Reviewed, fixed and approved.
Last Edited by Vegor
(Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:54 pm) Post
Send private message   Reply with quote      
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Revoked for repurpose.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:58 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Unlocking for claim.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:05 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
MoonAndStar
Developer
25 Oct 2012

Claiming. Should this be poor or middle class?
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Go with middle for this one.
Post Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
MoonAndStar
Developer
25 Oct 2012

Basic shell complete. I was messing around with some statics to try to pull off a staircase in the middle of the room and it may look a bit awkward so I would like to run it by you guys to see if it's acceptable.
Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:00 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

Needs more work. The intersecting of the green stairs with the black opening edges make it look moddy right now. The idea is good, just needs to look more natural.
Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:53 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
MoonAndStar
Developer
25 Oct 2012

Alrighty, how about like this?
Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:26 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
SamirA
Developer Emeritus
27 Apr 2010

That is much better, though I would make the tall bits at the top match the ones on the other side and just bleed them into the larger pillars on the stair mesh. It would look more natural and less obtrusive that way.
Post Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
MoonAndStar
Developer
25 Oct 2012

Finito.
Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:09 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Sent back

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:06 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
MoonAndStar
Developer
25 Oct 2012

For what reason? Please revoke.
Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:43 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Aeven
Lead Developer
17 Aug 2008

Hey MoonAndStar! The issue, as I understood from TF,is that the ceiling was bleeding in various places. Otherwise, this was fine.

Are you sure you want this to be revoked?
Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:23 pm Send private message       Send e-mail       Reply with quote                   up  
MoonAndStar
Developer
25 Oct 2012

Oh, I thought it would be the mess of a staircase I shoehorned in there. I'll take a look at the file, see if I can't fix it up quickly.
Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:36 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

I swear all of this was in the PM...

The just man frowns, but never sneers. We can understand anger, but not malevolence - Victor Hugo, Les Miserables

The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power - Brutus, Julius Caesar

Fun is bad - Haplo
Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:18 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
MoonAndStar
Developer
25 Oct 2012

Sorry TF, just checked my messages. But in my defence, the link at the top of the site said "you have no new messages". Don't know if thats a problem with the new website or my computer, since the link for claims browser still bleeds into the right margin for me. Also, in my experience receiving PMs before, I think the notice could afford to be more... noticeable. It's easy to miss up there.
Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:23 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
MoonAndStar
Developer
25 Oct 2012

Ok, new file. I think that did it. hopefully it didn't break anything else I didn't notice.
Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:25 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  
Thrignar Fraxix
Developer Emeritus
06 Dec 2004

Approving, use file 1.

Clever fix, I was wondering how you were going to get that.
Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:31 pm Send private message             Reply with quote                   up  

The content of this site is © by the Tamriel Rebuilt community. Morrowind, its expansions, and its content is © Bethesda Softworks.
Forums powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group