Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Author
Message This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Nemon wrote:
http://morrowind.nexusmods.com/mods/42131/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D42131

Adds three new meshes to Morrowind: one wooden hand cart, and two variants of a larger twin-axle wagon - one with a canopy and one without. All were pieced together in NifSkope out of existing Morrowind meshes and textures.

From readme (by Neoptolemus):
Feel free to use these meshes in your own mods (that's why I made them). Just give me a shout out in the readme.

Good old Neoptolemus... I wish he'd come back to TR! He did some cool stuff. I'll add these to the next TR_Data.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

Right thread, wrong thread, but I think this here should be analyzed by our modellers:

http://bugs.openmw.org/issues/804

EDIT: and http://bugs.openmw.org/issues/805

These might very well be OpenMW bugs, but can we take a look at them as well?
Post Wed May 29, 2013 8:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

Have we ever tapped the resource of models in Morrowind.bsa that are not linked from Morrowind.esm? It's probably too late for some of them but a few could be useful.
Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:07 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gez
Developer Emeritus
22 Jul 2005

Some of them are not usable because they're bugged: the hlaalu bridge is stretched weirdly, the blank canton has no vertex shading, etc. I'm sure we're already using some of the usable models.

If we're listing here potentially useful resources:
Daggerfall inspired meshes - modders resources by Lord Berandas - some good carts and lamps. Dunno about the water pump and giant snail, though.
Sled meshes from SHOTN.
Skyrim lumber mill
Momos Basket Resource for Morrowind by Momo -- need some vertex shading, but look interesting
Ruins by Battery86 -- the imperial fort ruins look nice.
Nomad Plants and Trees Modder's Pack -- could be useful, especially along the Cyrodiil border.

Also, for a possible future Telvannis overhaul, the following public resources might be interesting: Flora - Terras Tree by Asylum, Flora - Rockburst by Asylum, Flora - Cuplings by Asylum, Thann's Mushrooms, and possibly even Telvanni models by JonSatriani.

But first, we'd need the Worsas shrooms. Very important.
Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Why
Lead Developer
04 Jul 2009

That terras tree would look amazing when used very sparsely throughout the Deshaan.
Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:55 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Gez wrote:

But first, we'd need the Worsas shrooms. Very important.

Don't these already exist in TR_Data?

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

I'd say they do, Andres used them in the Almalexia Greenhouse.

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nemon
Developer Emeritus
18 Oct 2003

Why wrote:
That terras tree would look amazing when used very sparsely throughout the Deshaan.

Aye, I concur. Add to data!! + pretty much the rest of it and my suggestions. Bandwidth increase? Pfff let me know.

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

I think using this fresco design on one of the big, long banners for the Indoril towers would be a nice thing to have, and fitting to hang on the Ordinator Fortress in Almalexia. The current banners refer merely to House Indoril, and this would be more fitting in my mind.
Post Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:24 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

Related: I uploaded high-res scans of the temple and saint symbols a while back, in case you want to make new frescos, banners, etc. with the vanilla designs.

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:13 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

[19:07] Rats: so dondril's palisade must go?
[19:07] Rats: i concur even if for the super high ref count
[19:07] gro-dhal: Also valid
[19:08] gro-dhal: Kind of a neat idea, but not the sort of thing that should only happen in once place
[19:08] gro-dhal: Especially not here
[19:09] arvisrend|afk: oh wait
[19:09] arvisrend|afk: dondril's palisade was myriad little planks?
[19:11] Katze: It would be nice if there was some proper palisade wall models
Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Melchior Dahrk
Developer
28 Nov 2008

Like Dragon32, mentioned in this topic. This resource is available. To me it doesn't look very Dunmeri though.

I kind of like the look of dondril's palisade. If the issue is mainly with ref count, it would not be hard to strap 6 or 7 of those pilings together into one model and treat it like the de_shack wall set. With a short, long, and curved (90 degree) version.

edit: oh, and maybe a steep and shallow incline as well.

Any interest in such a resource?
Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
gro-Dhal
Lead Developer
05 Nov 2006

The palisade looks fine, but it doesn't make sense for the only fortified shack village in Morrowind to be in such a relatively safe region, near Old Ebonheart and Almalexia.
Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:45 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Melchior Dahrk
Developer
28 Nov 2008

gro-Dhal wrote:
The palisade looks fine, but it doesn't make sense for the only fortified shack village in Morrowind to be in such a relatively safe region, near Old Ebonheart and Almalexia.

Ah, so it's the location that's the issue, not the appearance. So is the set still wanted then, for use somewhere else? Otherwise I wouldn't have thought arv would have posted here. Smile
Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
arvisrend
Lead Developer
04 Oct 2010

I'm not an authority on this, but I reckon they could make quite some sense on map 5.
Post Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Hate to be reviving a somewhat dead topic, but I stumbled across these by Melchior. I think these might be nice to further increase creature variations.
Post Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:37 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
RyanS
Lead Developer
19 Aug 2013

Aeven wrote:
Hate to be reviving a somewhat dead topic, but I stumbled across these by Melchior. I think these might be nice to further increase creature variations.

Oh yes, particularly that flesh atronach!

Also, may I recommend some of Antares' Creatures? Many of them likely wouldn't qualify, but a few of them, such as the giants and frost monarch, could be a great addition.

A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand
Post Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:02 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
10Kaziem
Lead Developer
03 Apr 2015

Posted here because I can't figure out where this should go. I swear there was a thread for suggested modder's resources...

Anyway: awesome dunmer noblewomen fancy hairdos!
http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1528582-wip-dunmer-noblewomen-overhaul/

TR could absolutely use these.
Post Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:28 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Gnomey
Lead Developer
19 May 2006

Most of the hairstyles seem Indoril to me. Fancy hairstyles for Indoril nobles would be really good to have. I think the textures will need to be adjusted/replaced to fit Morrowind's aesthetic, and probably downgraded as well to match Morrowind's graphics, but the models seem like they would fit in, at least for the most part.
Post Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:02 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics. This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group