Reviewed, fixed, and approved.
Last Edited by Vegor
(Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:15 am) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurpose.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking for claim.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:03 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

"revoked for repurposing" Is this still a tavern workers home? If so will claim. Typical home, but maybe has brought a little of the tavern home with him/her. Could be a problem for him/her. A drinking problem is what I mean. Also is this the owner of the tavern and which tavern?
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

Yes will claim. I keep forgetting that the description goes here. See above post.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:27 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

yes it is a tavern worker's home. Any claim with the message "revoked for repurposing" will have already had its description updated before becoming available.

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:38 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

It is not the owner. And it does not really matter which tavern. There are two in the area. The big tower next to the house or one right across the street that is much smaller.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:22 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

Where is the latest map for the exterior?
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:17 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Read the description...
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:18 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

I did. It's just not so easy to find the correct file. I'm using tr_detailing_a6_almamerge found on the last page of that post.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

That would be the one to use.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:38 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

A couple more questions. Poor or rich furniture? Or does it matter?
Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:00 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Neither, rm.
Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:22 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

Updated. Added file at top.
Post Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:07 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Needs an update
Post Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:14 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

Will update in a couple days. Been busy.
Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:03 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

After your first update, which is required after a weeks time and needs a file, you may simply say I am still working on this as your update. This must be done each month.

Suffice it to say, you posting counts.

I would encourage you to still post a new WIP however.

Just refreshing you on the rules, perhaps others will read this and remember them also.

Post Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:57 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Ashstaar
Developer
02 Jun 2005

Updated, Finished.
Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use my file
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:11 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group