i3-611-Ind

Post by Aeven »

Claim type: Interior
Claim ID: TR_i3-611-Ind (#1952)
Faction: Indoril
Parent claim: TR_3-16-Ind (#120)
Claimed by: Parted User
Local map: Almalexia Foreign Quarter
Files: TR_i3-611-Ind_Hemitheon_1.esp; TR_i3-611-Ind_MoonAndStar_1.esp; TR_i3-611-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp

---

i3-611. http://i.imgur.com/dli35h.jpg

This is an office of the Imperial Consulate. The Consulate has two offices, one in Narsis and one in Almalexia. The Imperial Consul himself is at the Narsis office, but this office is also important because it is where a lot of the Dunmer head honchos are.
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

Claim. Luxurious Manor with living areas on second floor. First floor is waiting rooms and a small room for poetry recitals.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Grant
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

Complete. Please have Haplo review.

I have to say that not only is this my best Almalexia interior, it will probably be the most unique house in the entire city.

When Gargonath purchased the house, it belonged to a fanatical old priest. Gargonath's dialogue should even say something along the lines of "This house was a piece of shit when I purchased it." He had the entire mansion gutted and redone according to his specifications.

Having lived in Colovia for the better part of his life, he was shocked to see that Dunmer only use floor cushions and wooden chairs. Because of this, he designed and had made 2 unique chairs in the Reading Room.

Regarding Gargonath:

H.G. should come off as vibrant and luxurious, a TR version of Oscar Wilde. I have been working off the assumption that H.G is half Imperial (the first name), half Dunmer (the last name). While in Almalexia doing research for a play ("City of Magic")commissioned by Prince Ebel, he fell in passionate love with X.

Regarding the Manor:

The manor SHOULD NOT be named according to traditional measures, so not LAST NAME + MANOR. He has named his home in the style of Nero and Jeff Lewis. The house itself is totally unique designed by H.G. himself. For this reason, the house is unique. (While modding, I came upon a unique design which I repeated almost everywhere.) There are numerous screens everywhere. This adds a feel of mystery because H.G. and his love play games with one another. Like hide-and-seek. The manor affords many hiding nooks. Also, if anyone dislikes the furniture or walls, I just have to say you have no taste and H.G. would agree.

Regarding his works:
The mansion has 9 of his previously unreleased works. I have taken Haplo's poetry but those that were archived.

Regarding the exterior:
Could someone move all that shit from around his house. It makes his manor look SUPER sloppy. Maybe add some flower pots and such

Finally, Regarding House servants:
H.G. has 2 loyal servants who do NOT live with him. He has no kitchen because his dinners are catered by restaurants and bakeries around the town. In dialogue, the servants and H.G. should note that the two servants are more like sisters than servants. Again, growing up in Colovia, he did not have slaves nor does he approve of them. The Gargonath household is one happy family.

Ooops, regarding external opinions:
Though H.G. is a rockstar to many, he is almost always denounced by Neril Sevuro who sees him as a bad influence on the people. The Alma-Rula, who lives next door, outwardly expresses disdain but in reality likes to visit H.G. in the dead of night for one of his late night poetry sessions. H.G.'s presence in Almalexia is strained.

Possible Quest for House Indoril:
Neril Sevuro has heard rumors that H.G. is working on a new play called City of Magic. He wants you to retrieve the manuscript for it. Once Neril Sevuro has it in his grasp, he will destroy H.G.'s reputation in the city because it pokes fun at Indoril traditions. H.G. however discovers you in his bedroom, stealing the play and works out a deal with you. Instead of taking it to Neril Sevuro, he wants you to take it to X, a Dunmer living at the end of the upper Manor District (i3-388). She's in direct contact with the Mournhold Players as she is one of their patrons. She is willing to fund the play and will request its performance in the next season. If you go that route, H.G. will give you a bogus play to return to Neril Sevuro. Neril Sevuro gets the fake play which is an extollation of Indoril virtues. After, Neril Sevuro sends you to offer a peace offering to H.G. The end.
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Post by Thrignar Fraxix »

or you can be a cockbag and take the play to the dude anyway. or for even better cockbaggage, you could kill him!

Submitting to review!
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

TESAME: Clean

Fits exterior: Yes

Northmarker set: Yes
Loading errors: No

Review: I fixed some things but mostly I was just checking it to make sure it was all gud and stuff.

Comments And it is.

Rating 10/10
Attachments
TR_i3-611-Ind_Hemitheon_1.esp
(94.42 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Forum Administrator & Data Files Manager

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

Approving.

