Parent: 3-16-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-195-Ind_Nanu Ra_1.esp 8.6 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-195-Ind_Andres Indoril_2.esp 14.6 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-195-Ind_Andres Indoril_1.esp 14.5 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
A small shop, selling cheap weapons. : http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/hermitesf/Manor_District_03_V2.jpg
Last Edited by Nanu
(Sat May 14, 2005 8:17 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Lady Nerevar
Developer Emeritus
08 Jun 2004

[BUMP] is this going to be done anytime soon? If you are unable to complete this claim for any reason, please post in this thread or contact me.

"you sex craved blue colored red eyed squirrel messiah of a fictional video game world!"
-PoHa!
Post Thu Nov 17, 2005 9:42 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Lud
Developer Emeritus
27 Aug 2004

Hermit asked me to revoke this.
There's a chance he may be able to provide a WIP, though.
Post Sat Feb 11, 2006 12:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

This seems easy. I'd make it a small shop selling cheap weapons. 3x3 layout, entrance, and a SMALL bedroom. The dunmer shopkeeper would be selling chitin, iron and steel. May I add armor too? because if I could, then he would be selling netch, chitin, iron, steel and bonemold. And one more question? Is he making the armor himself or importing it from other places? Or is that up to me?
Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted
3x3 is correct, one floor, you probably want to do a basement and be careful with small bedrooms in Indoril style interiors, there isn't very much room between two of those walls and if you have a 1x2 bedroom, the bed only fits centrally in there with no room for bedside tables or anything and so it looks crappy. Make the bedroom at least 2x2 and in the basement, the main shop area can be upstairs.
Of course, you don't have to listen to me, if you want to make the bedroom small and upstairs, or 2x2 and upstairs with the shop in the basement and a locked bedroom door then you could do that as well, it's really up to you. Be creative :)
It says it's a chep weapons shop so, no armor please.
The weapons would probably be made in shop since importing would be more expensive, so if you have room, then put in a firepit thingy that the armorers have and an anvil, plus hammer, bellows and anything else that a smith would obviously have.
(this int is going to be a tight fit but you can extend the basement a little ways to the top, make it about 6x3 so that you have a little more room.
Again though, you don't have to follow my suggestions, and if you want, you can just put in some crates of weapons and skip the smithy part if you don't feel there is enouhg room.

No NPCs, creatures of scripts. Don't forget to set the north marker and clean it up in the TESAME (available on the main site in the "Utilities" section.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.7 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:36 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Well, heres a fun fact Very Happy I went to look at the exterior and found that the sign on the house said "Potions and Ingredients". But I have it almost finished so I'll go with the cheap weapon shop style Very Happy
Post Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Completed Very Happy

Checked the bleeders and floaters myself too and found none Very Happy

eDIT :I forgot some things Sad
Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:30 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Andres Indoril
Senior Developer
13 Jan 2006

Ehh... phew... Now it's completed Very Happy

"You guys are no fun, I'll start my own TR with dead children and toy guars!" -Why
Post Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:15 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Approved, use top version for merging.
Post Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:44 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Revoking for re-purposing.
Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:11 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group