Goto page Previous  1, 2
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, and I must say, this is a VERY interesting interior. (Use top file for merging)
Post Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:12 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurpose.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:14 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking for claimage.
Post Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:37 am Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

Claiming this. I love making ordinary housing interesting. Couple of high ordinator armour pieces (or perhaps a whole suit), maybe some trophies and so on. Should be fun.
Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:51 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

No on the whole set, but a few pieces may be ok.

Granted.
Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

Update. Most of the rough work done, just the detailing remains. I've made a shrine in a tiny cave beneath the tower, dedicated to the fallen ordinators or something like that (because hey, no Indoril house is a home without a shrine...). There are some weakened (battered and battle-worn) ordinator equipment pieces, and a few OM statics in there, I hope that's OK. The rest is pretty standard.
I do have one question. I've decided to use TR_de_rm furniture, but I couldn't find any beds that go well with it. The texture of the wood is wrong. I've visually separated the top floor bed from the rest of the furniture by adding some cushions, but it'd look better if it was matching the rest. Are there any TR_de_rm (or similar) beds?
Post Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:17 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
adamantum
Developer
25 Jun 2007

Finally got the time to work on this, and it's finished now. A retired guard lives here with his wife. He might have some interesting stories to tell. A few high ordinator armor pieces are scattered here and there, though most of them are nerfed (as unique items). Hope that's ok.
Post Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use my file. Still not certain it is possible to get through to the trap door to the basement. Made it easier though. Also made the battleworn items slightly damaged because, I mean come on, battle worn?
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

Goto page Previous  1, 2
The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group