Goto page Previous  1, 2
Sniper4
Developer Emeritus
12 Nov 2003

Just for the record, you have imperial style lamps, tapestries, and containers present. In most cases, "com" items are imperial. See the interior rules thread for details on review board standards.

Be very careful what you do with staircases. The curviness of Indoril tiles causes many problems. Also, make sure that the elongated floor is the right one. The tower has an extension on its front...
Post Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:34 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Resadyn
Reviewer
10 Sep 2005

I'll fix the imperial style stuff, thanks.

I didnt even notice about the extension :\ It will get fixed.

What do you mean about the curviness?

Also, what tileset should i use for rugs/tapestrys?

I was not impressed by my deatiling so ill basically be starting that over again.
Post Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:39 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Sniper4
Developer Emeritus
12 Nov 2003

As far as the curviness goes, for most tiles, the part where the wall meets the ceiling is curved. However, in some parts of certain tiles, it isn't. This can cause problems if tiles are combined in a certain way. In some places, you will be able to see through the ceiling and that sort of thing. This is kind of difficult to put into words. Lets just say that when you go down a staircase that isn't placed with the proper tiles in the right directions, you will see what I'm talking about. If I get the time, I will make a screenie for you.

For things within a dunmer style interior, use only de when you can. There are a few cases where com must be accepted (plates for example), though. The rules page has a list of exceptions and such to the de vs com rule.
Post Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:01 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Resadyn
Reviewer
10 Sep 2005

I noticed the curviness thing, but it was fixed realtively easiely, and it wasnt even enar stairs.

So do i do DE?

Also, do you think it would beok to ahve guard sleeping quarters?
Post Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:08 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Resadyn
Reviewer
10 Sep 2005

Done
Post Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:14 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Resadyn
Reviewer
10 Sep 2005

*cough*done*cough*
Post Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:38 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

revoking. too many errors. who ever picks this up, i sugest you use the provided file for the basic shell, cause teh debate about this int's size is rather hard to follow :P
Post Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Claiming. Indoril guard tower- 3x3, 4 floors. Will use the shape from the WIP, and drop everything else.
Post Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:47 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted, Happy modding
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:10 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Submitting for review
Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

approving. use second from top (for some reason...) file for merging.
Post Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Revoking for repurposing.
Post Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:25 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group