do more at the weekend

Post Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:15 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

Is there a specific story behind Hadrumnibibi? If not, can it be made a bit smaller and less griddy? Atm it doesn't really look like an inspired ruin.

I spent 20 minutes just gazing at Almas Thirr and Roa Dyr, by the way.
Post Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:09 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Finished

Sorry if I fucked up.

Interiors:

1. Manor (10, -24)

2. Building (10, -24)

3. OM Manor (10, -23)

4. Velothi Farmhouse (8, -22)

5. Indoril Manor (7, -22)

8. Shack (6, -22)

9. Building (6, -22)

10. Building (6, -23)

11. Sunken Ship (6, -27)

12. Roa Dyr: Storage (8, -27)

13. Roa Dyr: Hotel (9, -27)

14. Cave or grotto or whatever (9, -28)

15. Shack (8, -24)

Might be that I missed some...

Also, screenshots:

[/url]

TR_Map_3_Detailing_A2_Scamp_3.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_Map_3_Detailing_A2_Scamp_3.esp
 Filesize:  3.38 MB
 Downloaded:  45 Time(s)

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2007

Super fabulous.

One tiny thing I'd note is that there are still lots of skeletons on that shipwreck a few meters up from Almas Thirr. They're very prominently visible to those of us without fancy water shaders, and kind of take away from the nice feel of the river. (That, and they'd have washed down stream by now/been rescued in the first place seeing as Almas Thirr is right on top of them)

Also, there's a dummy NPC and gondola hiding under one of the bridges - and do those ladders through the bridge really make sense? The game certainly won't like players using them, regardless - door markers can't understand water.

a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Thanks for the comment, BC. I didn't really care about the skeletons as they were already there, Tyrion should delete them in the review then, I guess.
On the ladder thing: I guess those are to access the houses on top of the bridge... I don't think it makes super sense, but since nobody complained earlier I thought it would probably be okay.
Sorry about the dummy NPC, I somehow missed that ._.

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:28 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

I made some small fixes for Scamp, which he agreed to. Nothing major.

TR_Map_3_Detailing_A2_Scamp_3.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_Map_3_Detailing_A2_Scamp_3.esp
 Downloaded:  48 Time(s)

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:15 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Great job on this Scamp. This claim's wilderness and towns are really something to look at. Razz

Might I suggest removing the giant Malacath statue at Hadrumnibibi? It's a little odd having a statue of one of the Bad Daedra right in sight of a Temple stronghold.

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Bloodthirsty Crustacean
Developer Emeritus
02 Feb 2007

Tell that to Ald Sotha. Razz
a man melts the sand so he
can see the world outside

"They destroyed Morrowind? Fiddlesticks! Now we're going to have to rebuild it again!"
Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Yeti
Lead Developer
15 Feb 2009

Ald Sotha doesn't have an exterior statue Razz

To be perfectly honest I just don't think the statue looks good where it is, and I think exterior Daedric statues are overused and overdone and this one in particular is overly-large... but that’s just my personal taste v

Post Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

I found having a big statue of the Lord of the exiled near a fortress that controls all travel along the Thirr to be quite fitting.
Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:12 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Why wrote:
I found having a big statue of the Lord of the exiled near a fortress that controls all travel along the Thirr to be quite fitting.

I agree. It looks good, too.

Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

I also agree it looks good, and quite imposing.
Post Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:43 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

So Scamp, is this finished now? Or is Aeven going to keep uploading "fixed" files for another month...

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:26 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Scamp
Reviewer
21 Nov 2009

Shoot this off to review then.

TR_Map_3_Detailing_A2_Scamp_4.esp
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  TR_Map_3_Detailing_A2_Scamp_4.esp
 Downloaded:  40 Time(s)

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Tyrion
Reviewer
31 May 2006

yes

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:22 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group