See local map for location.
Last Edited by Aeven
(Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:34 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Unlocking for claiming.
Post Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:12 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

Will make this a 3 story 4x4 similar to other outpost clAim. Bottom floor could have jail cell and small office second story will have sleeping area for higher ranking guard and a small common area with books and table. Top floor will have sparring area, some equipment and additional break area.
Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:50 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Jule
Reviewer
01 May 2007

In my opinion, those aren't 4x4. 2x2, perhaps 3x3, but not 4x4. A good way to check the size of the interior is by looking at how many windows and doors you could fit on any side of the exterior. You could always expand them under ground, if you feel there isn't enough space to work with.

Of course, the HoI has the last say.

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

I agree with Jule on this one.

Also, I'm not going to grant this for now. While I applaud your enthusiasm, I'd like to see your other claim finished first! Smile

<Nemon> I've never understood the way of weed

<~Haplo> I like cheese. I like cheese alot. yes. truly, in fact I love the cheese

<+SamirA> butt hat is the endgame
Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:20 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
sasquatch
Developer
31 Dec 2013

Oops your right. I mistook those for the larger ones. So if I am granted the claim I will have to downsize.
Post Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group