Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i3-373-Ind (#1429)
Faction: Indoril
Parent claim: TR_3-40-Ind (#983)
Claimed by: Parted User
Local map: Maar Mora
Files: TR_i3-373-Ind_Hemitheon_1.esp; TR_i3-373-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp

---

Maar Mora Claim #4: A shack belonging to a person who is insanely wealthy, yet lives in poverty because of his religious beliefs. Be creative with this, but don't actually put any loot in this interior (use worthless stock certificates, things of that nature to display the wealth). (Use in_de_shack_05)
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

Unlocking to temporarily satisfy the voracious pit that is our interior modders lately.
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

I'll claim it. I see certificates, torn up, expensive books which are now worthless and illegible. Maybe a journal which contains the amounts of money he has donated to the temple each month. The amounts will be outrageous and may include land and houses and such.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

I didn't actually envision him with torn up certificates and such. He hasn't shunned and destroyed his wealth, he has simply ignored it. (By worthless stock certificates I mean certificates that are "Worth" a lot but can only be redeemed by this guy.)

Anyway, keep this all in mind, Granting and Happy Modding
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

Done, I hope. I named the owner for the sake of the stocks, bonds, etc. His name is Elammus Uveran. He's a millionaire who only has a copy of saryoni's sermons as high priced loot. Since he was super religious and all I broke an interior commandment and put a small (0.5) banner of Almalexia in his shack. But since he's real religious it's only fitting that he meditates using the banner as a mandala. I think it looks good there but if you hate it, just tell me and I'll cut.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Submitting to review
Tyrion
Reviewer

Post by Tyrion »

Reviewing...
"Imagination and memory are but one thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names."

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Tyrion
Reviewer

Post by Tyrion »

tesame clean

loading errors none

northmarker set yes

fits exterior yes

review Like two insubstantially minor errors since this guy has like, 7 things in his shack, and none of the other maar mora shacks have the water sound with them but I left it anyways. If you want it out you can always remove it later.

comments Good backstory on the occupant however the amount of money donated seems... high. Over 4 million...?

rating 9/10

use file below for final review
Attachments
TR_i3-373-Ind_Hemitheon_1.esp
(11.83 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
"Imagination and memory are but one thing which for diverse considerations have diverse names."

"How dare you question the colonnade!" - one of the Glorious Leaders

"Nemon + IKEA = creationism" - some guy

"The layout is awesome, the scale is awesome, the whole city is just awesome!" - Tyrion on Blacklight, circa 2007
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

I forgot to mention that I wanted the wealth to be subtle, and hidden, so I hid all the stock certificates and such myself (and toned down the amounts)

Approved
SamirA
Developer Emeritus

Post by SamirA »

Revoked for repurpose.