Moderator: Lead Developers

sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

okay new file.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Does this mean you want it to go to review again?
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

yes please
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

there is sunken bread on back shelf but so hopefully that dosnt fail me. it looks fine.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Review.
Jule
Reviewer

Post by Jule »

This interior is beginning to shape up nicely. You fixed the windows; that is good. However, after thinking about the fireplace somewhat, I figured it is a bit out of place, and it is also disproportionately large, considering the size of the tiny interior. If you are going to include a fireplace, please make sure that it blends into the interior, so no bulky, dark, uneven shapes like the ones you used. (Not to mention that the pieces you used would be invisible until you finished part of the Raven Rock questline, since they're stage-dependent.) It should also be somewhat smaller. You could also consider cutting it out altogether, since there is already a fireplace outside, if I remember correctly.
I'm not really sure about the way you blend the de_bar into the walls. I've seen vanilla do it here and there, but I believe the outlines of the bar should be left intact. It could easily be replaced with just furn_de_bar_02 and furn_de_bar_04. Something along these lines. https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3uwxniyi9x5cwt/Bar.jpg

So I'll recommend this be sent back for fixing, but this is mostly due to esthetics. Also, check for any leftover placement and rotation errors you might've missed.
Le vent nous portera

Tea is important! - Cathartis
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Jule wrote:This interior is beginning to shape up nicely. You fixed the windows; that is good. However, after thinking about the fireplace somewhat, I figured it is a bit out of place, and it is also disproportionately large, considering the size of the tiny interior. If you are going to include a fireplace, please make sure that it blends into the interior, so no bulky, dark, uneven shapes like the ones you used. (Not to mention that the pieces you used would be invisible until you finished part of the Raven Rock questline, since they're stage-dependent.) It should also be somewhat smaller. You could also consider cutting it out altogether, since there is already a fireplace outside, if I remember correctly.
I'm not really sure about the way you blend the de_bar into the walls. I've seen vanilla do it here and there, but I believe the outlines of the bar should be left intact. It could easily be replaced with just furn_de_bar_02 and furn_de_bar_04. Something along these lines. https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3uwxniyi9x5cwt/Bar.jpg

So I'll recommend this be sent back for fixing, but this is mostly due to esthetics. Also, check for any leftover placement and rotation errors you might've missed.
Hey sasquatch. I've just quoted what Jule said, in case you can't read it for some weird forum bug reason :)
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

I think it looked better with the fireplace which i have now removed. It is a shame I was not told sooner about the fireplace as it has been in since the beginning in various revisions. I replaced said fireplace with a table that has a big rat on it and another butcher station. If things are not in order I ask that the file be kept, but someone else finish it out as I am tired of looking at it.
Attachments
TR_i3-173_sasquatch_07.esp
(28.38 KiB) Downloaded 82 times
sasquatch
Developer

Post by sasquatch »

Despite the hours of work I have put into this I would prefer it be revoked. Since I am not sure what to do with the fireplace maybe someone will be able to better complete it or redo the entire thing so I am able to continue working on other claims.
Aeven
Lead Developer

Post by Aeven »

Revoking.