Description
Revoked - Modder inactive for 2 months

Claimer can either use the file provided and fix it up or start from scratch
Last Edited by Massalinie
(Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:24 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Endalos
27 Oct 2005

I can have a go at this one. I'll check the file first and then choose wether I'll stick with it or start from scratch.
Post Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
PoHa!
Developer Emeritus
25 Mar 2005

Psst... hit the "Claim" button at the top of the thread to claim it Very Happy

"You wiki'd my girlfriend?"
~Dexter
Post Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Endalos
27 Oct 2005

I plan to make the house from scratch. The bedroom, dining room, storeroom and a libary shall be on the first floor. In the basement shall be the maids quaters, a alchemist room (I assume one of the trainers shall teach alchemy) and another storeroom . The house itself will be decorated in a semi-luxourious style exept for the basement which is a bit gloomy.
Post Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

Allright. Use OoT.

Granted and happy modding!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (57.1 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:22 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Endalos
27 Oct 2005

How do you know which building you should create the interior for on the map. I have no idea which building it is and don't know how the shape should be inside.
Post Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Open the link at the top next to the description. The house is numbered i3-185 - same as the claim.
Post Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
PoHa!
Developer Emeritus
25 Mar 2005

Psst... Massey... no link exists Razz

Here's a link for a pic of (25, 27): Clicky!

Err... but that one doesn't have this claim numbered as Massey said...

~Dexter
Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:11 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

What do you mean there is no link? it's right here in the description as I said.
Quote:
Indoril district - small private wizards' college. Two teachers (also a married couple). Members of the Mages Guild, both skilled alchemists. Lots and lots of Magic books, richly decorated. Has a basement, where a maid has her quarters. : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/hermitesf/indoril_03_V2.jpg
Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:29 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

It says in the claim description: (for me at least)
Quote:
Revoked - Modder inactive for 2 months

Claimer can either use the file provided and fix it up or start from scratch

For some reason, it doesn't show what Lady Nerevar wrote in the claim description box. A couple of claims are like this.

Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:34 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Hermit
Developer Emeritus
17 Oct 2003

Funny ... doesn't for me. O_o

For now, I'm sleeping in my lightless city beneath the waves.

But someday ... I will be back.

Fthagn.
Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:23 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
PoHa!
Developer Emeritus
25 Mar 2005

Well... that is incredibly odd... I would have suggested that it was some sort of "Moderator's Only" thing, but since Hermit can't see it either...

Hmm... and the shot that I found looks like its older than that one too. But I found it in another claim's description... hmm... well, we've another odd event happening around TR... what else is new?

~Dexter
Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:46 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

I see it as normal i.e. there's an actual claim description up there. Could somebody of you who sees the wrong thing check the other claims and tell either they are also wrong for you or it is just this one ?

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:04 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Endalos
27 Oct 2005

Well, now I know what house I have to work on but when I look at the area with my construction set it dosn't show the house. Also when I load the area alot of error messages appear and on the actual map the are lots of items with no graphics (Yellow bricks). Is this perhaps because I might have downloaded an older version or could something else be the case?
Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 3:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Stalker, lots of interiors don't have a proper description.
I'll list some:
Claimed Forum:
i3-155-Ind 50%
(17,-23)
Interior up for claiming again. Revoked, modder inactive since April. -Starcrunch
i3-22-Ind 80%
(24,-26)
i have no idea why this was in review in the first place. no file was atached. revoked, get it while its hot!
i3-18-Ind 10%
(24,-26)
Indoril told me he dropped these. Up for claiming
i3-32-Ind 50%
(24,-26)
K im doing good, Ive got the basement totally done, I'm having a little trouble with the walls of the east tower im missing ...
i3-39-Ind 0%
(25,-27)
- deleted from mod for i3-184
Unclaimed forum:
i3-20-Ind 40%
(24,-26)
Indoril told me he dropped these. Up for claiming.
i3-284-Imp 0%
(6,-20)
Nothing done yet.
i3-240-Imp 10%
(7,-20)
Revoked. -Starcurnch
i3-25-Ind 40%
(24,-26)
Origional modder has been gone for some time, and this interior does not fit the exterior. Revoked. -Starcrunch

Hope this is helpful Smile

Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:13 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

That's not what I was meaning. The ones you've shown are because people went moronic. Anyway let's not spam up the thread Smile

Your friendly slavedriver.
Post Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Zephyr
Developer Emeritus
18 Nov 2003

Revoked due to absence.
Post Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus
29 Mar 2005

This won't be too bad. I will make the fixes to the WIP that Haplo suggests, as well as make this thing fit the exterior, which I have not checked out, but I know that it will not fit. What is the latest version of the Almalexia WIP, as the one I have doesn't have this building in it?
Post Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:20 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted
The latest version of Almalexia would be the latest version of map3, found here:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/old_forum/viewtopic.php?t=14589

happy modding!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus
29 Mar 2005

Can we get rid of the "where a maid has her quarters"? The place is simply too small.
'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'
Post Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:28 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

I got rid of that part of the description a long while ago, but this is a post to bump this thread.

What is the status on this claim?
Post Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:52 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus
29 Mar 2005

Almost done. It just needs a door to match the exterior, and a clean.

Noting the fact that this is a private college in Almalexia, those running it would likely be wealthy. Would a 'Wizards Staff' (around 8000, as I recall) be ok to have locked up?
Post Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus
29 Mar 2005

Bump

Bump

Massey?
Lady N?
Sload? (Just to satisfy your ego)

'What if man is not really a scoundrel - man in general, I mean, the whole race of mankind - then all the rest is prejudice, simply artificial terrors and there are no barriers and it's all as it should be.'
Post Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus
29 Mar 2005

*BUMP*

Does anyone have an answer?

Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Haplo
Lead Developer
30 Aug 2003

If there isn't that much other loot, then yeah, but only if locked up like 80/85+

[06/19/2012 04:15AM] +Cat table stabbing is apparently a really popular sport in morrowind

[August 29, 2014 04:05PM] <+Katze> I am writing an IRC bot! :O
[August 29, 2014 04:25PM] *** Katze has quit IRC: Z-Lined
Post Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Xui'al
Developer Emeritus
29 Mar 2005

Submitting, after having forget about it for a while... Smile
Post Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Approving, use LN's verion for merging.
Post Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:36 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

or use my version which I am uploading now.

edit: Fixes include replacing the KL wall piece, lowering M&Ps, and fixing a chest (facing wrong direction)

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:41 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

Do they sell magical items or not?
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:01 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

probably. Isn't that something the NPCer will do?

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:12 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
blackbird
Reviewer
01 Mar 2007

I'm asking this , so I can put up a shop sign.
Post Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:23 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Revoking for repurposing.
Post Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:51 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group