Parent: 3-16-Ind
 Faction: House Indoril
 Files:
Name Size Last Modified
TR_i3-193-Ind_Nomadic1_1.esp 8.3 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-193_ART.esp 4.5 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
TR_i3-193-Ind_Thrignar Fraxix_1.esp 8.2 KB Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:46 am
Description
This is my first claim.I will look at the map at photobucket and create an exact inetrior on Mournhold basis.Inside I will place pens ( I don't know if I'm allowed to place animals or not).I will use the smwalls to create a number of pens then place a shopkeeper that will barter keys.Each keys opens a pen with a trained animals.The pens will be locked at level 100 and a skilled thief CAN steal the animals if he has the ability.

That's it :)
Last Edited by Anonymous
(Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:11 pm) Post
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

No NPCs, no scripts, no creatures. Check ID rules on top of Interiors:Claimed forums. Post weekly progress. Use files below.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_EoT.esm (112.6 KB)
Post Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:01 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
horodnicdragos
09 Oct 2005

Lord Voryn want this revoked.He left TR a while ago.But I'd like to take this... Very Happy
Post Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:21 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Apocalypse Master
Developer
23 Dec 2005

I would like to claim this. I just have some questions since this is my first claim for TR. This has to be Mournhold INteriors, right. And, no npc's at all?
And how am I supposed to see window placement if the view is from the top??.

Thanks
Post Mon Dec 26, 2005 12:12 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Stalker
Developer Emeritus
09 Apr 2004

No NPCs, scripts and creature. Check namind convention in Ints: Claimed forum. DL Map 3 to see the windows.
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.3 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.2 MB)
Post Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:35 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Apocalypse Master
Developer
23 Dec 2005

My high-school exams are coming up and i'm not finding much time to do this. IF you allow me more time, I will get it finished but if you need it quickly, you can give it to another member

My Apologies,
Apocalypse
Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:21 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

It's only a map3 claim, so you can take as much time as you need on it. Thank you for telling us that you may be absent though, it means that this claim will not be revoked while you're away.
Post Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Apocalypse Master
Developer
23 Dec 2005

It will be finished by early February
Post Mon Jan 09, 2006 12:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Revoked - Modder hasn't logged in a month and hasn't applied for TR status
Post Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:42 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ede
24 Jan 2006

I would like to change this claim to a slavetrader instead. Morrowind animals are rabid and crazy not cuddly, i could see selling guard durzogs and tame guars to farmers and other workers but come on this is the manor district who would like to pet a rabid rat here? If i cant change it ill do it like it says in the description even if we dont have any creatures to put in it. Im feeling creative so i really want this claim. :)

First floor: 2x5 lounge and office, rich furniture.
Basement: 4x5(maybe bigger)going under the platau north of the house as i dont think that the manors on the platau has any subbasements. Pens and/or cages.
Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

I'm going to have to disagree with you there, I'm pretty sure that there is already a slave market in Almalexia, and I like the idea of the animal shop, like the pack rats and scribs that guy in Mournhold sells to you. If you are going to do this, I'm sorry but I'd rather keep the description as it is. Also, the dimensions are 3X5, not 2X5
Post Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:32 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ede
24 Jan 2006

Ok then a pet store it is.
First floor 3x5, offices and some pens.
Basement 3x5 alot of pens and some food and equipment storage.

The old one.
Post Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:58 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Massalinie
Developer Emeritus
12 Feb 2005

Granted and happy modding!
Recommeded OoT packages:
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.esm (1.7 MB)
http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/files/oot/TR_OOT_Main.tar.gz (58.3 MB)
Post Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Ede appears to be gone, please revoke

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:30 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

User inactive for 2 1/2 months. Revoking.
Post Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:54 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Harke the Apostle
Developer
01 May 2006

Shop ground floor 3 x 5 and a cellar the same size. Upstairs there are mostly stacks with mercandise (toys, petfood, books etc), downstairs is where most of the animals are and a storage/broomcloset is fit in somewhere.
[edit]What are the 'smwall statics'? I can't find them!
Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:28 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

Now that the rules are in place, I'm afraid you'll have to be added to the interior modder usergroup first. Due to the special nature of your situation, your adding will be decided by the claim you have in review. Please be patient, but these are the rules.

See Sload's sticky in Showcase for what I'm talking about.
Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:46 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Harke the Apostle
Developer
01 May 2006

Nanu Ra wrote:

See Sload's sticky in Showcase for what I'm talking about.

I understand...overdramatic soap-like silence...while the reviewers reach their verdict I'll simply work on the one claim that I have; i3-193-Ind.
[edit] I still want to know what the 'smwall statics' are!
Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:13 am Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Claiming the last unclaimed Almalexia interior. It looks like they're almost all done :)

Will do as the description says somehow, but what animals are really going to be sold in here? If I'm clever I might find a way to put some of those pretty fish in a fishpond type thing, but I can't think of any other animals being sold indoors.
Post Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:44 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nanu
Developer Emeritus
16 Feb 2006

If you were anyone else, I'd revoke due to you having claimed WAY too much. But you created near-flawless interiors and I can't stop the Nomadic Machine.

Granted.
Post Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:48 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

WAY TOO MUCH? Vegor's done over 50. That's my target right there. Smile

BTW: What about what animals would be in here?

Post Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:13 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

any updates?

(perhaps this shop should sell scribs, rats, and possibly domesticated kwama foragers)

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:44 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Scribs, rats, and kois. I'll try and get this done soon.
Post Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:54 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Nomadic1
Developer Emeritus
15 May 2004

Finished.

There are two pens for rats by the windows. Scribs are in the nice pen because everybody likes scribs. The last pen is for whatever swampy or amphibious creature the owner wants to sell.

The owner themself wants to get into guar selling.

Post Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:49 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use top file for merging
Post Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Revoking for re-purposing.
Post Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:14 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group