Goto page Previous  1, 2
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

This needs an update Cat.
Post Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Updated the claim. Frankly not a whole lot of stuff done, but at least there's a file now, with architecture and northmarkers in place Razz
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

"You say a lot of things. And how does that work? You're a bicycle"

Tea is important.
Post Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:56 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Sorry this hasn't been updated for a month, been having persistent internet troubles. I'll do some work on it tonight when I'm home from work and see how uploading the file using my phone goes...
"If a hermaphroditic, bug-armored, bipolar god-king existing in multiple universes who has his very own bible with *actual* magic strewn throughout it is your idea of a cliche, then I really would like to live in your world." -MK

Tea is important.
Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:43 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Katze
Developer Emeritus
26 Feb 2009

Yeah um, I haven't touched this for ages, and I don't really want it anyway. Someone please revoke this claim, thanks.

Tea is important.
Post Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

Revoked per request.
Post Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:01 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nerano
Developer
24 Jan 2011

I would like to finish this.

[quote="Cathartis"]Rich captain's cabin, rest of the ship filled with all kinds of the delicious Dunmer goodies only the Hlaalu would deliver to the Imperials.[/quote]
Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

No, you may not use the same description that already had this granted...

JK

Enjoy.
Post Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:19 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nerano
Developer
24 Jan 2011

0.4 KB of epic progress v
Post Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nerano
Developer
24 Jan 2011

<obligatory "I'm working on this." post>
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Needs an update.
Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nerano
Developer
24 Jan 2011

File updated.
Post Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Can I get another one now?
Post Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:24 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nerano
Developer
24 Jan 2011

File updated.
Post Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

This needs an update.
Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nerano
Developer
24 Jan 2011

Ok, now it's time to get serious, I'll have finished this by the next weekend.
Post Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:50 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

This weekend perhaps? Razz Any updates, dude?

Interior Reviews: 168
Post Mon May 20, 2013 2:30 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nerano
Developer
24 Jan 2011

File updated.
Post Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:53 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stryker
Developer Emeritus
07 May 2008

Got anymore updates hiding anywhere?

Interior Reviews: 168
Post Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:04 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nerano
Developer
24 Jan 2011

Yep, claim finished!
Post Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use my file. GREATLY reduced the number of lights.
Post Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:17 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group