Morrowind/Elderscrolls Wallpaper Screens

Place where art is developed for our game.

Moderator: Lead Developers

Ashstaar
Developer

Morrowind/Elderscrolls Wallpaper Screens

Post by Ashstaar »

Just posting a link to some Wallpapers I made of Morrowind/The Elder Scrolls. [url]http://mw.modhistory.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5528[/url]
Why
Lead Developer

Post by Why »

These are really neat. I'd ask what you used to make them but I probably wouldn't understand :P
Ashstaar
Developer

Post by Ashstaar »

Thanks Why! It really wasn't that complicated. Mostly done in the CS and a little work in Photoshop, paint, or gimp. With a little Blender here and there.
Hlaalu66

Post by Hlaalu66 »

Wonderfull work. i love them. i have but one question. How did you create the ones with Barenziah ? did you use any mods ?
Hail the AlmSiVi !!!
Melchior Dahrk
Developer

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

B'vehk! These were such a pleasure to browse through. Thank you for sharing, Ashstaar. You have a wonderful talent for staging portraits. I like how you managed to bring so many interesting characters to life.

Have you released all the resources you used to make these? I don't think I recognized that Redoran fur robe or the cremator's robe and a couple others.

Have you considered turning these into splash screens for widescreen monitors?
Ashstaar
Developer

Post by Ashstaar »

Thanks. Glad you like them. Hlaalu66: the clothing for Barenziah is from Westley's Fine Clothiers of Tamriel mod I believe. Melchior D: yes, some of the items are yet to be released. The cremator's robe is in tr_data for Necrom I believe. I did not make that one.
Melchior Dahrk
Developer

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Well it looks like you've got some very interesting things you've been working on. I want to mention that I liked the similarity between the Dres elder and Sheogorath.

Slightly off topic, but are you a Redditor? /r/Morrowind would love these. You should post them over there! If you're not, mind if I post them to share the glory?
Ashstaar
Developer

Post by Ashstaar »

Not currently signed up on Reddit if that's what you mean. But I have browsed the site. You can share them if you want to Melchior D. I will be updating my tr item claims soon with some of what I've been working on as well.
Melchior Dahrk
Developer

Post by Melchior Dahrk »

Ashstaar wrote:Not currently signed up on Reddit if that's what you mean. But I have browsed the site. You can share them if you want to Melchior D. I will be updating my tr item claims soon with some of what I've been working on as well.
I've [url=http://www.reddit.com/r/Morrowind/comments/1wfx0s/elder_scrolls_wallpapers_made_with_morrowind/]shared them[/url]. I pointed to your download at GHF so people can download the full album!

I'm looking forward to seeing everything you've made. I really like the atmosphere and style you've brought to Morrowind with your work.

edit: just so ya know, you're currently on the front page of [url=http://www.reddit.com/r/Morrowind/]/r/Morrowind[/url]. Everyone loves it!