Dude, a couch? seriously? Removed that since it would be the only one in the world.
Hemitheon
Reviewer

Post by Hemitheon »

Wrong. There are couches in Ranyon-ruhn
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus

wrong, they were removed for being horrible
Reviewing Administrator
Morrowind Reviews: 1640
Completed MW Interiors: 29

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

Revoked, sadly, for repurposing. Will try to include Horatio Gargonath somewhere else (probably not inside Almalexia itself).
MoonAndStar
Developer

Post by MoonAndStar »

claimskr.
This building is rather small, so what exctly should be in here? Not sure if just the consul's office, or some kind of meeting room to discuss things with the these Dunmer head honchos? (who are the Dunmer head honchos btw?) Also, does this place double as the consul's Almalexia residence, or is this just his office? Oh, and ummm... nope actually that's it.
Gez
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gez »

MoonAndStar wrote:claimskr.
This building is rather small, so what exctly should be in here? Not sure if just the consul's office, or some kind of meeting room to discuss things with the these Dunmer head honchos? (who are the Dunmer head honchos btw?) Also, does this place double as the consul's Almalexia residence, or is this just his office? Oh, and ummm... nope actually that's it.
There should be advisors who advise (it's their job) the Empire on issues about the natives. Optimally, they'd have one advisor for each Great House, a couple for the Temple, and maybe even one for Ashlander affairs. Advisors aren't representatives; they are so-called experts, so they don't even need to be Dunmer at all.

Dunmer head honchos, on the other hand, would be delegates from the Great Houses and the Temple. (And definitely nobody from the Ashlanders.) The Telvanni might not bother sending one.
MoonAndStar
Developer

Post by MoonAndStar »

Gez wrote:
There should be advisors who advise (it's their job) the Empire on issues about the natives. Optimally, they'd have one advisor for each Great House, a couple for the Temple, and maybe even one for Ashlander affairs. Advisors aren't representatives; they are so-called experts, so they don't even need to be Dunmer at all.

Dunmer head honchos, on the other hand, would be delegates from the Great Houses and the Temple. (And definitely nobody from the Ashlanders.) The Telvanni might not bother sending one.
I see, but the problem is that right across the street here there is the Imperial Office of Armistice Affairs which according to the description would house the advisors ("experts, as far as imperials go, on Dunmer internal politics"). And their building is nice and big.

This building exterior is kind of small and discreet to fit a desk for 5+ delegates, unless I expand underground ofc. So I was thinking of just an office and a small meeting room?
Gez
Developer Emeritus

Post by Gez »

Yeah, leave the advisors to the other claim then.

But this one isn't that small, since you have two buildings ("both i3-611 and #12"). And yes, you would be justified in extending it underground a bit (at least to connect them together). I'd imagine #12 would be for the imperial consulate office themselves, while i3-611 houses the delegates, and the meeting room is underground between both.
MoonAndStar
Developer

Post by MoonAndStar »

Gez wrote:Yeah, leave the advisors to the other claim then.

But this one isn't that small, since you have two buildings ("both i3-611 and #12"). And yes, you would be justified in extending it underground a bit (at least to connect them together). I'd imagine #12 would be for the imperial consulate office themselves, while i3-611 houses the delegates, and the meeting room is underground between both.
Crap, I didn't notice that circular building was part of the claim haha. Ok, this suddenly makes a lot more sense :). Thanks Gez.
Sload
Developer Emeritus

Post by Sload »

12 is literally a 2x2 or 3x3 single floor shack. It should be storage of some kind. There are not permanent offices of delegates here, this is not even the proconsul's main office, and the proconsul is a formal post without much power.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nabO_UXb6MM]This is not my life[/url]
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

Sload, this should not be two buildings. It is imperative that each building be its own claim. We have had multi-building claims in the past and they have been absolute headaches to deal with. It may be too late to rectify it for this claimant, but in the future even interiors as small as de_shacks should be their own claims.

Granted.

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

MoonAndStar
Developer

Post by MoonAndStar »

I've only worked on the bigger building so far. If it makes things easier, you could set up another claim for the small one and hand it over to me too.
MoonAndStar
Developer

Post by MoonAndStar »

Shell + other stuff uploaded.
Haplo
Lead Developer

Post by Haplo »

This one can slide for now; we'll just focus on that in the future.

Stryker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stryker »

Heya. Any updates to be had here?
Haū! Omochikaerī!

Interior Reviews: 168
Stryker
Developer Emeritus

Post by Stryker »

A bit passed the mark... One more week, any updates?
Haū! Omochikaerī!

Interior Reviews: 168
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Hey MoonAndStar, any update here?
MoonAndStar
Developer

Post by MoonAndStar »

So sorry for the absence, I kinda forgot about this. The last uploaded file hasn't been changed. You can go ahead and revoke this, I have little motivation to get into detailing it. :(
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Shame to hear that. Revoked.