3-18, take it

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Dakkan

3-18, take it

Post by Dakkan »

Ok, I really hate doing 3-18, I prefer the snow anyway, and i cannot do vertex shading becuase I am colorblind, and its really discouraging to spend a while vertex shading why a friend goes," hey why are those shadows purple?". I am defiantly not leaveing, cuase I love doing interiors, and other things, but for now the exteriors are not for me.

heres the pathetic attempt I have made.
(Day-kin)
Legolas55

Post by Legolas55 »

:lol: I know how you feel Dakkan. I once had trouble with distinguishing colors on the textures map and I did the first cells wrong.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'll take it please.
Dakkan

Post by Dakkan »

ok, just make sure you tell koth your taking over 3-18.
(Day-kin)
Seran
Developer Emeritus

Post by Seran »

That whould be me..
But ok.
Gimli the dwarf

Post by Gimli the dwarf »

I checked out your claim Dakkan it wasn't nearly as bad as you made it sound. It could have used a little work, but nothing that couldn't be fixed with a little aesthetics in mind.

Well I hope your next claim goes better 8)
Shaper of Worlds
Dakkan

Post by Dakkan »

I planned from the beginning to get a claim w/ snow, but that means i gotta wait till skyrim.

Guess I'm stuck making interiors and reviewing :)
(Day-kin)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

bah, I was hoping to get this.. oh well.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I am going to revoke my claim of this for Dostillevi. I am doing the Old Ebonheart claim and it is taking priority, so I think it would be better if I gave this claim to someone who has none and can devote their whole attention to it.

I have not done much on it yet so you may as well either start again or use Dakkans one.
Garland

Post by Garland »

I wasn't aware that you could have multiple exterior claims. :shock: Seems a little greedy anyways. Of course, you could be part of a team.
claims:
4-21 - completed
5-12 - completed
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

If noone else wants this, I'll take it
Yinnie
Developer Emeritus

Post by Yinnie »

I am going to revoke my claim of this for Dostillevi. I am doing the Old Ebonheart claim and it is taking priority, so I think it would be better if I gave this claim to someone who has none and can devote their whole attention to it.

I have not done much on it yet so you may as well either start again or use Dakkans one.
captaintrips,

Nergal said it.
If you still want it, use this thread [url=http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=3238]HERE[/url] or http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=3238 to inform Noirgrim of your intentions.

Yinnie.