TR NPC Claim 4-26-Hla [Yeti] discussion

Old and generally outdated discussions, with the rare hidden gem. Enter at your own risk.

Moderators: Haplo, Lead Developers

Yeti
Lead Developer

Post by Yeti »

Claiming. I need a break from Almas Thirr and this small Hlaalu village will be a nice change of pace. I'm pretty sure having two npc claims won't add too much to my workload. Npcing Dondril didn't give me much trouble, and this village is even smaller than it is. Plus, this place is right next door to my other npc claim, so I can keept the style of dialouge and npcs uniform across neighboring areas.
Last edited by Yeti on Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Why
Lead Developer

Post by Why »

I almost instantly granted this because I saw the name Yeti in quests:pending but then realized this isn't actually my department. Man, change is hard.
Not
Lead Developer

Post by Not »

Why wrote:I almost instantly granted this because I saw the name Yeti in quests:pending but then realized this isn't actually my department. Man, change is hard.
...Or you could just grant it anyways, just sayin'. O.O

Also, this claim is granted, have fun, Yeti! :)
Not another memory

...And so my bad karma gets worse
Rats
Lead Developer

Post by Rats »

Concerning this claim, there's a large wickwheat field to the north right next to Indal'ruhn, which is part of my claim. I had this idea of the workers in the field being hired hands from Indal'ruhn -- mayhaps fishermen after some extra coin -- rather than the usual slaves (there are already quite a few of them in my claim). Atm, there's a nord guy named Pjerulf and a dunmer Bevru Gilvenes working in the field meaning that their shacks in town would be empty and locked. I don't want to come meddling with your claim, so feel free to ignore me if you don't feel like leaving two ints empty, and I'll replace the workers with slaves. :)
Stryker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stryker »

Rats wrote:Atm, there's a nord guy named Pjerulf and a dunmer Bevru Gilvenes working in the field meaning that their shacks in town would be empty and locked.
If Yeti ends up agreeing with this idea, perhaps they could have wives, or children, or what have you at home? Might be a nice alternative to just having two empty shacks.
Haū! Omochikaerī!

Interior Reviews: 168
Yeti
Lead Developer

Post by Yeti »

Update. NPCs and pathgrids placed in Indal'Ruhn.
-Head of NPCs: [url=http://www.shotn.com/forums/]Skyrim: Home of the Nords[/url]
Why
Lead Developer

Post by Why »

Yeti, we're moving back to map cutouts, would you like us to make you a cutout file as well, that you can merge with your current file, so that you can set ownership and change cell name and whatnot, or would you rather continue as you are now? (I highly recommend the former!)

edit:scratch that, this already is a cutout. Whoops, I am an idiot. In that case, this claim thread will most likely be moved out of quests at some point, and converted to an exterior announcement type thread, because as is the numbering gets all confused and jumbled.