Accurate map
Parent: 3-19-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-730-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 51.9 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-730-Ind_Jule_2.esp 49.8 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
Thirr River Valley 6,-29. Exterior is in M3A3.

Underwater grotto.
Last Edited by Haplo
(Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:41 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking.
Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:50 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

Hey, I know I haven't been around for ages, but I'd like to give this a shot, since I have a bit of time to spare now.
Post Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Welcome back Jule. Enjoy.
Post Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:26 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

Is it alright if I turned part of this grotto into a long-forgotten, submerged ebony mine? I'd just put one or two ebony pieces there, not more. It would give the player a reason to dive around and explore.

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Make it a challenge to reach them and yes you may.
Post Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Almost a month since your last file. Got any progress?
Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

Done. Two ways to get to the main loot - the ebony. Add as many slaughterfish you deem necessary to make the deposits even harder to reach. Low-level characters won't be able to reach it without several water breathing potions, so they'll probably have to be content with whatever else they can find (about 50 gold, not counting Sathis' hidden stash).

EDIT: BTW did I mention this is a flooded old mine shaft? Lots of drowned miners all around. I sure like messing with them bones.

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:31 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group